PA 13 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:25:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA 13 (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Author Topic: PA 13  (Read 328337 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2004, 02:13:29 AM »

Brown has the greater likelihood of falling on her face than does Schwartz.          

We'll see in November, Handzus. I have a feeling that the liberal feminist that is out of touch with the district will be the one to fall on her face.

And someone in bed with Bush, Santorum, DeLay, and Hasert isn't "out of touch"?  People in 2002 were much more willing to overlook those clowns because of 9-11 and Bush's assualt on labor wasn't that known so things like Section 8 took a higher priority.  Different election year buddy.  I feel Brown is WAAY out of touch with working people and is more worried about what Bush and Halliburton think of her.  i can see through her smokescreen.  I'll admit this, it's pretty thick, but the Dem machine has the tools to evaporate it.  lok what happened to Katz and that was only a mayoral election.  People will relaize how important keeping the seat Dem is and Brown will have another roadblock.  I wouldn't be so cocky so soon!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2004, 04:16:28 PM »

Brown has the greater likelihood of falling on her face than does Schwartz.          

We'll see in November, Handzus. I have a feeling that the liberal feminist that is out of touch with the district will be the one to fall on her face.
 lok what happened to Katz and that was only a mayoral election.  

Yeah I know what happened to Katz. What relevance does that have to this race? Katz was going to be our next mayor however that little scandal against Street (which he spun to his advantage) and it changed everything. The election then became Street vs. Bush.

The relevance to this race is the minute Ashcroft got involved in the Street probe, a lot of would be Katz voters jumped ship VERY quickly to give Street a landslide victory.  Unlike some of these people, I ignored that and pushed the lever for who I thought at the time, Sam Katz, was the right sandidate.  Ashcroft made me uneasy, but I had the independence of mind to evaluate everything.  This can also be applicable to Schwartz/Brown because there are going to be people in the Northeast who are former Katz voters and have issues with Section 8 are going to think twice about giving Tom DeLay and Enron economics another leg to stand on.  Ohter than Section 8 and the divisive BS of medical malpractice, Melissa Borwn has VERY weak legs to stand on.

Please remember the differences between CITY government and FEDERAL government!  Melissa Brown's candidacy is MUCH more intertwined with Bush than Schwartz is to Street.  You can't tell me otherwise.      
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2004, 08:00:03 PM »

Hey Demoteen, glad to see some more PA-13 Dems in here Wink !  Wow, KeystonePhil, it seems I'm not alone in the district here.  PA-13 must be a kicking district with 4 members and one that just bit the dust.  You have myself a Dem, nini2287 a Dems from the suburbs, you and Keystone Phil!  Oh, Demoteen, go to your profile and jazz it up.  Put your avatar (the D-PA thing) and maybe some signatures.  I can help you with it as time comes along.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2004, 08:02:08 PM »

Hey Demoteen, glad to see some more PA-13 Dems in here Wink !  Wow, KeystonePhil, it seems I'm not alone in the district here.  PA-13 must be a kicking district with 4 members and one that just bit the dust.  You have myself a Dem, nini2287 a Dems from the suburbs, you and Keystone Phil!  Oh, Demoteen, go to your profile and jazz it up.  Put your avatar (the D-PA thing) and maybe some signatures.  I can help you with it as time comes along.

You might win the membership from the district race but Melissa Brown is going to win the district! Wink

DREAM ON PAL!  Melissa Brown better get off Bush's jock really quick!  Voters will take notice and they already are!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2004, 08:11:16 PM »

My email is Mfabbi because that is our groups email for the present time until our website is complete. My name is Tim and I am going to be a sophmore at ryan and I am an honor student. As a freshmen I had Mr Mc Cabe for Geometry. Mr Roach for Biology and I had Mr Deal for European history. So I am not refering to myself in third person. Mark Fabbi knows a lot more about politics.

Suuuuure. Lying to members is not a good way to start off, pal.

I find it very funny KP, that the President of Ryan for Life is supporting a pro-choice Melissa Brown.  God is that ever ironic!  He should not receive Communion Smiley!  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2004, 08:19:13 PM »

Ride may be a little bumpier than you think eh KeystonePhil?  Aww, don't cry.  That's ok, once you're denied Communion for supporting Melissa Brown then you realize Melissa Brown can't do a damn thing about Section 8 (Demoteen was accurate on the post about the freezes), us Democrats will welcome you.  Thing is you may have to see a little more than black and white than usual, but that's ok, I'll help you Smiley!  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2004, 08:26:18 PM »

Oh ,and Demoteen.  Just for reference the numbers on my signature are how left-right I am on economic and social issues.  It's on a scale from -10 to +10.  You're also invited to register for fantasy elections.  Just go under the register thread.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2004, 08:31:10 PM »

Phil PLEASE have your group stop stressing on the Section 8 issues. I know I lied to you and the Forum but that was a white lie. Your group tells people big lies having kids outfront of supermarkets and polls saying VOTE BROWN stop SECTION 8 housing. My club is going to strive on not being like the Teen republicans. My group aren't going to have members on the board in the Life club at school and then support a member that is Pro Choice. If anyone is the liar here its SEPTARS !

Mark for the benefit of the forum, I'm not dragging out personal political arguements here. I adivise you to do the same.

What the hell do you think this is about buddy?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2004, 08:33:30 PM »

Hey Mark, go on AIM.  My screen name is PJg455.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2004, 09:02:09 PM »

I don't feel he should.  He's right!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2004, 09:08:01 PM »

You're going to say that those who support the President are killing our troops. ABSOLUTE disgrace. Totally inappropriate.

Nice twist on it.  No his comments were appropriate and thoughful.  Yours are horrible!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2004, 09:11:08 PM »

You're going to say that those who support the President are killing our troops. ABSOLUTE disgrace. Totally inappropriate.

Nice twist on it.  No his comments were appropriate and thoughful.  Yours are horrible!

Handzus, he said that those who support the President are killing the troops! He said that! I'm not twisting it. Go back and read it. Totally inappropriate.

NO knucklehead he said THE president, not people supporting him like you!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2004, 09:37:18 PM »

You're disgracing THIS NATION by saying our President is killing the troops. These comments are sick. Look what you said and then explain to everyone why you said it. You ought to apologize. These comments are totally out of line.

No Keystone Phil.  We live in a thing called a Democracy, not a totalitarian state with King George Bush and Vassal Dick Cheney as monarchs.  Demoteen has, unlike you, a very complex mind that can see past both black and white.  Other Republicans are much better than you at explaining themselves.  You seem to have difficulty.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2004, 09:40:23 PM »

Handzus I totally agree. Phil is too black and white and is not much of debater and does have a hard time explaining himself. He tends to repeat himself quite often.

Get used to it!  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2004, 11:13:32 PM »

Civil arguments?  HA, what a joke!  The guy that tells people "SON LISTEN" and "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SON."  You at least have some civility,  The problem is and Demoteen knows this is you see everything in simply black and white.  I had the pleasure of meeting Mark personally at breakfast today.  He has, unlike you and TeenGOP, a complex thought process that involves more than equating every Democrat to John Street.  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2004, 11:17:14 PM »

What Mark did was out of line. He gave out personal info about private citizens. Don't try to deny it, Handzus. It was inappropriate.

An e-mail address?  Come on, he gave it out before.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2004, 11:23:46 PM »

Me and you do not know each other YET.  Chances are we will.  You and him do.  I thought it would be fun to invite him.  On personal issues, I do not know what goes on in the hallways in your HS.  It's not for me to know or intervene.  
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2004, 11:31:55 PM »

You and Demoteen04 are both young guys.  I do not want to get involved in Catholic HS business.  I was done with that over 6 years ago.  I know you can get nasty too so I am not taking sides in this personal squabble.  I invited him here for this is a free internet.

TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2004, 12:08:21 AM »

You know what Phil act your age and not your elders. Stooping that low to give out somebody's personal information now come on. It wasnt even the right email address ok. So dave has nothing to worry about. And it wasnt out of the blue the person asked for daves email and I gave it to her if i could emailed it directly to her i would have and it doesnt even matter because it isnt even correct. You and Dave blew this whole thing out of Proportion.

IM me when you get this.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2004, 12:12:43 AM »

Im sorry Phil neither you nor me are adults so therefore how can we act like an adult if were not adults. Could you give me a few lessons?

Oh, my AIM is PJg455
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2004, 12:18:48 AM »

Hey Phil, lets stop the arguing and debate. I have a question when you think Democrat why do you think everyone who is a democrat is street supporter

Keystone Phil, there's a good question.  Now for Demoteen and KeystonePhil, I'm asking you to keep personal attacks to a minimum.  The is a political forum, not a HS lcoker room.  Please deabte all you want on the issues and the candidates.  Thank you.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2004, 12:20:34 AM »

O0o yea handzus my aim crashed theres like a virus on it so i cant go on aim sorry im not blowing you off sorry

That's ok!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2004, 12:36:39 AM »

My take on this is it's a simple locker room squabble.  There is in no way this can be squashed on here.  When two forum members know each other persoanlly from HS, there is no way personal stuff will net get mentioned in here.  Howwever, Demoteen has every right to post here and I do not find the majority of his comments trollish.  He is actually a lot better than TeenGOP who managed, with his far right trollism, to piss me and a lot of people off in seconds.  The way I see it, I had to deal with TeenGOP(SON) and now you have Demoteen04.  As Adam Sandler says "DEAL WITH IT!!"
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2004, 02:10:36 AM »

CONSIDERING NO NEW APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN THE NORTHEAST SINCE 2002. So Melissa Brown and now John Perzel could you please stop stressing the issue. I thought I wouldn't have to bring up the issue again on the Forum, but after receiving the letter in the mail it made me outraged about it.

Don't worry.  Schwartz has oodles of cash.  Brown can be attacked VERY easily on this.  The issue will not die in their minds, but in the voters, it's sure as heck dying because of Bush and the war.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2004, 02:54:39 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2004, 02:58:45 AM by Senate Candidate Handzus26 »

Hey Phil, if anyone's being immature taking stuff from this forum and posting it on their website with names, it's you.  KP, you crossed the line here pal!  See replies #165 and 187 and how they correlate to their site.  Here's the site:

http://www.septars.com/DemocraticLunacy.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies