Stop attacking Mitt Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:20:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Stop attacking Mitt Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stop attacking Mitt Romney  (Read 2648 times)
Earthling
Netherlands

« on: January 19, 2012, 01:52:23 PM »

I don't know about anyone else, but as someone who really hasn't had one set person to support throughout this nominating process, I find myself disgusted at the relentless attacks on Governor Romney that I see on this forum.

Newt Gingrich is clearly a candidate with baggage and that is an understatement. Rick Santorum would be acceptable to me. Other than that you have Ron Paul, who is only a "contender" because he is anti-war and for legalizing drugs. Period. All the young people I talk to who like Ron Paul are against the wars and want legalized marijuana. Period. There is nothing else. Why else would young people support a 76 year old Republican?

Governor Romney worked at Bain Capitol. Do you know how lucky any person would be to have a job like that? A career in business? I would be dancing a jig if I knew I'd have a job at a place like that. But it seems that the liberals enjoy painting "Bain" as some sort of dark and sinister corporation.

They also attacked Romney for saying "Corporations are People". Well, let me tell you something. I've been working as a waiter for a year and a half. I am one insignificant cog in the whole corporate spiral. But in a way, I understand what he means. If the corporation failed, my store would close, I'd be out of work.

But to my fellow Republicans, PLEASE, enough attacking Romney. He will be our nominee and the choice between the handout, no hard work-entitlement President Barack Obama and between a successful businessman turned Governor Mitt Romney is no contest.

This message is approved by Politico.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies