FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 02:56:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it?  (Read 104886 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 24, 2015, 12:05:18 AM »

THE 2016 DEMOCRATIC WAVE IS BUILDING

This but unironically (unless you were serious, in which case I simply agree with you).
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 01:27:35 AM »

THE 2016 DEMOCRATIC WAVE IS BUILDING

This but unironically (unless you were serious, in which case I simply agree with you).

I think it's too early to tell, friend, but this is very good news and just the sort of quality recruitment that is required for a genuine wave. Nothing would delight me more than seeing Rubio go down.

It's looking like Rubio will decline to run for re-election and instead go for the presidency, but yeah, I agree. If the Dems recruit candidates of Murphy-esque quality, we will win back the Senate.

Also, going on Daily Kos, it's amusing to see the disconnect between the Daily Kos "main-pagers" who hate Murphy and love Alan Grayson, and the reality-based Daily Kos Elections guys who are all saying "guys, Murphy is literally our best candidate and votes with us most of the time anyways. If we have Grayson as the nominee, we will lose."
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 08:07:55 PM »

Patrick Murphy is the second-luckiest politician in the modern day when it comes to opponents. The first is Obama.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 03:24:29 PM »

So he's trusting a uber-progressive blog over established pollsters? Wow, he's delusional.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 11:39:33 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Amen! Amen. The DSCC should learn from the Debbie Wasserman Schultz. We want a primary, not a coronation.

I also assumed that you wanted to win. I guess not.

Electing a Republican isn't victory.

A Republican beat Allen West? That's news to me.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 11:25:00 AM »

Grayson's latest rhetoric, this time about his estranged wife: "Golddiggers gotta dig."
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 11:24:48 PM »

All this talk about spanking is kind of creepy.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 09:03:36 PM »

Explain this scandal, why Murphy's bad b/c of it, and why I should care in one (at the absolute most two) short/concise sentences using 3rd grade-level words.  If you can't then it won't matter.
Mommy and daddy are cheating! They hate all non-Dumbocrats, and they hate Florida too!

Whose mom and dad?  Doesn't even make sense.  The second sentence is just Roll Eyes so I'll do you a favor and ignore it.

Third. Grade. Words.

If it's too complicated to understand, then I'll just do you a favor and ignore it.

Seriously? When someone asks you to explain something in more understandable language, you explain it. You don't mock them for attempting to understand what you're going on about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies