Why is Nick Saban more informed on the anthem issue than Bill Belichick? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:51:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why is Nick Saban more informed on the anthem issue than Bill Belichick? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is Nick Saban more informed on the anthem issue than Bill Belichick?  (Read 986 times)
#gravelgang #lessiglad
Serious_Username
United States

« on: October 11, 2017, 09:57:03 PM »

He thinks it can get him a few more points against Arkansas next week.
#gravelgang #lessiglad
Serious_Username
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 07:36:48 AM »

Cuz winning 46-0 is just better than winning 35-0.
Anything less than 63-0 is cause for concern in Nick Saban's mind.
#gravelgang #lessiglad
Serious_Username
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:56:57 AM »

For whatever reason I would have imagined Belichick as being liberal and Saban as a Republican, but based on their responses to the anthem thing I would now guess it is the opposite.

I've read that Saban donated to (or is good friends with) Joe Manchin. He also turned down a visit to the Bush White House as Dolphins coach. If he's a Democrat at all, he's the blue dog variety.

Belichick, on the other hand, is fairly well known to have supported Trump. Either way, they probably downplay any political affiliation to avoid pissing off their respective fan bases.

Cuz winning 46-0 is just better than winning 35-0.
Anything less than 63-0 is cause for concern in Nick Saban's mind.

By the transitive property we should be 4 point favorites this weekend vs Ole Miss as Vandy only lost to them 59-0. Early line I saw was Ole Miss +3. If Vandy does a "same ol' Vandy" against the Rebel Bears the APR protected chances of a bid to a December game in Mobile, Birmingham, Nashville, or Memphis go down exponentially.

FWIW, I think Vandy beats Ole Miss. The Rebs are a cluster with the threat of sanctions and Vandy is better than the past few weeks would suggest.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies