Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:26:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread  (Read 4831 times)
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2019, 12:04:57 PM »

This thread is more of an embarrassment, if anything.
I only made it because KHive has to be the most deranged cult I've ever seen for any Democratic candidate and their labeling of any criticism of her as racist/sexist was infuriating as all hell.

I didn't realize you changed your display name so I wasn't expecting it when I was smacked in the face by the obliqueness and sheer disdain for nuance in this take.
How is it untrue?

And please note, blaming racism for her defeat is actually calling black voters racist as they're the ones who overwhelmingly preferred Biden (and even Warren and Sanders.)

Your playbook is clearly to throw out totally unsubstantiated exaggerations. Your entire operation for this whole primary has been based on strawmanning, and not even in the service of any actual argument. You can continue accusing people of reducing Kamala dropping out to "just, like, racism and stuff" all you'd like, but nobody's making that argument, so you're really just masturbating to your imagination in front of some thousand-or-so nerds on the internet.

I just quoted examples of it in the OP.

There's not really any "defeat" in an election with 30 candidates in which no one has yet voted; and I don't care if Biden is winning 100% of black poll responses, because I'll repeat for like the third time that this discussion has nothing to do with how black people have responded to polling. The implication that Harris' only possible lane was to mobilize a bunch of black voters against white people is disgusting and would be edited out of even the most outlandish work of political fiction. Likewise, the implication that it would be impossible for black people to harbor racial bias against people of Indian descent is also laughable, though I doubt that was a defining factor in this race. Or, did you forget that Kamala is half-Indian?
nah, I'm really aware. I just don't think that was a factor at all in her failure to pick up.

I'm so sorry that some Kamala staffer was a little mean to you once or something, I guess.

It's more that her supporters on Twitter (and some here, see Pittsburgh for Kamala) were f[inks]ing insufferable. And honestly no one has managed to provide a good rebuttal to the main reason I opposed her: her awful policies involving jailing parents for their kids cutting class.

You can oppose Kamala Harris all you'd like, but talking about how racism and sexism affect our elections and media is not "labeling any criticism as racism/sexism" and plenty of legitimate critiques of her campaign are standing just fine. Nobody's blaming everything on one factor. Even the (deeply misguided) people that think if you're a black woman you need to just automatically vote for "the black woman" never really said that.

People pushed narratives about Kamala Harris that were not fair play; that was in part inspired by racist and sexist urges. The unnecessarily early hit-campaign about the Willie Brown rumors alone show that. Kamala Harris was unable to convince enough potential voters that she should be the Democratic nominee, and a large part of the reason why is that public opinion was shaped early on by a smear campaign totally unrelated to policy proposals, one designed to tarnish her credibility with young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men. This was done in the open and to claim racism or sexism are totally irrelevant non-factors is ridiculous for that reason.

nah, I'm really aware. I just don't think that was a factor at all in her failure to pick up.

Good to hear, unironically.
Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2019, 12:16:13 PM »

with young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men. This was done in the open and to claim racism or sexism are totally irrelevant non-factors is ridiculous for that reason.

Just save the oxygen and say Bernie Bros. I'm sure pushing that narrative will actually work this time. Also did Harris have anything to offer this demographic policy wise anyway? A weak stance on healthcare, the most laughable student debt proposal ever, and an extremely problematic record as attorney general don't make a strong case for progressive or "anti-establishment" voters.

My condolences on no one liking your transphobic cop candidate however.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2019, 01:34:49 PM »

with young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men. This was done in the open and to claim racism or sexism are totally irrelevant non-factors is ridiculous for that reason.

Just save the oxygen and say Bernie Bros. I'm sure pushing that narrative will actually work this time. Also did Harris have anything to offer this demographic policy wise anyway? A weak stance on healthcare, the most laughable student debt proposal ever, and an extremely problematic record as attorney general don't make a strong case for progressive or "anti-establishment" voters.

My condolences on no one liking your transphobic cop candidate however.

Name one candidate other than Bernie Sanders you would not say all of those things about, swapping out "attorney general" for their position.

And I don't really have a candidate; haven't since late August, but go off.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2019, 01:43:10 PM »

I only made it because KHive has to be the most deranged cult I've ever seen for any Democratic candidate and their labeling of any criticism of her as racist/sexist was infuriating as all hell.

I didn't realize you changed your display name so I wasn't expecting it when I was smacked in the face by the obliqueness and sheer disdain for nuance in this take.
How is it untrue?

And please note, blaming racism for her defeat is actually calling black voters racist as they're the ones who overwhelmingly preferred Biden (and even Warren and Sanders.)

Your playbook is clearly to throw out totally unsubstantiated exaggerations. Your entire operation for this whole primary has been based on strawmanning, and not even in the service of any actual argument. You can continue accusing people of reducing Kamala dropping out to "just, like, racism and stuff" all you'd like, but nobody's making that argument, so you're really just masturbating to your imagination in front of some thousand-or-so nerds on the internet.

There's not really any "defeat" in an election with 30 candidates in which no one has yet voted; and I don't care if Biden is winning 100% of black poll responses, because I'll repeat for like the third time that this discussion has nothing to do with how black people have responded to polling. The implication that Harris' only possible lane was to mobilize a bunch of black voters against white people is disgusting and would be edited out of even the most outlandish work of political fiction. Likewise, the implication that it would be impossible for black people to harbor racial bias against people of Indian descent is also laughable, though I doubt that was a defining factor in this race. Or, did you forget that Kamala is half-Indian?

I'm so sorry that some Kamala staffer was a little mean to you once or something, I guess.

It's more that her supporters on Twitter (and some here, see Pittsburgh for Kamala) were f[inks]ing insufferable. And honestly no one has managed to provide a good rebuttal to the main reason I opposed her: her awful policies involving jailing parents for their kids cutting class.

You can oppose Kamala Harris all you'd like, but talking about how racism and sexism affect our elections and media is not "labeling any criticism as racism/sexism" and plenty of legitimate critiques of her campaign are standing just fine.

But that's not what those deranged, raging #KHive cultists were saying.

Nobody's blaming everything on one factor.

Hahahahhaha. You need to read #KHive Twitter some time.

Even the (deeply misguided) people that think if you're a black woman you need to just automatically vote for "the black woman" never really said that.

"Deeply misguided" is a pretty mild way of putting it. More like "f[inks]ing revolting" and quite racist.

People pushed narratives about Kamala Harris that were not fair play; that was in part inspired by racist and sexist urges.

Examples?

The unnecessarily early hit-campaign about the Willie Brown rumors alone show that.

I literally completely forgot about that. If me with my 86k+ posts did, how many voters do you think were aware of it?

Kamala Harris was unable to convince enough potential voters that she should be the Democratic nominee, and a large part of the reason why is that public opinion was shaped early on by a smear campaign totally unrelated to policy proposals, one designed to tarnish her credibility with young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men. This was done in the open and to claim racism or sexism are totally irrelevant non-factors is ridiculous for that reason.

That's quite a stretch since every criticism I've seen of her from "young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men" is only policy-based. Like just see any thread on her here.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2019, 02:04:22 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2019, 02:09:22 PM by Celes »

The unnecessarily early hit-campaign about the Willie Brown rumors alone show that.

I literally completely forgot about that. If me with my 86k+ posts did, how many voters do you think were aware of it?

Uh, none, because no one has voted yet. That's kind of how media cycles are driven.

Kamala Harris was unable to convince enough potential voters that she should be the Democratic nominee, and a large part of the reason why is that public opinion was shaped early on by a smear campaign totally unrelated to policy proposals, one designed to tarnish her credibility with young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men. This was done in the open and to claim racism or sexism are totally irrelevant non-factors is ridiculous for that reason.

That's quite a stretch since every criticism I've seen of her from "young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men" is only policy-based. Like just see any thread on her here.

It's rather "policy-based" of you to start a thread about a candidate you don't like so that you can just say that everything you don't like is "pulling the race card."

At least the Yang Gang doesn't pull the race and sex card as the only things they ever argue and try to shut down debate.

You're the one who started this thread, and it's basically just been people whining about "muh identity politics" (followed by seeming to, like, take it personally that I didn't just play along and use the word Berniebro like some Twitter drone and then calling the trans girl a transphobe by association)* and a couple things they don't like about her prosecutorial record. Those comments on student loan policy and healthcare barely count, they could've been copied from the preview of a Google search result on page 9.

I see one tweet you've posted that reads "I'll never forgive all these fake azz protect black women, think like a black woman, vote like a black woman who when given the chance didn't support the  Black Woman." That is reprehensible, but then what?

After that, someone says that Kamala "has been pushed out of this primary by white billionaires and misogynoir hit pieces" -- which, I mean, are Bloomberg and Steyer not white billionaries? Were there not objectively biased hit pieces that relied on sexism? Nobody is saying that anything in particular was the one and only cause.

"yt people are giving us 4 (more) years of Trump" is an exaggeration, but it is objectively correct that her inability to solidify support from white people did not help her win the nomination, and if you believe (delusionally) that Kamala Harris was the only candidate that could beat Trump, this is not a logically unsound thing to say.

"Kamala going out before Mayor Pete is a masterclass in white privilege" -- I don't even know where to begin with this one. Are you saying white privilege has nothing to do at all whatsoever with Pete Buttigieg being on that debate stage? Or are you just saying white privilege isn't real?

Believe it or not, I don't actually have any personal stake in this because Kamala Harris literally does not matter and hasn't since like September. Intellectual dishonesty about why all this happened, though, is going to take us in a very bad direction come November, and people are not going to just forget these takes. The Republicans are watching us very closely and any wedge they are going to drive into this thing, they will, whether it's over Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren or whoever.

I'm just tired of the fact that every time someone brings up a topic, suddenly the fact that someone's mentioned the topic becomes all anyone wants to talk about because they feel threatened.

*The ironic part is that I wasn't even intending to imply "Berniebro" because the phenomenon predates that term by, like, decades.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2019, 02:12:00 PM »

This moron creates a video of his pathetic response, so that it follows him for the rest of his life.
Smart.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2019, 02:26:14 PM »

Uh, none, because no one has voted yet. That's kind of how media cycles are driven.

So yeah, it's not particularly relevant.

It's rather "policy-based" of you to start a thread about a candidate you don't like so that you can just say that everything you don't like is "pulling the race card."

Wait are you including me in that category? Because I'm not "self-identified antiestablishment" and think mindless "antiestablishment" politics are the dumbest thing ever.

At least the Yang Gang doesn't pull the race and sex card as the only things they ever argue and try to shut down debate.

You're the one who started this thread, and it's basically just been people whining about "muh identity politics" (followed by seeming to, like, take it personally that I didn't just play along and use the word Berniebro like some Twitter drone and then calling the trans girl a transphobe by association)* and a couple things they don't like about her prosecutorial record. Those comments on student loan policy and healthcare barely count, they could've been copied from the preview of a Google search result on page 9.

Her prosecutorial record, healthcare and student loan policies are all the definition of policy-based criticisms. You seem to be saying they "barely count" because they're not in depth enough. What do you want, a bunch of essays about a now withdrawn candidate?

And dismissing the attacks on her prosecutorial record as "a couple things they don't like" is pretty petty. I could list "a couple things I don't like" about Trump's administration and I doubt you'd be so dismissive.

I see one tweet you've posted that reads "I'll never forgive all these fake azz protect black women, think like a black woman, vote like a black woman who when given the chance didn't support the  Black Woman." That is reprehensible, but then what?

After that, someone says that Kamala "has been pushed out of this primary by white billionaires and misogynoir hit pieces" -- which, I mean, are Bloomberg and Steyer not white billionaries?

They are people who had nothing to do with her withdrawing, especially Bloomberg who didn't even get in until she was polling about 2%. And even Steyer didn't get in until after her decline.

Were there not objectively biased hit pieces that relied on sexism?

No? At least not ones I've read. Can you cite examples?

Nobody is saying that anything in particular was the one and only cause.

Many rabid #KHive ragers are.

"yt people are giving us 4 (more) years of Trump" is an exaggeration, but it is objectively correct that her inability to solidify support from white people did not help her win the nomination, and if you believe (delusionally) that Kamala Harris was the only candidate that could beat Trump, this is not a logically unsound thing to say.

Well that's a stupid assumption as you even admit, and thus a stupid tweet.

"Kamala going out before Mayor Pete is a masterclass in white privilege" -- I don't even know where to begin with this one. Are you saying white privilege has nothing to do at all whatsoever with Pete Buttigieg being on that debate stage? Or are you just saying white privilege isn't real?

The former. If "white privilege" is why he's still in the debates and competitive, then how do you explain the long list of other white candidates who dropped out I listed earlier?
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2019, 03:27:54 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2019, 09:45:35 PM by Celes »

Wait are you including me in that category? Because I'm not "self-identified antiestablishment" and think mindless "antiestablishment" politics are the dumbest thing ever.

Nah, but this thread does rhyme with that a bit.

Her prosecutorial record, healthcare and student loan policies are all the definition of policy-based criticisms. You seem to be saying they "barely count" because they're not in depth enough. What do you want, a bunch of essays about a now withdrawn candidate?

And dismissing the attacks on her prosecutorial record as "a couple things they don't like" is pretty petty. I could list "a couple things I don't like" about Trump's administration and I doubt you'd be so dismissive.

Rigor is rigor; if you were attempting to take down the entire Trump administration based on "his record on education policies and immigration, and also he's unintelligent," it wouldn't be invalid, but it would absolutely not be justification to keep insisting that people don't like Trump because he's "a dummy" or whatever the implication would be like how it implies "cop" with Kamala.

Were there not objectively biased hit pieces that relied on sexism?

No? At least not ones I've read. Can you cite examples?[/quote]

Well, I'm not going to link to where many of the smears started, because they're from sources like the openly neoconfederate American Resistance Party (the Gary Wilmott letter); but this one got some play on Twitter:

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/08/19/is-kamala-harris-eligible-to-be-president/

This was happening as early as 2017, and it was taken seriously and picked up by Chris Cuomo, although it's obvious he individually wasn't trying to actively spread the rumor:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chris-cuomo-kamala-harris-birther-conspiracy_n_5c4755b8e4b027c3bbc6057e

https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-kamala-fade-is-on-big-money-dems-are-no-longer-impressed/ -- The tone of this article is reflective of much of the discourse that contributed to all this; there's not really any discussion of the piece it cites, just kind of ragging on her for being unlikeable and muh identity politics.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harriss-ancestors-owned-slaves/ -- This article was totally, blatantly pointless and was referenced in at least one other completely unrelated Free Beacon article.

Many of the most flagrant hit pieces on her were presented as social media activity, and while there were problematic comments made in the national media such as the write-up on Fox about her answer to the Snoop/Tupac thing on the Breakfast club (which was easily disprovable blatant disinfo -- https://youtu.be/kKMwua-_jlQ)...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/12/kamala-harris-claims-she-listened-to-rap-legends-in-college-years-before-their-first-albums/

...don't underestimate how many people decided flat out that she was an opportunistic, unlikeable, "Hillary 2.0" based solely on this or other memes spread on Facebook and Twitter, buoyed by this kind of drama. Granted, much of this came from conservative media, but when both the left and right are hammering away at the same "Kamala is a cop" thing, the nuance separating right-wing anti-Kamala forces and left-wing anti-Kamala forces evaporates. Right-wing media did this and Democrats ran with it early on, either not realizing or not caring that other Democratic candidates were not facing the same kind of media environment. She never really had a campaign because right-wing media set the tone so effectively that Democrats bought it.

The former. If "white privilege" is why he's still in the debates and competitive, then how do you explain the long list of other white candidates who dropped out I listed earlier?

It isn't why; it's one of a number of reasons. There's a reason so many other white candidates dropping out of the race is notable: because it was unexpected that so many of those high-profile white candidates would fail so badly. The implication is not that white candidates are all there because they're lazy and are riding free, it's that Kamala Harris probably would have had an easier time in this race if she were a white woman.

Pete Buttigieg in particular is a good example here because his support is almost entirely white and he has an especially questionable record on race and is objectively underqualified but is still largely being treated like some fantastic realigning hope for being A Nice Smart Young Man. Kamala's support was also mostly white and it's not as if that was totally irrelevant, but she couldn't fall back on being immediately, visually relatable to middle white America like many white candidates could to avoid rigorous analysis of their records like Kamala faced.
Roblox

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2019, 06:01:19 PM »

Cool and normal reaction to a politician dropping out of a race. Very well qualified to lecture others on civility and unity as well!
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2019, 06:20:38 PM »

I think the main problem many on here had with Harris was that she was quasi-anointed on her announcement date for really no reason at all and she instantly became a favorite of the CNN drone types which in turn infuriated people who actually cared enough to delve deeper into policy and ideology.

Ultimately, the pundits were wrong and the majority of Atlas was right. She was an empty suit on key policy issues, couldn't define her stance on the critical M4A debate, and never gave off the impression there was a grand plan to the whole thing. The contrast between that and the MSM fawning over her to start off the campaign is the infuriating tension I think a lot of people on here felt, and rightfully so.

The talking heads and their ilk are mostly to blame and i'm sure Harris is a lovely person, but she was the torch-bearer of a sad and unfortunate political reality in this country that desperately needs to change.

As for her 'annoying' supporters on twitter: I really couldn't care less, but I can understand why that might upset BRTD.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2019, 07:49:59 PM »
« Edited: December 07, 2019, 06:51:11 AM by Celes »

I think the main problem many on here had with Harris was that she was quasi-anointed on her announcement date for really no reason at all and she instantly became a favorite of the CNN drone types which in turn infuriated people who actually cared enough to delve deeper into policy and ideology.

Ultimately, the pundits were wrong and the majority of Atlas was right. She was an empty suit on key policy issues, couldn't define her stance on the critical M4A debate, and never gave off the impression there was a grand plan to the whole thing. The contrast between that and the MSM fawning over her to start off the campaign is the infuriating tension I think a lot of people on here felt, and rightfully so.

The talking heads and their ilk are mostly to blame and i'm sure Harris is a lovely person, but she was the torch-bearer of a sad and unfortunate political reality in this country that desperately needs to change.

As for her 'annoying' supporters on twitter: I really couldn't care less, but I can understand why that might upset BRTD.

Thank you for commenting on the perception that she was the consolidated media establishment's choice -- I agree about that being what did her in. She had lackluster outreach to working class and low-income voters and that alienation was largely impacted by the media's tone in covering her. I personally was met with some disbelief from a few Harris staffers when I brought up this perception when I was in Iowa; not that they were rude or anything, just surprised, and you'd figure they'd be aware if they were employed by a well-organized campaign, really.

I want to underscore that I'm not trying to continue the debate I've already gotten to in this thread or start a new one by saying this, but I think it's important to qualify for the record, using this post as groundwork, that so much of the debate about racism/sexism on this topic is about whether the public's response to "CNN-drone" coverage in particular was influenced by latent, culturally-informed biases. People didn't like that she was made up to be a frontrunner and got mad because it seemed to be entitled and arrogant -- there's a valid case to be made that that would've happened anyway if Kamala were a white man, but that criticism has been weaponized against black candidates for so long and so disproportionately without cause that it's worth fair deliberation and not "race card" accusations, is my final point on the matter.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2019, 11:21:51 PM »

Those Kenny Walden tweets are some of the cringiest sh**t I've seen in a long time.

KHive twitter had some real bad eggs.  A lot of the crazy people who were on BLM twitter in 2015-16.  At least in the KHive they weren't embarrassing themselves in the national press and providing easy fodder for right-wing media every single day.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2019, 12:21:18 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2019, 01:09:23 AM by Deluded retread Vice Chair LFROMNJ »

How is it untrue?

You can oppose Kamala Harris all you'd like, but talking about how racism and sexism affect our elections and media is not "labeling any criticism as racism/sexism" and plenty of legitimate critiques of her campaign are standing just fine. Nobody's blaming everything on one factor. Even the (deeply misguided) people that think if you're a black woman you need to just automatically vote for "the black woman" never really said that.

People pushed narratives about Kamala Harris that were not fair play; that was in part inspired by racist and sexist urges. The unnecessarily early hit-campaign about the Willie Brown rumors alone show that. Kamala Harris was unable to convince enough potential voters that she should be the Democratic nominee, and a large part of the reason why is that public opinion was shaped early on by a smear campaign totally unrelated to policy proposals, one designed to tarnish her credibility with young, white, self-identified antiestablishment men. This was done in the open and to claim racism or sexism are totally irrelevant non-factors is ridiculous for that reason.

Good to hear, unironically.

Yes Im sure Kamala would have made it far and high without dating Willie Brown. She's a true strong independent woman.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2019, 07:43:18 PM »

That is the most f***ing disgusting tweet I've seen a long, long time.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2019, 08:06:24 PM »

The most offensive thing about this Tweet is the use of "hypothetically" when he clearly meant "figuratively."
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2019, 07:34:28 PM »

wow african americans are very racist, at least this twitter bunch

Have you seen MAGA Twitter? That is racist, but of course no one white can ever be racist by Trump standard, only economically anxious.
Who said exactly this?

Conservatives and "progressives" after the 2016 election. The whole idea of economic anxiety has been used as a cover for racism.

Try again. I've also never heard him say the phrase "economic anxiety".

In fact I'm pretty sure I have never seen that phrase unironically used outside of a two year old NY Times thinkpiece.

I never once mentioned Sanders' name, you brought him up. I was talking about progressives online. He's not going to win anyway so it's pretty irrelevant to discuss anything he has said or did not say.

"Democratic insiders say Bernie Sanders could win the nomination, Politico reports" https://twitter.com/i/events/1210287431410278400
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2019, 01:32:00 PM »

Let me just state this type of deranged KHiveism is what I was targeting with this thread and here's the textbook example. Possibly the worst take I've seen on this primary:

NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2019, 04:03:56 PM »

They seem to have some kind of obsession with thinking she still stands a chance, even though she's dropped out of the race. That, and a sort of African American nationalism with a sadism edge against anyone white or anything resembling white people or Jews.

It's very strange.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2019, 05:02:05 PM »

Let me just state this type of deranged KHiveism is what I was targeting with this thread and here's the textbook example. Possibly the worst take I've seen on this primary:

This is a troll account.

Anyways, let's appreciate the story of Robert Schrader. Schrader is a "travel blogger" and KHiver who became viral because of his political videos. It started with Buttigieg, then there were a few videos about Bernie... and then, he got to AOC. Despite being, well, white as snow, he decided to paternalize about how she "wasn't a role model for women of color" because she supported Bernie. You know, typical white #KHive "ally for POC and women except when they disagree with me" stuff.

It then came out that he was trying to paternalize Bernie as anti-Semitic. This, well, included laughing at his family dying in the Holocaust, and generally being a pile of human refuse.

And then it turns out that he was a sex tourist. While moonlighting as an ally for POC, he decided to support Asia's sex trafficking industry. Much like most anti-Bernie people, he decided to blame the Bernie Bros for "getting his account suspended under false claims of anti-Semitism" and "distributing explicit images" that he publicly posted online. Because when it comes to these people, it's never about them or their flaws.
Nightcore Nationalist
Okthisisnotepic.

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2019, 09:12:20 PM »

Yes Im sure Kamala would have made it far and high without dating Willie Brown. She's a true strong independent woman.

"Heels up" Harris!

CT basically hit the nail on the head.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies