Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:48:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama to hold mass rally for acceptance speech at Mile High Stadium  (Read 32964 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: July 09, 2008, 12:54:39 PM »

Obama needs to realize that pandering to the GOP base is going to turn off those of us with IQs above 40. If Obama ran as a real democrat I'd be still voting for him instead of voting Barr.

You live in New York. Your vote doesn't matter.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 11:03:24 PM »

Here we have a 12 page thread on something that absolutely no one will change their vote over.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 11:11:13 PM »

Clearly this is going to be the #1 issue this election. Next Gallup poll will probably find that 30% of Americans consider Obama's elitism in holding his acceptance speech in a stadium the most important issue, beating out Iraq and the economy.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 11:24:11 PM »

Clearly this is going to be the #1 issue this election. Next Gallup poll will probably find that 30% of Americans consider Obama's elitism in holding his acceptance speech in a stadium the most important issue, beating out Iraq and the economy.

Who here argued that this would even be an issue? I know I'm not.

J. J.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 11:32:50 PM »

Where were you when John McCain wanted multiple town hall meeting debates? Those violate recent campaign traditions. What about the regional campaign manager style? How arrogant of McCain to think he can try something like that.

I don't think McCain ever argued against one on one, regular debates with a moderator so I don't see what I'd have to speak out against. If he said he didn't want those at all then he'd be criticized. Again, you don't seem to want to accept that I have no problem criticizing my candidate.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, I'm apparently just like every other McCain supporter who is just complaining about Obama because it's him so...

Good campaign move or not, I still think this man is so full of himself.

Fair enough. I won't provide an example until you can prove to me that I am only Pro McCain/only criticize Obama.

J. J.

Quote? I'll admit that I didn't read this entire thread. If he said it, he's definitley kidding himself.

He has a huge argument with Flem over it which then turned into a pissing contest over who lives near more blacks.

Starting here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=78778.120
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 10:10:19 AM »

J. J.

Actually, I'm arguing that is not a particularly good idea to stage the acceptance speech this way, because it can make him look elitist or perhaps arrogant.  I'm not criticizing him for trying something different, but for this action, and solely from a political aspect.

So therefore, you're arguing people might actually change their votes on this, which is just idiotic
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 09:06:55 AM »

Since even Phil seems to be agreeing this isn't going to affect the election or anyone's vote (unlike J. J.), why is he pushing this thread past 15 pages over something irrelevant?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »

J. J. hasn't made a single post in May, and he only made 10 in April. Even he got the hint.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies