The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 06:41:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36559 times)
adamevans
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: April 24, 2019, 01:34:49 PM »
« edited: April 24, 2019, 01:42:45 PM by Barron »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Ad: Families.

Raul Grijalva: "Latino families and hard-working immigrants really need a champion for them as President. Sherrod Brown is that champion."

- scene cuts to various images of immigrant families -

"These are families. These are immigrants. These are Americans. They aren't criminals. They are mothers, fathers, daughters, sons. They are part of America's future. And Sherrod Brown stands up for them."

"Because he stands up against businesses that exploit and cheat immigrant families out of their paychecks. He stands up for a pathway to citizenship that protects families like them. He stands up to protect dreamers. He stands up against mass deportation. He's the only candidate that stands up for a $15 minimum wage and he's the only candidate with a 0% rating by FAIR."

- scene cuts back to Grijalva talking to camera -

"And I'm proud to endorse him."

Voiceover: "I'm Sherrod Brown & I approve this message."

Aired in Colorado, Puerto Rico, New Mexico

Spoken in Spanish in predominantly spanish-speaking areas
adamevans
United States

« Reply #726 on: April 24, 2019, 03:18:42 PM »
« Edited: April 24, 2019, 07:57:54 PM by Barron »

Campaign Schedule.

Constants
Always meet with volunteers, staff after primary victories
Always visit college campuses and meet with campus political groups, both Democratic and non-partisan
Always try to eat lunch at local restaurants, with locals
Always meet with campaign officials & discuss strategy, fundraising, grassroots, social media
Always do research on new small towns, including local leaders, issues, etc. to connect with local voters
Always keep note of who is met, bring them up in future speeches
Always talk to anyone who wants to, no matter who they are or what their political affiliation is

Schedule:
March 18-21: Pennsylvania
March 22: Colorado
March 23: Utah
Primary Day: Salt Lake City

Pennsylvania (Mar. 18-21)
Hold rallies in Scranton, Pittsburgh, and Allentown, with John Fetterman & Mike Doyle
In Scranton: criticize Kerry's vote on NAFTA, emphasize protecting U.S jobs
Travel across industrial towns, hold town halls & meet and greets in factories
Hold interviews with local industrial town newspapers, stress NAFTA renegotiation
Tout votes against trade agreements, labor union endorsements
Target white working class & urban African-American voters

"I'm proud to have cast my first vote in Congress against NAFTA; it's decimated industrial communities, like here in Scranton, and destroyed the union movement with poor labor standards and provisions that favor international corporations over ordinary workers. My friend, John Fetterman, knows this best; he's served as the mayor of a declining industrial town and he's seen the struggles of working people in Pennsylvania. He's helped put Braddock back on track and he's seen through the lies of our trade policy first hand. I'm proud to reject money from companies that ship jobs overseas; I don't need it. Because if we're serious about reforming U.S trade policy and rebuilding the American middle class, we need leaders who have interest in protecting workers, not multinational corporations.

We need to get serious about renegotiating our trade agreements, securing anti-outsourcing and buy american provisions, and build enforcement tools for American workers. American jobs shouldn’t be up for negotiation and American workers can’t be traded away as bargaining chips. By setting high standards, putting workers ahead of corporations and refusing to compromise on outsourcing, we can create the best possible deal for all American workers. And it's time to fight back against China's cheating. They have committed systemic labor abuses and manipulated their dollar to hurt American manufacturers. Now, we must send a real movement of American workers to the White House to rebuild the American middle class and revive industrial towns like Scranton."

Colorado (Mar. 22)
Hold rally in Boulder, with Congressman Raul Grijalva
In Boulder: emphasize education investments, immigration reform
Host meet & greets in latino communites
Across state, emphasize middle class tax cuts, immigration reform
Demographically, target working class latinos

”Big business has ripped off immigrant workers in this country too often. More than half of latino workers earn less than $15 p/hr, while gigantic CEOs earn hundreds of times more than the average worker. The simple fact is that this economy is rigged against immigrant working families & families of all races and origins. It’s time to raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour and crack down on big businesses who rip off latino workers. No longer can we spend billions on incarcerating poor people and minorities while CEOs and executives get away with wage theft. We must restore this country’s founding creed of justice for all; that is the only way we can rebuild an economy that works for the middle class."

Utah (Mar. 23)
Hold rally in Salt Lake City, emphasizing education, infrastructure investments
Meet with teachers, NEA officials, discussing teacher pay, in round-table discussions
Deliver major policy speech on raising average teacher pay by $13,500
Across state: emphasize infrastructure investments, teacher pay raise

"For too long, Utahns have been forced to put up with unforgiving potholes and crumbling roads & bridges. Our infrastructure is rated a D-, and the abysmal state of our infrastructure is hurting economic output. It's time for real action to rebuild the highways average families drive on almost every day. By taxing corporate offshore income, we can put that money into investing $1 trillion in rebuilding America's infrastructure, and, at the same time, conservative studies have even estimated it will create 13 million good-paying jobs at the least. That will create jobs for young people entering the economy, for working families who need a job, for people laid off who need good work. And at the same time, it will boost Utah's economy for decades to come."

Denver (Primary Day)
In the morning, traverse diners & meet voters
Stump across the city, with Connie Schultz
Join campaign efforts to keep voters in line
During stump speeches: emphasize economic security, immigration reform

Campaign Strategy

South Dakota & Nebraska

The Brown campaign is fully expecting two wins in the similar plain states of Nebraska & South Dakota with their victory chances high in both states, hoping that appeals to white working class voters, rural & urban, would drive the campaign to an easy victory in both of these states. The Brown campaign mainly stuck to a message of $1T infrastructure investments, middle class tax cuts, and environmental protections to turn out their base, as well as various reach outs to other demographics with surrogates who campaigned to them. Surrogates like Governor Brian Schweitzer, a prominent politician in the plains, were sent to stump and campaign on their behalf, focusing on white working class voters, while Congresswoman Sharice Davids stopped by to meet with Native American officials, pledging Brown's administration would heavily reinvest in Native American infrastructure and embolden native autonomy. Connie Schultz, as well, took off to stump in urban centers of these states like Sioux Falls and Omaha, appealing to women particularly on a message of equal pay for equal work and paid family leave. Overall, the campaign expects a strong, commanding win in both states, similar to those in Idaho and Wyoming. No organizations were used in this effort.

Utah

Another state the campaign expects to win easily, Sherrod Brown made a campaign visit primarily emphasizing infrastructure & education investments, as well as a solid increase in teacher pay, which is also what the entire campaign emphasized in the final days, as the campaign focused on turning out and appealing to their base of middle-class working families to the polls. The National Education Association was involved in the effort to bring a win to the Brown campaign as they appealed to working moms and teachers on Brown's strong education policy, though no surrogates were used as Sherrod Brown showed up to the state himself.

Colorado

While the campaign is not expecting to pull out a win in the Centennial State, they made an effort to win 2nd place and defeat John Kerry in the state, including a candidate appearance. The campaign coerced a message emphasizing criminal justice & immigration reform, as well as social security expansion and a $15 minimum wage. The campaign's main demographic targets were working class voters of all races, but the campaign definitely turned up it's efforts to grasp latino voters as they have before in some states. Congressman Raul Grijalva stumped in Colorado, occasionally appearing with Senator Brown, targeting latino voters on immigration reform & a $15 minimum wage. Sherrod Brown, himself, made an appearance in the state to amplify his message to latinos on the aforementioned message. Additionally, labor unions like UNITE HERE used their influence among working class Latino voters to reach out to them on the same message. Overall, the Brown campaign hopes a strong field campaign will propel them to a 2nd place finish backed by a strong reach out to latino voters

New Mexico

While Brown did not make an appearance here, the campaign hopes a stronger effort for latino voters will drive the campaign to make a decent finish in New Mexico. The campaign strategy in New Mexico was similar to that in Colorado, though on a smaller scale. The Brown campaign targeted working class voters of all races, especially Hispanic voters, on the same issues as in Colorado. Congressman Raul Grijalva made a few appearances in the state of New Mexico as the main surrogate in the state. Overall, the campaign's goal is to perform a decent 3rd in New Mexico.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #727 on: April 24, 2019, 04:09:11 PM »

So, here's one for all of you:

My dad has suddenly decided we're going to go visit my grandma, two hours from where I live, tonight, and only thought to spring this on me now. As a result, I'll try to get some results out by the end of the day, but the full Election Night routine is untenable tonight. Sorry, all, but I totally didn't expect this one.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #728 on: April 24, 2019, 04:14:43 PM »

As long as you get the results out, I don’t think the majority of us really care about if you can do the election night.
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #729 on: April 24, 2019, 04:36:30 PM »

No worries about things out of your control! I enjoy the election night suspense, but I think we can all be happy with just getting results.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #730 on: April 24, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »

Note: I'm in Colorado during the CO primary, I expect a bonus hahaha

Phil Scott Ad #15: Energy Solutions

To air in Colorado, South Dakota, New Mexico, and Montana

Phil Scott Narrating: I'm Phil Scott, and I know energy jobs are the lifeblood of the rockies.

"The west is full of natural resources, minerals, oil, the gas that keeps America moving."

"We need to get Americans working out west. We can do that with a broken Washington, and with federal bureaucracy getting in the way of entrepreneurship and individual ingenuity."

"I'll end Washington's dysfunction to get results. Including new jobs in renewables, my plan creates thousands of new jobs in wind and solar out west. We can become energy independent."

"We don't have to be dependent on oil from despotic Saudi Arabia. We can have energy solutions here at home, but we need new leadership in Washington."

"I approve this message, because I believe I can be that leadership."

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #731 on: April 24, 2019, 07:48:44 PM »

John Kerry for President 2020
Campaign Schedule

March 18 New Mexico

Senator Kerry will be campaigning in Alberqurque and focus his support with Senator Tom Udall, and Congressman Ben Ray Lujan on the hispanic dominated areas of the city. While his surrogates focus support on the suburban areas of the city in attempt to win over more voters of the city and the state.

March 19 New Mexico

Senator Kerry campaigns in Santa Fe in the home district of Ben Ray Lujan, he also campaigns with the Castro Brothers in this hispanic dominated area, and meets with local community leaders. Senator Udall campaigns among the working class voters, and among white suburbanites who are turned off by the push to the left by the rest of the field.
March 20 New Mexico

Kerry continues his push, making a stop at the US Border counties, and continues to meet with local community leaders and push his support among Hispanic Americans. He also appears with the Castro brothers and Representative O'Rourke and Representative Escobar from the neighboring El Paso region of Texas.
March 21 New Mexico

He continues campaigning, but today in northern New Mexico stressing his support for native americans, and his support from strong supporters of Native American communities. He appears with Senator Udall and Representative Lujan. He is focusing on campaigning among the very diverse electorate of the state and hopefully winning enough votes to win the state.
March 22 New Mexico

He campaigns with the Castro brothers in the heavily hispanic border counties of the state, while Senator Udall campaigns in the suburbs, and Representative Lujan campaigns in the city of Santa Fe.
March 23 New Mexico

He prepares a GOTV rally in Alberqurque and prepares to rile up supporters and undecideds to rock the vote, he participates in a local area blood drive to help struggling families, and says his record on immigration is the best one for the state and the best one for the nation.
March 24 New Mexico

He ends his campaign with a large GOTV rally in Santa Fe, and then settles in the State Capital to watch the results. Pegging on a win in New Mexico and Arkansas to continue his momentum forward.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #732 on: April 24, 2019, 09:16:14 PM »

ALEX SINK AD, "VOTING" AIRED IN COLORADO, NEW MEXICO, RHODE ISLAND, UTAH, WASHINGTON, OREGON, PUERTO RICO, MINNESOTA, AND NEW YORK

The right to vote is sacred in this country. It's what makes us a Democracy.

Yet some on the other side of politics, don't see it as that. They see voting as a burden, and they do everything to try to stop it.

As your President, I promise to put laws into place to end Voter Suppression, and give Ex-Felons the right to Vote.

No person should be barred from voting for possessing marijuana. And especially, no person should be barred from voting for being a different race or ethnicity from those in power.

I'm Governor Alex Sink and I'll always fight for your right to vote, because that's what America is all about.

I'm Governor Alex Sink and I approve this message.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #733 on: April 24, 2019, 10:11:31 PM »
« Edited: April 24, 2019, 10:24:45 PM by DatGOTTho »

FINAL RESULTS FOR THE 2020 MARCH 24 PRIMARIES AND CAUCUSES

Arkansas

Democrats
John Kerry - 39.20%
Sherrod Brown - 34.84%
Alex Sink - 25.96%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 37.20%
Justin Amash - 34.34%
Phil Scott - 28.46%

Colorado

Democrats
Alex Sink - 38.90%
John Kerry - 33.49%
Sherrod Brown - 27.61%

Republicans
Justin Amash - 34.95%
Lisa Murkowski - 32.56%
Phil Scott - 32.49%

Nebraska

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 48.61%
John Kerry - 27.49%
Alex Sink - 23.90%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 38.26%
Justin Amash - 35.34%
Phil Scott - 26.40%

New Mexico

Democrats
John Kerry - 38.62%
Alex Sink - 35.14%
Sherrod Brown - 26.24%

Republicans
Justin Amash - 48.34%
Lisa Murkowski - 29.70%
Phil Scott - 21.96%

South Dakota

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 48.24%
John Kerry - 28.62%
Alex Sink - 23.14%

Republicans
Phil Scott - 35.02%
Justin Amash - 34.28%
Lisa Murkowski - 30.70%

Utah

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 46.74%
Alex Sink - 27.14%
John Kerry - 26.12%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 48.70%
Justin Amash - 31.34%
Phil Scott - 19.96%
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #734 on: April 24, 2019, 10:29:15 PM »

Delegate totals:

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 1077
John Kerry - 999
Alex Sink - 991

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 514
Justin Amash - 485
Phil Scott - 471
Rick Santorum - 372

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #735 on: April 25, 2019, 08:51:35 PM »

ALEX SINK CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE THROUGH THE 27TH

March 25th - 26th: Oregon

March 25th: Salem, Oregon
- Hold Rally with Sen. Harris, Rep. Pressley, Sen. Rosen, Sen. Nelson, Sen. Booker, Sen. Warner, Rep. Tlaib, and the Justice Democrats
- Hold Fundraiser with the AFT
- Meet with Local Teachers and discuss Raising Teacher Wages
- Attend Parade
- Hold Speech in front of the Oregon Capitol on Medicare for All
- Campaign with Local Democrats
- Door to Door
- Meet with, and hire, new campaign staff
- Hold Q&A at Corban University

March 26th: Portland, Oregon
- Hold Rally with Sen. Harris, Rep. Tlaib, Sen. Booker, Sen. Cortez-Masto, Sen. Nelson, and Taylor Swift
- Hold Fundraiser with the American Nurses' Assocation
- Meet with Local Small Businesses
- Speak outside Portland City Hall on Tuition Free College
- Interview on CNN
- Hold Instagram Live Townhall
- Duet, "Shake it Off" with Taylor Swift at Concert
- Speak about Criminal Justice Reform outside of Courthouse
- Attend Fundraiser with Sen. Bill Nelson

March 27th: Puerto Rico

March 27th: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Hold Rally with Governor Rosselló, Sen. Harris, Sen. Booker, and Taylor Swift
- Meet with the San Juan Democrats
- Speak at Puerto Rico Democrats Brunch
- Hold Townhall, and speak about support of Puerto Rico statehood
- Door to Door
- Hold Meet & Greet at San Juan City Hall
- Attend Parade
- Speak at Local Townhall
- Speak in Spanish about Spanish Representation in the U.S.
- Meet with Local Democratic Women

THIS CONCLUDES GOVERNOR SINK'S SCHEDULE THROUGH THE 27TH
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #736 on: April 26, 2019, 05:44:13 PM »

Reairing

Phil Scott Ad #5: Trust

To air in Iowa, South Carolina, and New Hampshire New York, Indiana, Oregon, Montana, and Pennsylvania

(Jackson, Iowa Voter)

"When Phil sat down with me to discuss my small business, I know he was talking the truth, because he owned a small business."

(Jennifer, New Hampshire voter)

When Phil talked about keeping our families safe, I know he means it, cause he has his own kids, and keeps Vermont safe.

(Addison, South Carolina voter)

Governor Scott is the first politician to come around here that I really trust with the future.

Hi, I'm Phil Scott, we must restore trust and accountability in government, too many people no longer trust our government. I want to change that, then we can get to work on the issues that matter. I'm Phil Scott and I approve this message.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #737 on: April 27, 2019, 07:51:51 AM »
« Edited: April 29, 2019, 05:18:30 PM by DatGOTTho »

Public Policy Polling Democratic Primary Poll, 25-27 March 2020
Sherrod Brown - 34%

John Kerry - 33%
Alex Sink - 33%
Undecided - 0%

Rasmussen Reports Republican Primary Poll, 25-27 March 2020
Lisa Murkowski - 35%

Phil Scott - 33%
Justin Amash - 32%
Undecided - 0%

Current Credit Totals:

Democrats
Sherrod Brown: 0.6
John Kerry: 0.2
Alex Sink: 0

Republicans
Justin Amash: 1.6
Lisa Murkowski: 0
Phil Scott: 1.6

Independents
Rob Manfred: 10

Current Endorsements:
Democrats
Sherrod Brown
Bernie Sanders, US Senator from Vermont and runner-up in 2016
AFL-CIO, major labor union federation
Jeff Merkley, US Senator from Oregon
Amy Klobuchar, US Senator from Minnesota
Tulsi Gabbard, House Assistant Minority Leader, US Rep. from HI-02, and former candidate
Robert Reich, former US Secretary of Labor from California
Keith Ellison, Attorney General of Minnesota
Marcy Kaptur, US Rep. from OH-09
Ro Khanna, US Rep. from CA-17
Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington and former candidate
Gary Locke, former Governor of Washington
Chris Murphy, US Senator from Connecticut
LeBron James, basketball star from California
Nina Turner, President of Our Revolution, former Ohio State Senator
Barbara Lee, US Rep. from CA-13
John Lewis, US Rep. from GA-05
NARAL Pro-Choice America
Joyce Beatty, US Rep. from OH-03
Patrick Leahy, US Senator from Vermont
Service Employees International Union
National Education Association
Brenda Lawrence, US Rep. from MI-14
Tammy Baldwin, US Senator from Wisconsin
Howard Dean, former Governor of Vermont
UNITE HERE, labor union
United Food and Commercial Workers International Union
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
Dina Titus, US Rep. from NV-01
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
United Automobile Workers
Stacey Abrams, Governor of Georgia and former candidate
Oprah Winfrey, talk show host and major celebrity from California
Barack Obama, 44th POTUS from Illinois
Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential nominee in 2016 from New York
Peter Welch, US Rep. from VT-AL
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, US Rep. from NY-14
Pramila Jayapal, US Rep. from WA-07
Mark Pocan, US Rep. from WI-02
Jeanne Shaheen, US Senator from New Hampshire
Des Moines Register
United Steelworkers of America
Change to Win
New Hampshire Union Leader, statewide newspaper
Andrew Gillum, Mayor of Tallahassee, Florida
Richard Cordray, former Attorney General of Ohio and Director of the CFPB
Conservation Fund
Marcia Fudge, US Rep. from OH-11
Raul Grijalva, US Rep. from AZ-03
Our Revolution
Tammy Duckworth, US Senator from Illinois
Debora Pignatelli, Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from District 5
Kirsten Gillibrand, US Senator from New York
MoveOn
Concord Monitor
Ed Markey, US Senator from Massachusetts
Progressive Democrats of America
VoteVets.org
Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence
Susie Lee, US Rep. from NV-03
Kent Conrad, former US Senator from North Dakota
Michelle Obama, former FLOTUS
National Farmers Union
Bismarck Tribune
Dianne Feinstein, US Senator from California
Kevin de Leon, former President pro tempore of the California State Senate and candidate for
U.S. Senate in 2018
Barbara Boxer, former US Senator from California
International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Sharice Davids, US Rep. from KS-03
Brian Schweitzer, former Governor of Montana
John Fetterman, Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
Dwight Evans, US Rep. from PA-03
Andrew Cuomo, Governor of New York
Claire McCaskill, former Senator from Missouri
Dick Gephardt, former House Majority Leader and former US Rep from MO-03
Mike Espy, former US Rep. from MS-02, and candidate for U.S Senate in 2018
Brendan Boyle, US Rep. from PA-02
Madeleine Dean, US Rep. from PA-04
Mary Gay Scanlon, US Rep. from PA-05
Mike Doyle, US Rep. from PA-18
Chrissy Houlahan, US Rep. from PA-06
John Yarmuth, US Rep. from KY-03
Suzanne Bonamici, US Rep. from OR-01
Earl Blumenauer, US Rep. from OR-03
Yvette Clark, US Rep. from NY-09
Joe Sestak, former US Rep. from PA-07
Allyson Schwartz, former US Rep. from PA-13
Working Families Party
United Mine Workers of America

John Kerry
Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts
Joe Kennedy III, US Rep. from MA-04
Steny Hoyer, US Rep. from MD-05
Adam Schiff, House Minority Whip, US Rep. from CA-28
Tim Ryan, House Minority Leader, US Rep. from OH-13
Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States from Delaware
Jesse Jackson, civil rights activist from Illinois
Chuck Schumer, Senate Minority Leader, US Senator from New York
Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the United States from Tennessee
Cedric Richmond, US Rep. from LA-02
Debbie Wassermann Schultz, US Rep. from FL-23
Hakeem Jeffries, US Rep. from NY-08
Jim Clyburn, US Rep. from SC-06
Terri Sewell, US Rep. from AL-07
Beto O'Rourke, former US Rep. from TX-16 and former candidate
Bill Clinton, 42nd POTUS from New York
Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and former candidate
Dave Loebsack, US Rep. from IA-02
Steven Horsford, US Rep. from NV-04
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Bennie Thompson, US Rep. from MS-02
Earl Pomeroy, former US Rep. from ND-AL
Byron Dorgan, former US Senator from North Dakota
Harry Reid, former US Senator from Nevada
Ron Kind, US Rep. from WI-03
Heidi Heitkamp, former Attorney General of North Dakota
Nancy Pelosi, US Rep. from CA-12
Joaquin Castro, US Rep. from TX-20
Julian Castro, former Mayor of San Antonio, Texas
Jason Carter, former Georgia State Senator and grandson of Jimmy Carter
G. K. Butterfield, US Rep. from NC-01
Alma Adams, US Rep. from NC-12
Cheri Bustos, US Rep. from IL-17
Al Lawson, US Rep. from FL-05
Jim Cooper, US Rep. from TN-05
Steve Cohen, US Rep. from TN-09
Kay Hagan, US Senator from North Carolina
Ruben Gallego, US Rep. from AZ-07
Dick Durbin, Senate Minority Whip, US Senator from Illinois
Bob Casey, Jr., US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lizzie Fletcher, US Rep. from TX-07
Al Green, US Rep. from TX-09
Veronica Escobar, US Rep. from TX-16
Conor Lamb, US Rep. from PA-17
Tom Wolf, Governor of Pennsylvania
John Bel Edwards, Governor of Louisiana
Chellie Pingree, US Rep. from ME-01
Jim Hood, Attorney General of Mississippi
Ben Ray Lujan, US Rep. from NM-03
Matt Cartwright, US Rep. from PA-08
Lacy Clay, US Rep. from MO-01
Emanuel Cleaver, US Rep. from MO-05
Jason Kander, former Missouri Secretary of State
Greg Stanton, US Rep. from AZ-09
Mark Kelly, astronaut from Arizona
Jay Nixon, former Governor of Missouri
Tom Udall, US Senator from New Mexico
J. B. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois
Mike Madigan, Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives
Bobby Rush, US Rep. from IL-01
Josh Shapiro, Attorney General of Pennsylvania
Joe Torsella, Treasurer of Pennsylvania
Jim Kenney, Mayor of Philadelphia, PA
Bill Peduto, Mayor of Pittsburgh, PA
Eugene DePasquale, Auditor General of Pennsylvania

Alex Sink
Tom Harkin, former US Senator from Iowa
National Education Union
Chet Culver, former Governor of Iowa
Maggie Hassan, former Governor of New Hampshire
Onward Together, PAC
Kamala Harris, US Senator from California and former candidate
Ann Kuster, US Rep. from NH-02
Jennifer Wexton, US Rep. from VA-10
Abigail Spanberger, US Rep. from VA-07
United Farm Workers of America
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Priorities USA Action PAC
United for a Strong America PAC
Planned Parenthood
Catherine Cortez Masto, US Senator from Nevada
American Association for Justice
Will Stewart, Alderman from Ward 2, Manchester, New Hampshire
Human Rights Campaign
Ayanna Pressley, US Rep. from MA-07
Donna Shalala, US Rep. from FL-27
Derek Eadon, Chair of the Iowa Democratic Party
American Federation of Government Employees
American Postal Workers Union
Bob Graham, former Governor of Florida
Jacky Rosen, US Senator from Nevada
Colin Allred, US Rep. from TX-32
Carpenters' Independent Conference
Steve Sisolak, Governor of Nevada
American Civil Liberties Union
Carol Shea-Porter, former US Rep. from NH-01
John Hickenlooper, former Governor of Colorado
Bill Nelson, US Senator from Florida
College Democrats of America
American Nurses' Association
Norman Yee, Member of the San Francisco Board of Directors
Mark Warner, US Senator from Virginia
Roy Cooper, Governor of North Carolina
EMILY's List
Deb Haaland, US Rep. from NM-01
Jason Crow, US Rep. from CO-06
Mike Levin, US Rep. from CA-49
Ted Lieu, US Rep. from CA-33
Diana DeGette, US Rep. from CO-01
David Price, US Rep. from NC-04
Justice Democrats
Stephen Curry, basketball star from California
Taylor Swift, pop star from California
Ann Kirkpatrick, US Rep. from AZ-02
Cory Booker, US Senator from New Jersey
Swing Left
Mark Gjonaj, New York City Councilman
Zephyr Teachout, candidate for New York Attorney General in 2018
Letitia James, Attorney General of New York
Democratic Socialists of America
Rashida Tlaib, US Rep. from MI-13
Carolyn Maloney, US Rep. from NY-12
Flippable
Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Klarissa J. Peña, Albuquerque City Council Member
Katie Hobbs, Secretary of State of Arizona
Moms Demand Action
Martin Heinrich, US Senator from New Mexico
Indivisible
Providence Journal
Jo-Ann Ryan, Councilwoman from Rhode Island

Republicans
Justin Amash
Rand Paul, US Senator from Kentucky
Thomas Massie, US Rep. from KY-04
Ron Paul, former US Rep. from TX-14
Carly Fiorina, CEO of Hewlett-Packard from Virginia
Barbara Comstock, former US Rep. from VA-10
Lynn Jenkins, former US Rep. from KS-02
Martha McSally, US Senator from Arizona
Kevin Cramer, US Rep. from ND-AL
Rick Berg, US Senator from North Dakota
Will Hurd, US Rep. from TX-23
Young Kim, US Rep. from CA-39
John Hoeven, US Senator from North Dakota
Brian Sandoval, former Governor of Nevada
Jim Inhofe, US Senator from Oklahoma
Lamar Alexander, US Senator from Tennessee
Thom Tillis, former Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives
Richard Burr, US Senator from North Carolina
Terry Branstad, former Governor of Iowa
Gordon MacDonald, Attorney General of New Hampshire
Nikki Haley, former Governor of South Carolina and former candidate
College Republicans of America
Mark Gordon, Governor of Wyoming
Pat Roberts, US Senator from Kansas
Linda Lingle, former Governor of Hawaii
Republican Liberty Caucus
Bruce Poliquin, US Rep. from ME-02
Jack Kemp Foundation
Roy Blunt, US Senator from Missouri
Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona
Steve Pearce, former US Rep. from NM-02
Ken Buck, US Rep. from CO-04
Doug Lamborn, US Rep. from CO-05
Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska
Dusty Johnson, US Rep. from SD-AL
Greg Walden, US Rep. from OR-02
Gordon Smith, former US Senator from Oregon
Larry Sharpe, business consultant and Libertarian candidate for Vice President of the United States
Mike Castle, former US Rep. from DE-AL

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins, US Senator from Maine
Kelly Ayotte, US Senator from New Hampshire
Jon Huntsman, Jr., former Governor of Utah
Mia Love, US Senator from Utah
Shelley Moore Capito, US Senator from West Virginia
Tim Scott, US Senator from South Carolina
Henry McMaster, Governor of South Carolina
Mike Dunleavy, Governor of Alaska
Liz Cheney, US Rep. from WY-AL
Scott Brown, US Secretary of State from Massachusetts
North Dakota Chamber of Commerce
South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
Rob Portman, US Senator from Ohio and former candidate
John Kasich, former Governor of Ohio
Mike DeWine, Governor of Ohio
Kim Reynolds, Governor of Iowa
Paul Ryan, Vice President of the United States and former candidate
Lindsey Graham, US Senator from South Carolina
Chuck Grassley, President Pro Tempore of the United States Senate and US Senator from Iowa
John Sununu, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Judd Gregg, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Kay Bailey Hutchison, former US Senator from Texas
Carlos Curbelo, US Rep. from FL-26
Mark Amodei, US Rep. from NV-02
Ann Wagner, US Rep. from MO-02
Kay Ivey, Governor of Alabama
National Rifle Association
Kay Granger, US Rep. from TX-12
Bob Corker, former US Senator from Tennessee
California Chamber of Commerce
Mimi Walters, US Rep. from CA-45
Club for Growth
Denver Riggleman, US Rep. from VA-05
Meg Whitman, Republican nominee for Governor of California in 2010
Virginia Foxx, US Rep. from NC-05
Elizabeth Dole, former US Senator from North Carolina
Texas Chamber of Commerce
Olympia Snowe, former US Senator from Maine
Bill Graves, former Governor of Kansas
Susan Wagle, President of the Kansas State Senate
Mike Simpson, US Rep. from ID-02
Jeff Flake, former US Senator from Arizona
Mark Kirk, former US Senator from Illinois
Karen Handel, US Rep. from GA-06
Susana Martinez, former Governor of New Mexico
Deb Fischer, US Senator from Nebraska
Cynthia Coffman, former Attorney General of Colorado
Ryan Zinke, US Rep. from MT-AL
Jim Hagedorn, US Rep. from MN-01
Jenean Hampton, Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
Pat Toomey, US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lee Zeldin, US Rep. from NY-01

Rick Santorum (dropped out)
Lou Barletta, former US Rep. from PA-11
Joni Ernst, US Senator from Iowa
Ted Cruz, US Senator from Texas
Scott Perry, US Rep. from PA-10
Scott Walker, former Governor of Wisconsin
Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas
Dan Crenshaw, US Rep. from TX-02
Doug Burgum, Governor of North Dakota
Tom Cotton, US Senator from Arkansas
Bill Cassidy, US Senator from Louisiana
David Perdue, US Senator from Georgia
National Right to Life
Tea Party Patriots
Michele Bachmann, former US Rep. from MN-06
Jim DeMint, former US Senator from South Carolina
Mark Meadows, US Rep. from NC-11
Matt Bevin, Governor of Kentucky

Phil Scott
Elise Stefanik, US Rep. from NY-21
Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts and former candidate
Jim Douglas, former Governor of Vermont
Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland
Charlie Dent, US Rep. from PA-07
Bob Stefanowski, candidate for Governor of Connecticut in 2018
Chris Sununu, Governor of New Hampshire
New Hampshire Farm Bureau
Bill Weld, former Governor of Massachusetts
North Dakota Farm Bureau
John Katko, US Rep. from NY-24
Adam Kinzinger, US Rep. from IL-16
New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
Eddie Edwards, US Rep. from NH-01
Iowa Farm Bureau
New Hampshire Sheriffs' Association
Scott Taylor, US Rep. from VA-02
Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota
Colin Powell, former US Secretary of State
Peter King, US Rep. from NY-02
Todd Young, US Senator from Indiana
Joe Heck, former US Rep. from NV-03
Pete Stauber, US Rep. from MN-08
Richard Hanna, former US Rep. from NY-22
Fred Upton, US Rep. from MI-06
Brian Fitzpatrick, US Rep. from PA-01
Gary Herbert, Governor of Utah
Brian Mast, US Rep. from FL-18
Scott Milne, businessman from Vermont; candidate for Governor of Vermont in 2014 and US Senate from Vermont in 2016
Allan Fung, Mayor of Cranston, Rhode Island; Republican nominee for Governor of Rhode Island in 2014
Dean Heller, former US Senator from Nevada
Nevada Chamber of Commerce
Mark Sanford, US Rep. from SC-01
David Valadao, US Rep. from CA-21
Rob Wittman, US Rep. from VA-01
Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Mike Braun, US Senator from Indiana
Karyn Polito, Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
Butch Otter, former Governor of Idaho
Mario Diaz-Balart, US Rep. from FL-25
Jeff Denham, US Rep. from CA-10
Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, actor
Tom Reed, US Rep. from NY-23
Bill Cohen, former US Senator from Maine
John Faso, US Rep. from NY-19
Marco Rubio, US Senator from Florida
Rodney Davis, US Rep. from IL-13
Troy Balderson, US Rep. from OH-12
Tim Pawlenty, former Governor of Minnesota
Scott Tipton, US Rep. from CO-03
Cory Gardner, former US Rep. from CO-04
John Thune, Senate Majority Whip and US Senator from South Dakota
Denny Rehberg, US Senator from Montana
Dan Donovan, US Rep. from NY-11

Independents
Rob Manfred
Gary Johnson, former Governor of New Mexico and Libertarian presidential nominee in 2016
Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter
Bill Gates, founder and former CEO of Microsoft
Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Governor of California
Derek Jeter, Miami Marlins owner and MLB Hall of Famer
Gary Oldman, actor
Bruce Willis, actor
Americans for Tax Reform
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #738 on: April 27, 2019, 12:00:52 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2019, 12:10:37 PM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott for President

Phil Scott Schedule through April 10th

Schedule up to April 10th:
April 3rd: Major Rally in Syracuse New York
April 4th: Major Rally in Hartford Connecticut
April 5th: Major Rally in Racine Wisconsin
April 6th: Major Rally in Philadelphia with Charlie Dent and Brian Fitzpatrick
April 7th: Bus Tour of Northern Wisconsin "Driftless" Area
April 8th: Major Rally in Waukesha Wisconsin
April 9th: Major Rally in Seattle Washington
April 10th: GOTV Efforts in New York City

Phil Scott Remarks at Agriculture Roundtable in Washburn County WI

(April 7th, Major Excerpt)

Our campaign has put agriculture front and center. This isn't a political game for farmers, here in Wisconsin and in Vermont. It's our livelihood. Right now, farmers are suffering across this country. Business is plunging, farmers like you all are being driven out of business by large synthetic dairy companies. And the government is financing this. That's unacceptable. One of my first priorities when it comes for farmers is to redistribute these subsidies. Break Washington's partisan dysfunction right open with a new Farm Bill that gets results for farmers like you. Redirect the tax breaks from companies that ship jobs overseas and drive family farmers out of business, and get them to the family farmers who need them. One of the greatest things I see out here, and in Vermont, is the farmers markets lining the roads. The day when those are gone is a very, very sad day. I pledge that that day shall never come.

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #739 on: April 27, 2019, 12:18:07 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2019, 12:21:25 PM by KaiserDave »

REAIRING

Phil Scott Ad #12: There's a Movement

To air in New York, Washington, Pennsylvania Connecticut, Indiana, Montana, New York, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Delaware with small adjustments to shots

Narrator: There's a new hope on the horizon, a new sunrise.

From the smallest towns....

To the biggest cities.....

Americas work hard every day, they deserve leaders, they deserve service.

Phil Scott speech: We must govern with compassion, govern with respect. When we approach a problem, it can't be through a political lens.

Phil Scott Speech in Background: "Americans don't wake up at 5 and work hard till the evening so that partisan politicians will fail them!"

"Let's aspire to citizenship, let's serve the people, and work for every single American!"

"We can believe in this country. We can accomplish what's best about America and lift us all up..."

"When I look over the green mountains of Vermont, I don't see divisions. I don't see Republicans and Democrats, I don't see racial and cultural division. I see a country of many faces and people, but I see a united fabric of America."

"When we realize that, when we realize we're more then just a country of divided peoples, when we realize that we're together, we're united. That's when people win, that's when we accomplish the beauty of America. That's what this movement is all about."

Voiceover: "I'm Phil Scott and I approve this message."

adamevans
United States

« Reply #740 on: April 27, 2019, 04:00:13 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2019, 08:54:11 PM by Barron »

Campaign Schedule.

Constants
Always meet with volunteers, staff after primary victories
Always visit college campuses and meet with campus political groups, both Democratic and non-partisan
Always try to eat lunch at local restaurants, with locals
Always meet with campaign officials & discuss strategy, fundraising, grassroots, social media
Always do research on new small towns, including local leaders, issues, etc. to connect with local voters
Always keep note of who is met, bring them up in future speeches
Always talk to anyone who wants to, no matter who they are or what their political affiliation is

Schedule:
March 25: Oregon
March 26 to March 29: Pennsylvania
March 30 to April 2: New York

Oregon (Mar. 25)
Hold rally in Portland, with Jeff Merkley & Nina Turner
Meet with local progressive organizations, in round-table discussions
Host Q&As with underpaid young workers, emphasize $15 minimum wage
Across state: emphasize wage growth, universal college, & carbon tax
Demographically, target young, underpaid workers & progressives

"For the first time ever, the next generation will be worse off than the last. Our kids, our teens, young adults entering the economy, will be worse off than the generation before them because of stagnant wages and the skyrocketing prices of healthcare and tuition. I'm proud to be the only candidate to stand up for a $15 minimum wage because we need good jobs for our youth. I'm proud to stand up for tuition-free, debt-free college & universal healthcare because in order to make certain that the next generation is stronger, they should not have to bear the cost of this trickle-down economy. We should invest in tax cuts for young people and middle class families, not blowing up the deficit with tax cut after tax cut for the rich. No more to an economy that works for only a wealthy few, it's time to make certain that the next generation can make by, and that can be done with a strong minimum wage and universal education. "

Pennsylvania (Mar. 26 to Mar. 29)
Hold rallies in Philadelphia, Lancaster, and Erie, with John Fetterman
Host town halls in union halls in urban areas, emphasize Taft-Hartley repeal
Deliver racial justice summit speech, accompanied by Dwight Evans
Emphasize wage growth, criminal justice reform, social safety net

"I think there is something unjust with police violence in this country. I think there is something unjust with voter suppression in this country. I think there is something unjust with mass incarceration in this country. And I think there is something unjust when half of African-Americans earn less than $15 p/hr. I've seen it in Ohio, in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, that's why I fought it. Because rebuilding America means rebuilding predominantly African-American communities too, and we must fundamentally break our system of racial injustice in this country. As Ohio's Secretary of State, I was proud to champion voting rights measures and give a voice to disenfranchised communities. As Senator, I've been proud to push for a living wage and investments in good jobs over dampening incarceration. Because America is built on the idea that you can create a living for you and your family if you put in the hard work, and when more than 1/4 of African-Americans live in poverty, we know that is not the case for many in this nation."

New York (Mar. 31 to Apr. 2)
Hold major rally in Rochester, Buffalo, Albany & New York City, with Kirsten Gillibrand
In NYC: emphasize $15 minimum wage, wall street reform
Meet with local New York Democrats in luncheon
Deliver speech to SEIU workers, emphasize workplace democracy
Demographically, target working class voters of all races

"Let me say it again: there is dignity in work. Whether you punch a clock, swipe a badge, earn a salary, or make tips, there is dignity in your labor. That is a fundamental belief of mine and it is the founding creed of this nation, but we know all too often with the rising cost of prescription drugs, healthcare, and tuition, that work is not treated with the dignity it deserves. But let me say it here and let it ring across the nation: workers make this country better. Not only have workers built some of this country's greatest achievements and landmarks, you also organized to make this country a better place for all. You organized in church basements and union halls, for child labor laws, the weekend, overtime pay, and good benefits; workers have made this a better country for all. That is why it is a fundamental promise of this campaign to rebuild that labor movement that made our middle class the strongest in the world. "

Surrogate Schedule
Brian Schweitzer: Campaign in Montana, to WWC voters
Amy Klobuchar: Campaign in Minnesota, to WWC voters
Keith Ellison: Campaign in urban Minnesota, to minorities & union workers
John Yarmuth: Campaign in KY-03 + Eastern KY, to WWC voters
John Fetterman: Campaign in industrial Pennsylvania, to WC voters
Dwight Evans: Campaign in Philadelphia, to urban minorities
Mike Doyle: Campaign in Pittsburgh, to WWC & minority voters
Brendan Boyle: Campaign in Philadelphia, to WC voters
Mary Gay Scanlon: Campaign in Philadelphia, to women voters
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Campaign in NYC, to urban minorities & progressives
Yvette Clark: Campaign in NYC, to urban minorities
Andrew Cuomo: Campaign in New York, to union voters
Kirsten Gillibrand: Campaign in New York, to women voters
Jeff Merkley: Campaign in Oregon, to youth voters & progressives
Suzanne Bonamici: Campaign in Portland, to women & youth voters
Earl Blumenauer: Campaign in Portland, to union workers & progressives

(wc = working class of all races)

Demographic Strategy
Oregon: Target progressives & youth voters, especially underpaid youth voters; maintain working class voters
Kentucky: Aggressively target white working class voters on education, pensions, social security
Minnesota: Expand base among white working class voters, especially in urban area
Montana: Expand base among white working class voters, especially in urban area

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #741 on: April 27, 2019, 06:41:43 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2019, 10:10:22 PM by jakobisgood »

ALEX SINK GOTV

Kamala Harris
Senator from California

Senator Harris spent her time campaigning in Oregon and Puerto Rico. She spent her time campaigning on Medicare for All, Tuition Free College, and Climate Change Action. She spent time with Governor Sink campaigning on College Campuses, and attending rallies with Governor Sink. She also participated in parades with Governor Sink, and campaigned on Social Media. Senator Harris said that, "This isn't about Winning the White House. This is about winning a Generation."

American Federation of Teachers
Education Union

The AFT spent their time campaigning in Oregon on Higher Teacher Pay, Right to Strike, and Maternity Leave Guarantees. They also campaigned on Social Media speaking about Teacher's Rights and the Dignity of Work for Teachers. They helped to drive voters to the voting sites and set up Sink Yard signs, and distributed merchandise across Oregon. They set up multiple booths, and signs along the road encouraging people to get out and Vote for Governor Sink.

Cory Booker
Senator from New Jersey

Senator Booker spent his time campaigning in Oregon for Governor Alex Sink. He spent the majority of his time in Portland while spending some time in Salem. He campaigned on Medicare for All, Tuition Free College, and Criminal Justice Reform. He spoke at multiple rallies for Governor Sink, and campaigned Door to Door with her in Portland. He attended a College Democrats event with her as well.

Planned Parenthood
Pro-Choice Organization

Planned Parenthood spent their time organizing support, campaigning on Social Media, and scheduling marches and protests. They campaigned on making history with the 1st Woman President, and the Woman's Right to Choose. They spent a lot of money organizing support, and organizing Pro-Choice events. They sponsored a Governor Sink event, and aired ads on TV in support of Governor Sink.

Human Rights Campaign
Progressive Organization

The Human Rights Campaign spent their time in Oregon campaigning on Social Media, and holding a speaking event in Portland. Governor Sink was made the Keynote Speaker at the event in Oregon. The HRC aired the speech on TV, and turned it into an ad. Governor Sink said, "I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again. Gay Rights, are Human Rights, and Human Rights, are Gay Rights.

ACLU
Civil Rights Organization

The ACLU spent their time campaigning on Social Media, and organizing volunteers and advocates to campaign for Governor Sink. They campaigned on Medicare for All, Criminal Justice Reform, and Affirmative Action. They criticized Senator Kerry for voting for Mandatory Minimums, and going against Criminal Justice Reform. They also helped to organize Door to Door campaigning for Governor Sink and other Progressive Issues.

College Democrats of America
Organization of Democrats

The College Democrats spent their time organizing Speaking Events, Q&A's, Meet and Greets, and campaigning on Social Media. The Oregon College Democrats held their convention in Portland, in which Governor Sink was the Keynote Speaker. Sink campaign information and policies were posted all over the convention, and over 400 new volunteers signed up for Governor Sink. They campaigned on Medicare for All, Tuition Free College, and other Progressive Ideals.

American Nurses' Association
Progressive Organization/Union

The ANA spent their time campaigning on Social Media, organizing Marches, driving Voters and Nurses to Polling Places, and giving tours of hospitals to Governor Sink, and talking about Reform. They applauded Governor Sink's pledge to raise Nurses' wages to a Living Wage, and Maternity Leave. Governor Sink attended a March with the organization, and spoke about the life of a Nurse, and how the Government must help them.

The Justice Democrats
Progressive Organization

The Justice Democrats spent their time recruiting Progressive Candidates to run for Political Office, campaigning for Governor Sink, on Social Media, and by Grassroots. They raised over $20 million dollars for Governor Sink, and recruited over 800 new volunteers in Oregon. They campaigned with the College Democrats on Progressive Ideas. They aired ads on TV, and campaigned on Social Media about supporting Progressive Ideas and Governor Sink.

Taylor Swift
Singer

Taylor Swift spent her time campaigning on Voter Registration, and giving the Youth a Voice in politics. She held multiple concerts in Oregon, in which Governor Sink attended them. Taylor Swift campaigned on Social Media about Governor Sink's plans for Medicare, and College Tuition. She also helped to raise money for Governor Sink, and other Progressives running for Political Office.

Ricky Rosselló
Governor of Puerto Rico

The Governor spent his time campaigning in San Juan and other cities across Puerto in support of Governor Sink. He spoke about Governor Sink's plans for Puerto Rico's statehood, and her Progressive Plans for America. He spoke at Governor Sink events, and spent a lot of time on Social Media campaigning for her as well.

Moms Demand Action
Pro-Gun Control Group

Moms Demand Action spent their time campaigning by organizing marches, and protests, while also campaigning on Social Media. They raised over $6 million for Governor Sink, and Pro-Gun Control Causes. They also recruited over 2,000 volunteers for Governor Sink. They went Door to Door campaigning on Common Sense Gun Control in Oregon, and across the nation.

Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Progressive Organization

The PCCC spent their time making GOTV Calls, Texts, Door to Door, and campaigning on Social Media for Governor Sink and other Progressives. They made over 15,000 GOTV Calls, and 21,000 texts in support of Governor Sink. They raised $7 million for Governor Sink for her Oregon Campaign. They campaigned on Social Media, and in the streets, on Governor Sink's Progressive Ideals.

Flippable
Democratic Organization

Flippable spent their time campaigning on Flipping the House and Senate, and campaigning for Governor Sink. They campaigned on the idea that, only Governor Sink can lead Democrats to Victory in Congress. They raised $10 million for the Sink Campaign, and other Democratic Campaigns. They also invested a lot into Social Media.

THIS CONCLUDES THE GOTV THROUGH THE 27TH
adamevans
United States

« Reply #742 on: April 27, 2019, 07:24:33 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2019, 09:21:52 PM by Barron »

Remarks from Sherrod Brown to Young Walmart Workers

* in Oregon

Major Excerpt

"As Martin Luther King Jr. once said, there is dignity in all of your labor. If your work is for the building of humanity and serves the growth of this country, it has value and it has dignity, but too often big business gets away with paying their workers poor wages, especially younger people entering the economy who desperately need a good job. I'm proud to be the only candidate in the race to support a $15 minimum wage because we need to send a message that young people deserve a good job with a living wage too. But since the 1980s, wages have been stagnant, and for the first time ever, the next generation will be worse off than the previous. There isn't dignity in work when the cost of rent, tuition, and healthcare is ridiculously high and skyrocketing.

I'm running this campaign because hard-working young people, ripped off by their superiors, need a voice in Washington to tell big business that we demand a good job, a living wage, and a union. We need the cost of rent and tuition to go down. We need people like you to come before Wall Street greed and corporate profits. We need a country where people can save for retirement. But too often the drug companies, big corporations and Wall Street banks write the laws and shower Washington with campaign contributions. Hard-working people have often been cheated by our fundamentally rigged economy.

We need a $15 minimum wage where all can make by. We know that it can work; when hard-working people have more money in their pockets, they spend their goods and services in their local communities. We know that it can boost Main Street, but Wall Street decides to write the rules for them at the cost of us. Workers need a voice to stand up and say that we all need a wage that we can live on; As FDR once said, "By minimum wage, I mean more than a bare subsistence level - I mean the wages of a decent living." Because hard-working people like you deserve the ability to pay off rent, tuition, healthcare, and be able to put food on the table. No longer must Washington succumb to the whim of their donors, we must finally take action and make certain that the next generation of young people have that ability - to make wages of a decent living.

Organizational Support
AFL-CIO: Pushed efforts in industrial PA + upstate NY, targeting union workers
UFCW*: Pushed efforts in Oregon, targeting underpaid food workers
NAACP: Pushed efforts in urban Pennsylvania + NYC, targeting African-Americans
NEA: Pushed efforts in rural Oregon, targeting school workers, parents
NARAL Pro-Choice America: Pushed efforts in Oregon, targeting women

* not affiliated with AFL-CIO efforts
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #743 on: April 27, 2019, 08:38:04 PM »

Campaign Schedule

Constants

Always campaign on Bipartisan popular solutions to issues, we're not afraid to compromise to help Americans
Always meet with volunteer coordinators and top surrogates to discuss strategies for the upcoming primaries/caucuses
Always drive grassroots organization and our bipartisan solutions, highlight Senator Kerry's history of working with both sides on the issues
Always shake hands and get involved with the audience at rallies and events

Schedule:
March 25 to March 27: Pennsylvania
March 28 to April 1: New York
April 2: Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania (Mar. 25 to Mar. 27)

Hold rallies in Philadelphia, Lancaster, Erie, and Pittsburgh with Tom Wolf and Bob Casey
Host town halls in community centers, and American Legion posts in urban areas, emphasize experience and Moderate positions. 
Deliver criminal justice and opioid crisis recovery speech, accompanied by Jesse Jackson 
Meet with local community leaders, and pitch his bipartisan response to the opioid epidemic and gun violence
Emphasize gun control, criminal justice reform, social security, and medicare

New York(Mar. 28 to Apr. 1 )

Hold major rally in Rochester, New York City, Buffalo, and Syracuse with Chuck Schumer & Bill Clinton
In NYC: emphasize support of gun control policies and Green Energy policies
Meet with local New York Bipartisan groups  in luncheon
Deliver speech to Veterans, emphasize support for a $12 minimum wage and a new GI Bill
Demographically, target suburban voters, urban white voters, and working class voters

Pennsylvania (Apr. 2)

Hold rallies in Pittsburgh, Lancaster, and Erie, with Connor Lamb, Matthew Cartwright, Bob Casey, and Tom Wolf.
Host town halls in community venues in rural areas, emphasize Rural broadband and infrastructure
Deliver Opioid Crisis response speech, accompanied by Jesse Jackson and Connor Lamb
Emphasize minimum wage, opioid crisis, medicare, and social security

Surrogate Schedule

Tom Wolf: Campaign in suburban Pennsylvania on issues such as Gun Control, and Veteran's rights, issues with the broadest appeal are the one's to hit hard on.
Connor Lamb: Campaign in Southwestern Pennsylvania targeting voters that would lean towards Brown, focus on attracting voters with Senator Kerry's strong Opioid response plan in this region decimated by drug addiction.
Matthew Cartwright: Campaign in Luzerne county along with Lackawanna county on bringing back industrial middle class and working class jobs to these areas that have been hit the hardest by outsourcing, play up Senator Kerry's moderate image and his history of bipartisan work.
Jim Kenney:Campaign in Delaware county and the city of Philadelphia working on appealing to African American and poorer residents of the city, and focusing on gun control, and response to the opioid crisis as well as criminal justice reform.
Bill Peduto: Work with Representative Lamb to flip possible Brown voters by focusing on reducing income inequality, and a strong response to the opioid crisis, which has been plaguing Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Bob Casey Jr. : Senator Casey will be focusing primarily on Erie this week as he attempts to bring in ancestral democrats and those turned off by the left wing policies of Senator Brown and Governor Sink. He focuses his efforts on the Opioid crisis, and criminal justice reform as well as issues that appeal to large bases of voters.
Jesse Jackson: Reverend Jackson will be campaigning among the urban African American community of Philadelphia and campaign with members of local communities and focus on Senator Kerry's commitment on bringing back good paying jobs to these neighborhoods, as well as focusing on supporting criminal justice reform.
Bill Clinton: President Clinton will be focused on campaigning to upstate New York voters who have trended away from Democrats in recent years, as well as people in central Pennsylvania. He will meet with local Democratic organizations in these areas and attempt to help them rebuild their support, he will also campaign with Senator Casey and Representatives Cartwright and Lamb.
Joe Torsella: Torsella will be campaigning on the issues of education reform, and urban revitalization in Philadelphia using his experience as State Secretary of Education and other roles to benefit his campaign in the city.
Josh Shapiro: Shapiro will be campaigning in Pittsburgh on criminal justice reform and a strong response to the opioid crisis.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #744 on: April 27, 2019, 10:36:46 PM »

FINAL RESULTS FOR THE 2020 APRIL 2 PRIMARIES AND CAUCUSES

Abroad

Democrats
Alex Sink - 38.96%
John Kerry - 32.20%
Sherrod Brown - 28.84%

Kentucky

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 40.61%
John Kerry - 30.49%
Alex Sink - 28.90%

Republicans
Justin Amash - 40.95%
Lisa Murkowski - 31.56%
Phil Scott - 27.49%

Minnesota

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 46.61%
John Kerry - 29.49%
Alex Sink - 23.90%

Republicans
Phil Scott - 36.40%
Lisa Murkowski - 35.26%
Justin Amash - 28.34%

Montana

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 51.24%
John Kerry - 28.62%
Alex Sink - 20.14%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 35.70%
Phil Scott - 34.96%
Justin Amash - 29.34%

Oregon

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 38.24%
Alex Sink - 35.14%
John Kerry - 26.62%

Republicans
Justin Amash - 39.28%
Phil Scott - 31.02%
Lisa Murkowski - 29.70%

Puerto Rico

Democrats
Alex Sink - 47.14%
Sherrod Brown - 27.74%
John Kerry - 25.12%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 48.70%
Phil Scott - 28.96%
Justin Amash - 22.34%
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #745 on: April 27, 2019, 10:57:46 PM »

ALEX SINK CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE THROUGH THE 1ST OF MAY

March 28th - 30th: Rhode Island

March 28th: Providence, Rhode Island
- Rally with Sen. Whitehouse and Rep. David Cicilline
- Hold Fundraiser with Planned Parenthood
- Meet with Providence Democratic Women
- Open new Campaign Office
- Speak at College Democrats Event
- Meet with Small Business Leaders
- Attend Parade

March 29th: Newport, Rhode Island
- Hold Rally with Sen. Whitehouse and Rep. David Cicilline
- Attend Parade
- Speak at AFT Event
- Meet with Local Business Leaders
- Interview on FOX News
- Hire new Campaign Staff
- Door to Door with Sen. Whitehouse
- Speak to Veterans
- Campaign on Medicare for All, Tuition Free College, and Climate Change

May 1st: New York

May 1st: New York City, New York
- Hold Rally with AG James, Fmr. AG Candidate Teachout, Sen. Harris, Sen. Booker, Sen. Nelson, Rep. Maloney, Sen. Whitehouse, and Rep. Pressley
- Hold Fundraiser with the Justice Democrats
- Speak at College Democrats Event
- Door to Door with Zephyr Teachout
- Attend Parade
- Campaign on Medicare for All, Tuition Free College, Climate Change, Gun Control, and Criminal Justice Reform
- Hold Townhall
- Interview on CNN
- Speak with Local Democratic Women

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #746 on: April 27, 2019, 11:13:54 PM »

Delegate totals:

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 1201
Alex Sink - 1091
John Kerry - 1083

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 572
Justin Amash - 540
Phil Scott - 521
Rick Santorum - 372

Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #747 on: April 28, 2019, 11:35:27 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Campaign Schedule

April 3rd:

Campaign arrives in Rhose Island

Joint rally with Secretary Scott Brown in Pawtucket

Town Hall in Providence, followed by a rally

Rally in Cranston

Rallies about lowering taxes in North and South Kingstown

April 4th:

Campaign crosses into Connecticut

Town hall on trade in New London

Tour of Coast Guard facilities in New London

Joint rally with Kelly Ayotte in Norwich

Rally in Hartford

"Our Constitution calls for a more perfect union, and I believe our purpose has been to live up to those ideals, and do the hard work to perfect this country and what we stand for. I come from one of the last two states admitted to the union, and was born in Alaska while it was still just a territory. Something I have learned from campaigning in Florida, Puerto Rico, and here in Hartford is that Puerto Ricans are facing a similar plight as Alaskans back in the days before we obtained statehood. Puerto Ricans, like Alaskans did in the past, have made their support for statehood loud and clear, and it's high time Congress gets to work to allow the opportunities of the American Dream to expand to this island that has been a part of the United States since 1917. As President, I will ensure that your family, friends, and neighbors back home in Puerto Rico get the same representation as they do here in Hartford, in New York, Orlando, or anywhere in the mainland US. That's the American Dream."

Press conference in Hartford, detailing Puerto Rican statehood bill supported by Republicans in the House

Town Hall in New Britain

Barnstorming in Bristol and Waterbury

April 5th:

Town Hall in Meriden, followed by meeting with volunteers at the campaign HQ there

Rally in New Haven, highlighting Murkowski's maverick record

Town Hall in Milford on trade

Rally in Bridgeport, highlighting the city as the "Park City," and the bipartisan bill Murkowski passed to expand access to public lands

Rally in Norwalk on energy

Rally in Stamford on lowering taxes

April 6th:

Campaign swings to New York

Rally in White Plains

Barnstorming around New York City, holding events in The Bronx, holding events focused on public lands, meetings with moderate Republicans in Manhattan, and rallying Puerto Rican supporters in Queens

Tour of Long Island with Congressman Lee Zeldin, rallying supporters and meeting with volunteers

Rally in Staten Island

April 7th:

Campaign heads upstate, with a tour from Albany to Buffalo, stopping in rural communities to listen to their concerns, and to highlight the Murkowski agricultural plan

In the stops upstate, Murkowski spoke to voters about lowering taxes, expanding access to public lands, and the energy plan laid out by the campaign, rallying voters on the economic benefits of Murkowski's plans

Finally, Murkowski toured down Lake Erie to the Pennsylvanian border, focusing on outreach to rural voters

April 8th:

Campaign crosses into Pennsylvania

Joint rally with Senator Rob Portman in Erie on the dangers of over regulation

Barnstorming in Grove City, New Castle, and Meadville

Joint rally in Pittsburgh with Senator Shelley Moore Capito on energy independence

Tour Carlisle Barracks Army Base

Town Hall in Carlisle on a strong military

Rally in Harrisburg

Barnstorm neighborhoods in Lancaster, speaking with voters on energy independence, Puerto Rican statehood, and a small federal government

April 9th:

Campaign swings to Delaware

Rally in Wilmington

Rally in Newark on public lands

Town Hall in Middletown on the second amendment

Tour of Dover Air Force Base with a rally on VA reform

Swing back to Wilmington for a recorded town hall

April 10th:

Joint Rally in Philadelphia with Senator Pat Toomey, followed by GOTV efforts there and in the suburbs
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #748 on: April 28, 2019, 11:47:11 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Re-Airs Ad in NY, RI, PA, DE, MD, CT, WA, NJ, and WI

Lisa Murkowski Runs Ad “Relief”in AZ, IL, FL, GA, CO, NM, GU, and UT
*Paul Ryan voiceover*

“Hardworking Americans deserve some relief. We’re saddled with high taxes, high utility bills, and low levels of competition.”

“She’s running a campaign for the people, working to give us all some relief from business as usual politics, partisanship, and from the problems facing our country.”

“That’s why I’ve been happy to support her, and why I believe you should too. She doesn’t only hear our problems, but she listens.”

“I’m Lisa Murkowski and I support this message.”
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #749 on: April 29, 2019, 05:16:17 PM »

AMASH CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE
(Sorry it's not great I don't have much time)

April 3rd - 6th: Tour of Upstate New York with Larry Sharpe (when my endorsement is confirmed). Visit cities of Rome, Troy, and Plattsburgh on the way.

April 7th - 9th: Campaign Across Rural Pennslyvania.

April 10th: Cross into Delaware and campaign with Mike Castle (if endorsment is confirmed)
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies