Question Time with Marokai and PS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 05:29:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Question Time with Marokai and PS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question Time with Marokai and PS  (Read 8260 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: February 07, 2011, 02:01:07 AM »

Cycles in this game are so interesting. Was it one year ago where the right was tearing itself to shreds in a similar way? And now it's the left's turn. Spend two years in this game and you've truly seen it all.

I assume this will all be papered over in a few months.

One thing for Bgwah to mull over: you need to choose whether this is a game to you or whether it's personal. If it truly is a game where fun is paramount, then Marokai's actions should not ruin friendships and my decision not to join the JCP is just another turn of events. You relish the chance to personally attack people far more than one should if it is truly just a game.

I've mentioned it before back in the day when I spent time criticizing the LNF. Alot of those who seem to clamor "it's just a game!" the loudest tend to take the game personally more than anyone else. I may have been wrong about who I was criticizing back then, but it certainly seems to ring true for some. Sadly.

We get it, Marokai.  You don't take the game personally.  But you take friendship even less seriously.  You made that very clear.

And you still act like you're the victim and that everybody around you is being unreasonable while poor, innocent you just cowers in the middle of it all.  As if.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 02:25:22 AM »

I was unaware that my friendships with both you and Bgwah were conditional on my presence as a JCP member.

You know exactly why I am no longer your friend.  The stuff you've pulled with people that care about you is unforgivable.  So don't act like this is just some petty thing about the JCP.  This is about you doing some rotten things to people so you can get your way. 

Keep playing victim, Marokai.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 02:49:56 AM »

I was unaware that my friendships with both you and Bgwah were conditional on my presence as a JCP member.

You know exactly why I am no longer your friend.  The stuff you've pulled with people that care about you is unforgivable.  So don't act like this is just some petty thing about the JCP.  This is about you doing some rotten things to people so you can get your way.  

Keep playing victim, Marokai.

Oh please. "Care about me." I was useful as a JCP right-hand-man. It's not like I insulted your mother and then tried to post Bgwah's address on my way out, for Christ's sake.

Case in point.  Got any other nasty, personal things to say?

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 02:52:10 AM »

Oakvale: Evaded calls to publish any sort of platform or outline of policies for weeks.

Tmth: Unfamiliar with a variety of laws, consistently dodges questions about his proposals concerning the debt and asks others to do the work for him.

Marokai: Didn't update the wiki with five pieces of legislation.

MAROKAI BLUE: TOO RISKY FOR ATLASIA.

VOTE FOR MAROKAI BLUE:  IT'S HIS TURN!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 02:59:45 AM »

Oakvale: Evaded calls to publish any sort of platform or outline of policies for weeks.

Tmth: Unfamiliar with a variety of laws, consistently dodges questions about his proposals concerning the debt and asks others to do the work for him.

Marokai: Didn't update the wiki with five pieces of legislation.

MAROKAI BLUE: TOO RISKY FOR ATLASIA.

VOTE FOR MAROKAI BLUE:  IT'S HIS TURN!

People from the JCP hardly have the right to criticize anyone else for "waiting in line."
Ha.  Like you even waited in line.  You created a new party to avoid just that.

As for your other response:  You still just don't get it.  I spelled it out quite clearly why I was angry with you.  It has more to do with you being manipulative and conniving... not to mention blackmailing people by threatening to post extremely personal information about them on the forum to get your way.

The fact that you still act like you've done nothing wrong and everybody else is being unreasonable, again, just proves my point:  You're either clueless or have a severe case of narcissism... to the point where you literally lack the ability to understand why others think the way they do.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 03:04:53 AM »

I see that I have been made into a, uh, villain again, or something. Funny how those things go.

It's the fuzzstache Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies