Bush clarifies 'anchor babies' wasn't anti-Hispanic slur, it was about Asians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:29:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bush clarifies 'anchor babies' wasn't anti-Hispanic slur, it was about Asians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush clarifies 'anchor babies' wasn't anti-Hispanic slur, it was about Asians  (Read 1450 times)
Horsemask

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: -4.87

« on: August 24, 2015, 09:46:54 PM »

Never heard of a sitting US Senator, but is the biggest fanboy of a guy who's been out of office for almost a decade.

I mean, we're all political people here. We are not the norm among society. I'm willing to bet all of us here know more about politics and the people involved at the highest levels of it than most people do.
Horsemask

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: -4.87

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 10:15:28 PM »

Never heard of a sitting US Senator, but is the biggest fanboy of a guy who's been out of office for almost a decade.

I mean, we're all political people here. We are not the norm among society. I'm willing to bet all of us here know more about politics and the people involved at the highest levels of it than most people do.

I'm sorry I know the name of one of the most successful Governors in recent history but not the name of some U.S. Senator who has done nothing.

Are you obligated to turn every one of your posts into a positive campaign ad for 'Jeb!'?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies