Al Sharpton as an independent (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:16:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Al Sharpton as an independent (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Al Sharpton as an independent  (Read 10007 times)
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« on: September 06, 2005, 08:01:17 PM »

Too bad Sharpton turned himself into the punch line of so many jokes.he does have some good ideas ....

such as?

In any case, he's worse than a joke.  A man who would knowingly promulgate false rape charges against a man he knew to be innocent, when a rape never took place, in order to whip up racial hatred is truly a hateful and reprehensible individual.  I don't see anything funny about that.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 08:44:34 PM »

Too bad Sharpton turned himself into the punch line of so many jokes.he does have some good ideas ....

such as?

Such as "the only reason anything bad ever happens to black people is because they're black" and...well...that's pretty much it.

That about sums it up for Fat Al.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 07:22:12 PM »
« Edited: September 09, 2005, 08:14:35 PM by dazzleman »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He did bring up a few good issues, actually.  http://www.4president.org/brochures/alsharpton2004.pdf

He was one of the few candidates to bring up the death penalty as a main point in his campaign, as well as the D.C. statehood issue. 
well, the less educated you are on a person, the quicker you are to jump and attack them. *cough*dazzleman*cough*

I hate to break it to you, but most people who like and support him are very, very stupid.  I didn't say that before, out of deference to people who like him, but since you have taken a position of typical false liberal pretension in questioning my dislike of that horrible man, I feel compelled to point out the truth plainly.

In any case, what makes you think educated people like him?  Most people I know are very well educated, and not a single one likes him.  The only white people who like him are hypocritical liberals who are completely divorced from any semblance of reality.  If you think intelligent and educated people like him, then you live in an alternate universe.  Even intelligent and educated black people can't stand him.

And BTW, I don't agree with him on the death penalty, or DC statehood either.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 09:55:51 PM »

Google Search: Tawana Brawley

Granted Shapton is a comical and talented speaker, but he's a slimeball of a human being.

^^^^^^^^^^^
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 05:56:31 AM »

The line on him was that no (Black) women will vote for anyone that spends more time doing his hair than they do.  :-)

Smiley Tongue  There may be truth to that.  I know black women who absolutely loathe him.  Maybe that's why. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies