Should Anthony Weiner resign? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:23:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Should Anthony Weiner resign? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Anthony Weiner resign?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Should Anthony Weiner resign?  (Read 8502 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: June 10, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »

Yes, he is a habitual abuser of the spirit of the half plus seven law. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 11:06:24 PM »

Yes, he is a habitual abuser of the spirit of the half plus seven law. 

He's 46, so his lower limit is 30. His wife is 34.

I specifically said the spirit of the law.  Sexting a woman who is 17, 21, or 26 is just not halal according to the honorable Elijah Muhammad. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 11:24:55 PM »

The Republican party thanks you for your efforts, BRTD.

Y'all might be better off if Weiner didn't resign immediately.

A Republican friend of mine suggested that the GOP should "wait for the perp walk; then blitz 11."

Ive had suspicions that this was heading toward that.  The original girl was 21 and knowing that several people he DM'd were under 18... well where there is smoke there is fire. It is better for the GOP the longer he sticks around.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 02:56:31 AM »

Haha, Opebo. Thanks for the new adjective.  I can't say Ive ever known the word tumescent...  It would be fair to point out that you are not replying to Cathcon though.

Im pretty forgiving of vice. After all I partake in a good amount now and again.  However, I cannot forgive a sloppy bastard, who gets caught and thinks he is too smart for everyone.  Ive personally seen him be an arrogant tosser to his constituents and  in my mind he was a power hungry degenerate. 

On foreign policy Weiner is one of the biggest Zionists in Congress so I find it funny that BRTD and you support him just because he flashed his schmeckel around.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 03:30:55 AM »

I couldn't care less what he does privately - but rather than man-up and admit what he did... he flat-out lied, which I think is the issue that makes me think he should resign.

Lying about your personal life is freedom fighting.   No one has any right to know whether he flashed his penis around.

Do a test and flash your willie around to strangers.  Probably wouldnt get a good response. I would hope that you wouldnt be foolish enough to get your face in a pic were you engaging in such activity with a student.

He was sloppy and irresponsible in his conduct.  Were I a constituent I would prefer he had engaged in an affair.  Some people dont realize the permanence of electronic communication. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 05:24:14 PM »

LOL all the more reason to support him. Twitter is an absolute abomination. It's nothing but a venue for attention whoring utterly inane and mundane details of your life. Most of Twitter is nothing but people posting about what they are cooking for dinner or that they are walking the dog. Anything against Twitter is fine by me.

That is sort of like bashing the radio because you don't like the music they play on most stations.  Twitter certainly has more utility than you realize as demonstrated during the Arab spring.  Sure most of it is disposable garbage, but so is most TV, movies and other internet content. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies