NC: Public Policy Polling: Burr consistently leads all Dems
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:09:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  NC: Public Policy Polling: Burr consistently leads all Dems
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NC: Public Policy Polling: Burr consistently leads all Dems  (Read 3223 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »

Burr 2010. I'm gonna get involved in his campaign. I want to help him win. He is the greatest Senator in North Carolina since Jesse Helms.

racist

No I'm not. I don't support Helms civil rights stances. I'm may be southern, but I'm still too northern to support slavery or racism.

You are stupid JC, Helms was a bigot and would have never won a race in NC today. Burr, himself isn't that bad but NC could do a whole lot better when it comes to a senator.

A bigot to you, a hero to me.

How the  can that evil bigot be a hero to anyone that isn't a bigot? If he is your hero then move to MS you will fit in better then in NC..

I'm pretty sure I can live anywhere I want, and don't have to continue thep oor-voting decisions this state has made in the pass 2 election cycles. (2006 +08)

Thank God for NC that there are not alot of bigots like you voting anymore. Even alot of the Republicans in NC don't like Helms.

I wouldn't be so sure. The GOP base in the state is still in the area of Western NC in the Charlotte Suburbes, areas around Greenville, Winston-Salem, and the Mountains. They didn't call them "Jessecrats" for nothing. Except for McHenry's district all of that area was Democratic untill Helms' 1972 victory.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2010, 02:15:31 PM »

One more thing. Cunningham is now trying to ply the Anti-Trade card with an ad showing brick buildings with words China, Honduras and Indonesia on them in big letters and then saying Burr voted 15 times to send jobs out of the country.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 03:39:39 PM »

Go Cunningham!
Conservative frontier
JC
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 04:26:31 PM »

Devilman, that's a lie. I can name a 100 of my republican neighbors who liked Helms. North Carolina isn't Liberal-falooza yet.

Al Franken is the Dems Helms.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 04:44:47 PM »

Devilman, that's a lie. I can name a 100 of my republican neighbors who liked Helms. North Carolina isn't Liberal-falooza yet.

Sounds like you live in an extremely racist area....
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 06:43:48 PM »

Except Frankden doesn't regularly toss out racial epithets....
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 07:19:59 PM »

Well, you must live in a very rural part of the state, I'm not saying there aren't people in North Carolina that doesn't like Helms, but I was saying that everywhere outside the rural backwoods most if not almost all don't like Helms.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 09:43:14 PM »

Well, you must live in a very rural part of the state, I'm not saying there aren't people in North Carolina that doesn't like Helms, but I was saying that everywhere outside the rural backwoods most if not almost all don't like Helms.

I wouldn't be sweeping in that assertion. Maybe in places like Cary and other areas that have a lot of Northern Transplants and in the inner cities. But among older North Carolinians, and in the areas of the NC that are the GOP base, which I described above, Helms is probably fairly popular in this state. I think you are setting yourself up for a fall.
Conservative frontier
JC
United States

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 09:50:06 PM »

South Charlotte ain't rural. But, most f his supoters that i know arefrom Unon Couny and Gastonia.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies