Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:01:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 114530 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: September 12, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »

That's disgusting. I have to agree completely with Porce that white nationalists, aryan nation people, and neo-Nazis have no place on this forum.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »

Not really a big surprise if you read his posts.. (Amnesty, The Rockefellers, Bohemian Grove and The CFR seem to be curious obsessions with him. And of course Paul\Russo.)

Well I would like to second what Ebowed and Wixted said though I don't think he has done anything worthy of banning and we should encourage his right to spread and discuss his opinions. (Though if he posts at Stormfront then he knows how much he would be owned if he actually expressed his full views here..)

He hasn't done anything banable here but I hope that any such banning would be done quickly if people were to start spouting neo-Nazi and white supremacist rhetoric.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 11:09:50 PM »

I knew a teenage girl who had sex with multipule guys of different genders at once

Comedy gold right there. I would like to see how you can be a guy of a different gender.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 11:45:26 AM »

Nah, there's quite a few Neo-Nazis in Brazil and Argentina. They're mostly fully white of course, but there's not a shortage of them, Argentina is actually the whitest country in the Western Hemisphere.

They actually may be the descendents of Nazis, though there are plenty of racist Brazilians and Argentines of non-Nazi descent. Considering that there were a large number of former Nazis, both higher ups like Mengele and Eichmann as well as lower ranking SS and Gestapo officers, who emigrated to largely German areas in Argentina, mostly around San Carlos de Bariloche and Patagonia, or Rio Grande do Sul, Parana, and Santa Catarina states in Brazil. Both countries had pseudo-Fascist regimes in the immediate post-War, Peron in Argentina and Vargas in Brazil. However, of course, white Brazilians, being from a country that has a large minority population, often exhibit the same racist tendencies that have plagued the United States and other racially diverse states.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »

The only language I speak fluently is English.

I am currently study Russian
Somehow, I doubt the first statement based on the evidence presented.

Oh f**k you all. I speak and write perfectly I can't help it if you and Mr. Germany there can't realize the brilliance of my poetic speech.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 06:21:43 PM »

The only language I speak fluently is English.

I am currently study Russian
Somehow, I doubt the first statement based on the evidence presented.

Oh f**k you all. I speak and write perfectly I can't help it if you and Mr. Germany there can't realize the brilliance of my poetic speech.

That would be goldmine material if it wasn't already in this thread.

Why do you think I saved you the trouble and typed it in here? Wink
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »

As always Phil. Smiley

As if anyone on here really is. Sheesh we're all a bunch of egotistical smart-asses with hints of elitism and over-bearing intellectualism. Basically nerds with attitude problems.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies