Liberals...do you realize Trump is "winning"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:18:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Liberals...do you realize Trump is "winning"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberals...do you realize Trump is "winning"?  (Read 3423 times)
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

« on: June 26, 2017, 02:35:20 PM »

Call me back in 8 years and we'll see if he's "won." I doubt very much in eight years you'll think he's a winner. Maybe in your deluded stupidity. But take a good look at the last 4 popular vote losers and see how their presidencies went. Hint: All of them wound up poorly rated by history. Further hint - there's a big reason for that.

He's also under FBI investigation, he can't pass a healthcare law in his first six months (well, maybe he will "barely" adjust) ObamaCare,and there's so many other things I could go on. His legacy is not going to be what you think it will be.

In other words, you don't grasp the working political definition of "victory." Why do you have to basically epitomize the Trumpian working class whites who don't really get politics but insist on regaling us with this drek?

I didn't realize you were a "liberal" TD Tongue

Deluded never-Trumper actually. In some respects, these kind are worse than far-left liberals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies