Chafee drops out of presidential race (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:08:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Chafee drops out of presidential race (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chafee drops out of presidential race  (Read 5026 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: October 23, 2015, 05:39:39 PM »
« edited: October 23, 2015, 05:48:59 PM by eric82oslo »

Haha. Bye loser. Thankfully we won't have to waste time with him at the debates anymore. Even Lessig should've gotten an invitation before he did.

Why are you always so rude?  Do you do it to be funny?  Are you trying to score magic internet points?  Are you trying to boost your own ego by appearing like a dominative voice over real life figures--individuals that, despite their evident flaws, are still more influential and successful than you?

I'm genuinely curious.

IceSpear is a confirmed homo, you see.

I'm a confirmed homo too, and very many of us are in fact (I'm tempted to say extremely many of us, cause it's a fact). I think that IceSpear is in a warrior mode for at least two reasons. Most importantly, and this is actually two reasons on its own when I come to think about it, because Hillary has been treated like absolute trash constantly on this site for the past six months or so. It's been an absolute disgrace to watch, and I've been here all of the time to witness what mountains of trash that has been thrown at her from almost everybody, even from the most unlikeliest of sources. I guess that the reason for this really odd and peculiar phenomenon is that the vast majority of the posters of this forum are still teenagers or in their early 20ies, so they still have a lot to learn in life (to state it mildly lol). Now I forgot what my second part of my first point was. Anyways, this suffice more than enough to explain everything methinks. Although I still have three more points to be cast light on, yet that might come for another day. Smiley

Oh, the other part of the first reason is of course that the media has treated her as below the level of rat sh**t for 6-7 months continuously already. God graceful media lol. Rest in peace. Especially rest in peace CNN! CNN is on the verge of destroying their reputation for ever and always with their constant Trump campaign. Many of my friends from all over the world are saying that people in their country has stopped watching or even starting boycotting CNN for their insane coverage of the news cycles.

Ted Turner is one of the single most decent guys who ever lived. One of my utmost heroes. Yet he might be close to the only single decent guy yet remaining in the CNN Corporation, cause the rest of it is absolute trash and should be renamed Trump TV tomorrow, if not today.

Why do I still watch CNN almost every day you ask? Certainly not for my own good. Rather to see how ludicrous it's all become and to be a first hand witness of the start of the inevitable decay of CNN. At least that's how it's looking like now.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 06:04:26 PM »

Haha. Bye loser. Thankfully we won't have to waste time with him at the debates anymore. Even Lessig should've gotten an invitation before he did.

Why are you always so rude?  Do you do it to be funny?  Are you trying to score magic internet points?  Are you trying to boost your own ego by appearing like a dominative voice over real life figures--individuals that, despite their evident flaws, are still more influential and successful than you?

I'm genuinely curious.

I'm very sorry calling Lincoln Chafee a loser offends you so dearly. I'll be sure to be nicer to him in the future, because he clearly reads and cares about comments posted about him from random people on uselectionatlas.org.

Also, there's no need for armchair psychoanalysis here. I called Chafee a loser because he is one. Now go back to Webb's funeral page and be happy I'm not targeting him, I'm guessing the wound is still raw. Wink

Chafee is most certainly the greatest of war heroes if you decide to compare him to "I love to kill people" Webb. I can't even fathom you actually dared to compare those two guys. One close to being a saint (obviously not Webb), the other one almost a prototype of the devil. And yet you prefer the devil? Either you really hate religion or you're definitely not LGBTIQ lol. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies