In the Event (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:07:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  In the Event (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: In the Event  (Read 2141 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: March 15, 2011, 10:12:24 PM »

I doubt Sen. Jon Kyl would be on the ticket, because isn't he retiring in 2012?  I've got reason to believe (and hope) that when Kyl says he's going to retire, he's going to retire.  He won't be a Brett Favre politician.

To answer the question, I can see Gov. Christie of New Jersey, and I can also see Former Governor Pawlenty on Minnesota.  I have a feeling that Tim Pawlenty will announce an exploratory committee before long, but not so much for the Presidency, as I doubt he has a chance for the nomination, but mostly for a vice-presidential slot with maybe Mitt Romney at the top of the ticket.  I can see him working for Ron Paul, too, though, because of his relative youth and executive experience is a medium-sized state such as Minnesota.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:37:17 PM »

He's a possibility.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 10:08:45 AM »

I doubt Sen. Jon Kyl would be on the ticket, because isn't he retiring in 2012?  I've got reason to believe (and hope) that when Kyl says he's going to retire, he's going to retire.  He won't be a Brett Favre politician.

To answer the question, I can see Gov. Christie of New Jersey, and I can also see Former Governor Pawlenty on Minnesota.  I have a feeling that Tim Pawlenty will announce an exploratory committee before long, but not so much for the Presidency, as I doubt he has a chance for the nomination, but mostly for a vice-presidential slot with maybe Mitt Romney at the top of the ticket.  I can see him working for Ron Paul, too, though, because of his relative youth and executive experience is a medium-sized state such as Minnesota.

Then he could concentrate on running for VP.  He would be a very good VP.

That is true, but I don't see him coming back into politics.  That's what I was trying to get at.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies