SENATE BILL: Atlasia-Israel Defense and Security Cooperation Treaty (VS) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:32:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Atlasia-Israel Defense and Security Cooperation Treaty (VS) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Atlasia-Israel Defense and Security Cooperation Treaty (VS)  (Read 14478 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 26, 2012, 02:09:42 AM »

I support this as a supporter of Israel. But with a caveat that this treaty must have in it a clause that that says that the sovreginity of either Israel or Atlasia can not be compromised by the other in the fulfilling of said treaty
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 10:32:04 AM »

I honestly feel your veto is a mistake. I may be devoted to the cause of peace, but I'm gonna have to agree with Senator Ben and former VP Tmfth. Tmfth's assessment of the time it was posted is correct thus this should be law as Napoleon did not post the veto within the seven day time limit. I I held the presidency this thing would be signed as soon as I saw it because it has the merits.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 11:58:10 AM »

I honestly feel your veto is a mistake. I may be devoted to the cause of peace, but I'm gonna have to agree with Senator Ben and former VP Tmfth. Tmfth's assessment of the time it was posted is correct thus this should be law as Napoleon did not post the veto within the seven day time limit. I I held the presidency this thing would be signed as soon as I saw it because it has the merits.

The seven day time limit has thirty minutes remaining.

It was placed on the presidents desk under Polnut this this should've been his final act.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:36:33 PM »

The seven day time limit has thirty minutes remaining.

It was placed on the presidents desk under Polnut this this should've been his final act.

No, a President should not make major foreign policy decisions in his last few hours. That would be disrespectful and irresponsible and you know it.

This treaty was looking at being signed and a mear change in administration kills it. That is what is disrespectful. 
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 03:38:45 PM »

Nay, today is not your day bloodthirsty hounds.

This treaty should be resubmitted after Napoleon is out of the office. The supporters of this treaty are not the bloodthirsty hounds. The Palestinians are being mistreated more by their own and Arabs than anything Israel may or may not have done. Wouldn't the right thing be to encourage our Arab allies to offer citizenship to the Palestinians in their countries? For us to ask for more consessions from Israel would be to betray the very covenant ours is based upon and invite disastrous consequences of biblical proportions. You are messing with Israel to our national peril.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies