Keystone Phil for Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:45:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Keystone Phil for Senate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Keystone Phil for Senate  (Read 607 times)
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 14, 2004, 06:24:26 PM »

I'm here to tell you a few things about my friend, Keystone Phil.  The first thing you need to know is that Phil is a man of principle.  He'll always vote his conscience.  He won't flip flop, he want be influenced by special interests, and he'll always vote based on the best interests of the people of Atlasia.

But one of the most important qualities Phil has to offer to the people of his district is his commitment to forum affairs.  Since joining the forum, he has been one of its most active members.  He will always vote on every bill.  He will always vote in a timely manner.

This election is about many things.  The death penalty, the campaign in the Sudan, and other issues that dominate forum politics.  It is also about commitment.  So ask yourself when you go to the polls:  Which candidate will serve me best?  Which candidate will do his job to the best of his ability?

The answers to this questions are one and the same.  Keystone Phil.  The right choice.

Vote Keystone Phil for Senate.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies