OH: More Money Stuff (August) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:06:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH: More Money Stuff (August) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: More Money Stuff (August)  (Read 187915 times)
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« on: February 01, 2017, 09:05:21 PM »

After seeing him on real time I think Tim Ryan should of replaced Nancy. He would make a great dem nom
Yeah he's definitely to the left of Nancy.  Democrats screwed up once again.
He's to the right of Nancy Pelosi on most issues. He is undoubtedly more competent and likeable than her, though.

I think he was in favor of that single-payer healthcare bill Conyers introduces every session of Congress.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 05:56:06 PM »

Hasn't Ryan done this in every election cycle?

I really don't see why he'd want to stay in the House. I understand not challenged Kasich in 2014, and Portman would have been tough but he has to eventually give one of the offices a shot right?

His bid for House Minority Leader went decently this year, I'm guessing he wants to take Pelosi's place when she retires?

Still, he really should run for governor. I can honestly see him being a future presidential candidate.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 10:13:49 PM »

Bill O'Neill is chronicling his sex life on Facebook right now, if anyone cares:

(Source)

And I was considering supporting this guy. Jesus f--k.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 12:53:32 AM »
« Edited: January 09, 2018, 09:00:48 AM by Alpha »

OMG YES KUCINICH

Nevermind. http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/dennis_kucinich_cheers_preside.html
That's lame.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 09:00:55 AM »

Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 11:20:13 AM »

This is a bad move. He's very progressive on certain issues, and that's good, but Kucinich is a kook.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 05:05:48 PM »

The Cleveland Plain Dealer has endorsed Kucinich in the Democratic primary, which is troubling. "But Buckeye, newspaper endorsements don't matter," you say. I nominally agree, but the Plain Dealer is a good reflection of the mood in Northeast Ohio, Kucinich remains personally popular in the Cleveland media market, and said media market is a large chunk of the Democratic primary. The Cleveland-Akron-Youngstown media market is actually 54% of the Democratic primary, and while Cordray should eat into Akron and Schiavoni into Youngstown, this is troubling.

Probably speaks more to Cordray's weaknesses as a candidate than Kucinich's strengths.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 01:33:08 PM »

I await the swift liberal condemnation of the Obama administration's friendly relationship with the Saudis.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2018, 11:22:55 PM »

For the record I'm not a Kuchinich supporter, but I think it would be absolutely hilarious if he won. I'd be the happiest boy on Atlas.

I'm in the same boat. He's a little too kooky, but the meltdowns from some of the red avatars here would be hilarious.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 09:24:26 PM »

“For the record, I’m not a Stein voter, but I think it would be absolutely hilarious if she cost Democrats the election.  I’d be the happiest boy on Atlas.  Trump’s a little kooky, but the meltdowns from some of the red avatars here would be hilarious.” - Basically the logic of many on the left who sat out 2016.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies