CT: Rasmussen: Blumenthal (D) still crushes Simmons and McMahon
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:24:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  CT: Rasmussen: Blumenthal (D) still crushes Simmons and McMahon
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: CT: Rasmussen: Blumenthal (D) still crushes Simmons and McMahon  (Read 5554 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 06:35:28 PM »

I hadn't realized Connecticut moved it's election date to tomorrow. My B.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »

I guess that means North Dakota is only "lean R" then!
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »

I guess that means North Dakota is only "lean R" then!
Sure. I'm fine with that.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 06:57:34 PM »

I'd feel better about Blumenthal's crushing lead if I hadn't heard him speak on Glenn Beck's show(YouTube, not to worry; I don't watch that loony if I can help it). My God does he sound like a true-bred politician, at least IMO. CT Democrats(and Republicans who support Blumenthal), I need to ask it: what are his strong points? What makes him such an incredible candidate? I'm just curious, really.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 07:23:00 PM »

I'd feel better about Blumenthal's crushing lead if I hadn't heard him speak on Glenn Beck's show(YouTube, not to worry; I don't watch that loony if I can help it). My God does he sound like a true-bred politician, at least IMO. CT Democrats(and Republicans who support Blumenthal), I need to ask it: what are his strong points? What makes him such an incredible candidate? I'm just curious, really.

Some of the thing that makes him such an incredible candidate is that he is a very open, honest, and likeable person to everyone he meets and knows. I've had the honor of meeting him several times, and just a week or so ago when I was at the Mayors Ball, he was there. He has always taken the time to stop and listen to concerns, and actually does his best to try and help you out. For as many times as I've had to deal with the AG office, it has always been a good experience. He runs a very tight ship, and gets things done for Connecticut, and not his party.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 07:38:49 PM »

Some of the thing that makes him such an incredible candidate is that he is a very open, honest, and likeable person to everyone he meets and knows. I've had the honor of meeting him several times, and just a week or so ago when I was at the Mayors Ball, he was there. He has always taken the time to stop and listen to concerns, and actually does his best to try and help you out. For as many times as I've had to deal with the AG office, it has always been a good experience. He runs a very tight ship, and gets things done for Connecticut, and not his party.

So he is a good AG. Big deal. You really want him screwing stuff up in the Senate or do you actually agree with the Obamagenda?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 09:06:59 PM »

So he is a good AG. Big deal. You really want him screwing stuff up in the Senate or do you actually agree with the Obamagenda?

He hasnt given the state a reason not to vote for him for Senate. The last time a Republican had a good chance at winning a Senate seat in CT was in the 80s when Dodd first ran for Senate. The only reason we had a shot at winning it this year was because we all hated Dodd. Since Dodd isnt in the race, the indy vote is not going to go against typical CT trends and vote a Republican in. No matter how much I would love to see Rob in the Senate, it just isnt going to happen with Dick running.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies