Democracy Corps: Republicans ahead in NV/AZ/PA, Democrats barely ahead elsewhere (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:08:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  Democracy Corps: Republicans ahead in NV/AZ/PA, Democrats barely ahead elsewhere (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democracy Corps: Republicans ahead in NV/AZ/PA, Democrats barely ahead elsewhere  (Read 1287 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: June 30, 2016, 03:05:02 PM »

My analysis:

Nevada: This would be great news for Republicans! It's a left leaning poll, and while the presidential race is tied, Heck outperforming Cortez Masto is good.

Arizona: Looks like fool's gold as usual.

Pennsylvania: See Nevada (minus the presidential race being tied).

Ohio: As I suspected, Strickland has potential to outperform Clinton, and Trump/Strickland voters are not too hard to imagine.

New Hampshire: Fool's gold for Republicans.

North Carolina: I suspect this is totally junk. I can't imagine Clinton leading by that much, unless rural whites are breaking for her, and/or Never Trump Republicans are still unhappy with the Donald. I also can't imagine that many undecideds in the Senate race, especially since there aren't nearly as many in the presidential race.

Wisconsin: Far more undecideds in the presidential race than on the Senate race. I suspect the Republicans are all fully set on Johnson, and that 45 or 46 is his ceiling. The state is very polarized, but I think nearly all undecideds will break for Feingold. Johnson won't lose by double digits, but Republican groups are right to write him off.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies