Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:38:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which is the most absurd objective proposed by Newt Gingrich?
Putting mirrors in outerspace to light highways

Colonizing the moon for resources such as moon rocks

Repealing child labor laws so children can spend time in school being janitors rather than learning

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 81

Author Topic: Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular  (Read 40681 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: December 13, 2011, 06:33:31 PM »

Those Gingrich doodles are like the ramblings of a serial killer that the FBI would find in an isolated cabin.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 04:03:31 PM »

Well, this thread might be the worst thing I've ever read in my life.

Ouch, if Romney goes that way I lose all respect I have for the man. Very, very, very vile, this.

What is so vile about it?

Medical information is private, or it is where I'm from. And attacking Newt on his mother (which is essentially the point here) is just sickeningly wrong.

^ This, this, this, this. I understand the argument that a Presidential candidate should be open about their health, but I don't agree with it. Medical privacy should be of paramount importance in a decent society.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 08:17:56 PM »

I do not think medical records are what people are upset with a candidate not releasing nowadays my friend... your boy needs to get on his tax returns!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies