7 year old Texas boy using hot chocolate stand to raise money for Trump's wall (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:49:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  7 year old Texas boy using hot chocolate stand to raise money for Trump's wall (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 7 year old Texas boy using hot chocolate stand to raise money for Trump's wall  (Read 1609 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: February 22, 2019, 05:58:01 AM »

I think he should be allowed to skip school while doing this too. He's a child and he's doing something for his generation's future. It's not too late to change things, but politicians have to wake up! We should cherish his political engagement and not ask ourselves any more questions: clearly he is right since he's a child, and you're an awful person if you oppose his actions and his goals.

That's what this forum would say if he were standing there for "climate change", after all.
There's a line to be drawn somewhere. What if, hypothetically, he was selling hot chocolate to raise money to deport all Jewish people because the jews secretly attempt to control the world and America must be free of their manipulation? Should he be allowed to skip school for that, no questions asked? It fits into the same category with climate change and Trump's wall as "something many people believe in as a political problem that needs to be solved".

What if he was protesting to raise money to expose reptilians running the Illuminati hiding from us that Earth is flat?

There is obviously some point on the spectrum of all possible things where we need to draw the line, unlike your false equivication. The only debate is WHERE to draw the line.

EDIT - You might have been being sarcastic, I'm not sure, but my point stands.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies