OTL 2020 Interactive Election Game (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:06:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  OTL 2020 Interactive Election Game (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OTL 2020 Interactive Election Game  (Read 9445 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: January 19, 2018, 09:40:54 AM »

BREAKING NEWS:Florida Senator Marco Rubio has been shot

Earlier this morning around 7am in his home of Miami on September 5th 2019 Senator Marco Rubio was heavily wounded in a  asassannation attempt by a member of the Communist terrorist group “ANTIFA”.
Unfortunately a guard of the Senator was killed trying to save Rubio from his doom

The preparator has been identified as Chris Walker who on his social media account described himself as a “Anarcho Communist” And mostly wrote about bringing a Communist revolution to Amercia.  It is worth noted the Mr Walker was the leader of the ANTIFA based group. Anti Fascist Miami.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:40:51 AM »

Is it too late for me to enter the race?

Who do you want to be?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 12:44:04 PM »
« Edited: January 21, 2018, 12:18:45 PM by Jaguar4life »

BREAKING NEWS:SENATOR RUBIO ON LIFE SUPPORT
As we update the story of the condition of Marco Rubio.  We have some tragic news.  Senator Marco Rubio has been downgraded to life support the night after.  In a press release from the local hospital. Rubio was some two times in the chest and one time in the right leg with a AR-15 rifle.
Surgery to save the senator’s life was unsuccessful and that it is only a matter of time.

The perpetrator Chris Walker a member of the communist group ANTIFA and considered himself on his social media “A Communist revolutionary” was killed in a 10 min standoff with local SWAT teams were two SWAT officers were killed and 3 were wounded. The Department Of Justice is said the attack is officially considered a terrorist attack.

UPDATE:Senator Marco Rubio died of massive blood loss to a bullet wound near his left lung at 9:45 P.M EST.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 03:48:39 PM »

(We need more Democrats)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 10:28:30 PM »

BREAKING:FLORIDA GOVENOR GWEN GRAHAM TO SCHEDULE SPECIAL FLORIDA SENATE ELECTION IN MARCH 2020
In a Press Conference conference the night after the assassination of Marco Rubio. In which she began with giving her condolences. Govenor Gwen Graham called for a special election for the seat of Marco Rubio.
The other senator of Florida who won in a nailbiter last fall Rick Scott shared his condolences at the same time. In the same interview Govenor Graham declared the group of ANTIFA a terrorist “organization” and that they will officially be called that soon in the state. 

Meanwhile Graham has appointed Florida State House Democratic leader Janet Cruz to the senate seat. It is unknown if she will run in the special election. 
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 11:15:06 AM »

If anyone wants to do a interview then just pm me.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 10:11:40 AM »

FBI and DOJ:ANTIFA are terrorists
A day after the assassination of Senator Rubio. The Department Of Justice and the FBI officially declared the anarchist group ANTIFA as a domestic terrorism organization.   Social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and the new rising website Gab have banned all accounts ANTIFA related and all self described users that call themselves ANTIFA have been suspended.   
Sites like Amazon and EBay have taken off ANTIFA merchandise such as flags and pins.

However popular ANTIFA website “Its Going Down.com” Have posted a video message by a  Anonymous leader saying that “They have made a big mistake” And that our revenge is coming.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 12:45:04 PM »

In other news
Senator Chuck Schumer and Chris Murphy have proposed in response to the shooting of Marco Rubio the Gun Control Now Act Of 2019 that makes universal background checks mandatory and bans any style of AR 15 type virant of weapon and any rifle that is considered semi automatic or automatic.

Appointed Senator Janet Cruz of Florida says she will run for a full term in 2020.

And lastly Govenor Of Colorado Tom Tancredo has been forced to resign after a rouge staffer of his leaked anti Semitic recordings and transcripts on his social media. Lt Govenor Victor Mitchell has taken over but a special Govenor election is expected in summer of 2020.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 02:12:38 PM »

Does anyone else wanna play as Trump? I'm kinda busy on other election games.

Maybe but if not I have a plan.  Trump is still in the game but he doesn’t involve himself during the primaries stages.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 02:46:08 PM »

I am 100% alright if Jaguar4Life participates as Trump.

I can do both
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 06:09:20 PM »

Just wanted to ask when the next turn begins?

Once Jaguar4life posts Trump's campaign schedule for the month as well as his debate answers.

I’m trying to find  a Trump
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 03:30:38 PM »

No just trying to find a Trump
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »

How about we end this turn and I go find a Trump?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 01:15:36 PM »

Yeah I don’t think I can hold on to this.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 09:54:27 PM »

I’ll see if I can get another one going.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies