Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:37:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 210783 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2015, 10:43:41 PM »

God has given ODF this horrible disease FOR A REASON.

And that reason is for him to feel good about getting a quadruple double bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a REGULAR coke at Braum's tomorrow, as a reward for his weight loss.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2015, 11:58:23 PM »

I did some calculation and on Tuesday, I only had about 600 calories (1 3/4 hot dogs with just mustard was only 480 calories according to the nutrition labels on the packages.  On Wednesday, I had about 1,400 calories with 400 of that being the crackers and cheese and the rest being the Sprite.  Today, I had about 1,900 calories with 1,100 of that being from McDonald's and the rest being Sprite and 1 can of Mountain Dew.  Both Wednesday and today I have had a lot of BMs.  I had about 6 BMs yesterday and 3 so far today.

And because you didn't exercise at all it's literally impossible that you've lost 7-8 pounds. See King's post.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2015, 01:28:10 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2015, 01:36:34 PM »

he could have at least put a gd strawberry in it smh 😒
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2015, 02:12:29 PM »

Bushie eating a family table's worth of bowls of cereal is not eating light, we've literally had this conversation every time you've "started" a "diet" over the past five years.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »

The ",yet." is one of my favorite Bushie things. You always know it means that he's not going to do the thing he wrote right before the ",yet."
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2015, 05:33:17 PM »

Bushie is too impatient to wait on the reply from a legitimate, non-scam job, but not impatient enough to get a job working in retail or driving uber while he searches for a CAD(D) job. Roll Eyes
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2015, 10:08:57 PM »

hey bushie here are some good things that are easy on your stomach if you're still feeling bad:

carrots
celery
a big bowl of grapes
brussel sprouts
almonds
an apple
a big glass of water
one banana
a second banana if you want!
some low fat yogurt with no added sugars or artificial flavors
a handful of baby tomatoes
bell pepper slices
broccoli

here are some things not to eat:
goddamn mfing crackerbarrell jesus christ smh 😒
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2015, 01:03:03 PM »

It is midnight Saturday morning.  I have exactly 24 hours and ticking until my diet officially begins.

You keep saying "I will," over and over, just as you have for literally years. You can't and wont, Jeff. And even if you make some half-hearted attempt for a few days, you'll give up. It's not in your makeup to be successful. You're already making excuses, since you realize you have the body of a [morbidly obese] 80-year-old but are holding off on starting to make change until some arbitrary date hits.

Focus your energy on something you may actually be able to do: find a job and pray that it has health insurance that's worth a [Braums].
Let's give bushie a chance. He's committed to starting his diet 23 hours from now, let's not assume he will just automatically break that commitment. Sure, I get that his past track record is a disaster. But perhaps this time he's actually caring.

New to Update, aren't you?

One of the most interesting story arcs of the Update Saga is watching Bushie's most fervent supporters lose their faith in his ability to change (Lief, King, J-Mann, etc... there are many more). Someone should compile a list of posts where each poster finally had the turn of heart.

Yes, this is something I've noticed re-watching old seasons to write my reviews. Even Al was genuinely supportive of Bushie in the first few seasons! A lot of people lost faith in season 8, when Bushie and his family tortured a puppy to death and Bushie went on a "new diet" that consisted of four sloppy joes for dinner.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2015, 04:37:25 PM »

There's probably even a free pedometer app you can download for my phone. I know my iPhone has a "Health" app that came with the OS that keeps track of all I walk during the day.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2015, 08:13:53 PM »

Unfortunately this has been a very poor season so far. Really the only thing that could save it at this point as surprise reveal in the finale that Bushie actually has hit the big three-double-zero. But as things stand, this season is languishing in C or even C- territory.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2015, 10:06:20 PM »

Hahahahaha, this is hilarious.

For the past month, people have been telling Bushie to get a job with Uber, or delivering pizza, or in retail. But no, no, no, Bushie has his sights deadset on CAD(D).

And yet the first call center job that just happens to fall into his lap (what, he accidentally applied for and interviewed for it?), and he immediately jumps back into this nonsense.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2015, 11:17:25 PM »

He called me at 1700 this evening and said he chose me because I appear to bring wisdom and the maturity to be able to do what I need to do to do this job right

lol

obvious scam is obvious
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2015, 11:59:40 PM »

Bushie if you get fired from this job before you find a CAD(D) job will you get a job driving an Uber or delivering pizza finally?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2015, 11:52:57 AM »

Do you guys think a family meeting is in the offing? So Mama and Papa Bushie can bless Bushie's decision to go into sales?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2015, 12:12:18 PM »

I'm hearing all of what you are saying... and I'm letting it go out the other ear.

rofl
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2015, 12:27:37 PM »

Bushie why do you refuse to take a retail job, or an uber job, or a pizza delivery job as a filler job? Why are you only willing to take obvious scam jobs as filler jobs?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2015, 03:51:30 PM »

lol, he's even ignoring the advice from Smash now!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2015, 06:39:48 PM »
« Edited: February 11, 2015, 08:35:48 PM by Lief »

Yeah, but the problem is that Bushie can't put on his good work clothes and pretend to be a high-achieving white collar middle class upstanding American when he delivers pizza. That's clearly all that matters to him, as the scam recruiter very quickly intuited by spinning this "management track" yarn.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies