Are you a Governor with Nothing To Do? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 01:38:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Are you a Governor with Nothing To Do? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are you a Governor with Nothing To Do?  (Read 2200 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 02, 2004, 04:29:14 PM »
« edited: August 02, 2004, 05:14:29 PM by Governor Wildcard »

I would love for the Government to place at least one of those new divisions in the Pacific Region.

We have many great areas to train on. A lot of desert(CA, AZ, NV) the pacific coast line(CA, OR, WA), mountains(Utah), forests(CA, OR), Cold regions(Alaska), Tropical regions(Hiwaii) pretty much any terain they'd fight on you'll find in the pacific.

So I urge to Government to consider the Pacific as the new home for one of these divisions I think it would greatly benefit both our country and the Pacific region to place one of them here.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 05:48:06 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2004, 05:49:24 PM by Governor Wildcard »

I would love for the Government to place at least one of those new divisions in the Pacific Region.

We have many great areas to train on. A lot of desert(CA, AZ, NV) the pacific coast line(CA, OR, WA), mountains(Utah), forests(CA, OR), Cold regions(Alaska), Tropical regions(Hiwaii) pretty much any terain they'd fight on you'll find in the pacific.

So I urge to Government to consider the Pacific as the new home for one of these divisions I think it would greatly benefit both our country and the Pacific region to place one of them here.

I forgot to add our region has the best potatoes! Not sure how that should influence you but I'd say its worth mentioning!
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 06:09:47 PM »

If it goes to the Pacific, I and my company The King Group will build it for you for $698 million.

We can build it on a small island on the California-Oregon coast, we can even through in some missle launchers along the Sierra Nevada's.

Huh... Funny I've never heard of your company before where do you get your products from? Tongue
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 06:17:46 PM »

Thats what I was thinking lol...
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 06:25:01 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2004, 06:27:00 PM by Governor Wildcard »

I resent remarks about my weight and I get no products for North Korea, 100% Made in the USA.

Hmmm I'll consider it if the Pacific gets one of the divisions... But we're also looking at an offer from WC Armed Force Manufacturing Corp. Cheesy

And, I said thinking not thin king you edited my quote! Tongue
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2004, 12:01:55 PM »

What he said hah.

Thanks, Ford and to the fine folks in Nym, D.C. we will make sure that these brave young fighting men and women have everything they need.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2004, 12:09:06 PM »

So do you want missle launchers on the Sierra's Governor? Grin

Uhh if I'm allowed to buy them then sure! If only the Government can purchase them then no.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies