cinyc for Lincoln Senator
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:19:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  cinyc for Lincoln Senator
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: cinyc for Lincoln Senator  (Read 2066 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2017, 07:13:25 PM »
« edited: October 31, 2017, 07:48:54 PM by cinyc »

I confirm that pursuant to the new legislation passed by the Lincoln Assembly, Senator R2D2 and I have agreed to spilt the Senate term, with me serving second. This will avoid unnecessary litigation and the possible cost and expense of holding a special election.

I would like to thank Senator R2D2 for being so reasonable in negotiating this matter, and would like to thank my supporters for making this possible.

Serving second is actually a blessing in disguise. I’ve always been a regional officer in this game. The two-month lag will allow me to get up to speed on the going on and processes of Nyman.

I will be opening an office soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me there or by PM.

Once again, thank you for your support and Dave Bless Atlasia!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2017, 04:13:23 PM »

If in fact this election ends in a tie, perhaps both cinyc and R2D2 could each serve half the term.

They could decide between themselves who serves for the first half and who serves for the second half.

I am pleased that cinyc and R2D2 have decided to accept my recommendation and split the term between the two of them.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2017, 07:26:49 PM »

I am glad to see the classy move being done here to split the upcoming term between you and incumbent R2D2.
- Congressman and House Majority Leader JGibson (Lab-IL)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies