Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:52:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Suggests 'Second Amendment People' Could Act Against Clinton  (Read 8320 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: August 09, 2016, 02:49:35 PM »

I assure you that some top-level Secret Service people will be having a talk with trump.
You don't joke about things like this ; there are too many crazies in the world, and in the US.
The thing is, trump should know the seriousness of what the Secret Service does and is all about, since he is currently being protected by them (for some time now).
trump is such an idiot !! This is unbelievable !

For sure!!!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 02:54:14 PM »

I think this might be the straw that breaks the back of Ryan, McConnell, et al.

Agreed.

There is just only so much you can take when it comes to this guy. The man can't stay on message for more then 2 days. He just gave a decent speech yesterday and now this is the only thing people are going to talk about.

Time for the GOP to cut their losses and punt.

Trump is staying on message. The only time he goes off is when he reads the teleprompter of someone else's words, which is a rarity.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 02:56:16 PM »

Im sure the brave GOP leadership will denounce it strongly while still endorsing Trump. SAD!!

And the sad (for them) part is that they still have 3 more months of humiliation to go.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 03:08:44 PM »

It was a probably a joke, he shouldn't say that, but then again, this is a free country and you cannot censor free speech. Hey, on the left, you have SJWs saying some vicious things towards white conservatives, and even black conservatives who don't think like the BLM crew. Trump needs to tone down the nonsense.

Serious Presidential candidates need to censor their own speech. It's called taking personal responsibility.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 04:08:04 PM »

Am I the only one who think Second Amendment people should stop Trump instead?

LOL!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 01:06:48 PM »

As much as I can't stand Trump, my gut tells me that this particular statement of his was overblown by everyone. I don't think he's really that stupid to advocate for people to harm Hillary, or cruel to want her to be assassinated. Not even Trump is that depraved.

But he was very reckless in what he said because his meaning was not crystal clear. If so many "normal" people can "misinterpret" what he said, what are the crazies out there -- who aren't as discerning as sane people -- going to think about what he said? And what are they going to do about it?

Trump is an insidious "seed planter." Little things like "Crooked Hillary" and comments like that, stick, whether they are true or not. So what is his little 2nd Amendment people "seed" going to sprout down the road?

And for crying out loud, he's also responsible for continually telling the lie that Hillary wants to get rid of the 2nd Amendment and take away people's guns. He's only saying that because he knows he'll get a rise out of people, but it's a BIG LIE.

Jesus!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies