Office of IDS Emperor PiT (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:37:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of IDS Emperor PiT (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of IDS Emperor PiT  (Read 36411 times)
albaleman
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.77, S: -4.52

« on: November 11, 2010, 04:55:27 PM »
« edited: November 11, 2010, 04:59:39 PM by albaleman »

Just putting this here because I don't know where else to put it: note that abaleman is not a registered Southeastern voter. Per the region-moving restrictions in Article V of the Federal Constitution he's still a resident of Minnesota until next April.

That's BS and I'll prove it.

Voting in the special election shall begin immediately and shall conclude Friday, November 12 at 11:59 CST. Voting shall be conducted under IDS Voting Regulations. Voting will be conducted via the method of approval voting.

A voter's ballot is valid only if the voter:

(a) is registered with the Atlasian Secretary of Forum Affairs as a voter of a Southern state during the entire time that the poll is open;
(b) makes only a single post in that election thread;
(c) does not edit or delete a post after the next post has been made; and
(d) clearly identifies the contest in which a vote is intended to be applied.

Therefore, I am a valid voter in the state of Mississippi. No ifs, ands, or buts.
albaleman
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 07:29:01 PM »

And this is exactly the type of thing I'm p*ssed about. You said that there are only 4 rules that I need to follow to cast a valid vote and I followed them. But now you dig up some obscure rule and nail me with it.

Basically, what you did was provide me with a fraction of the rules and then say "this is all the rules you need to know".  That's not good enough. Either you should provide me with all the rules or provide me with either some or none of the rules and then say "that isn't all of the rules, you can find the rest of them here" and then provide a link.

Anyway, does that mean that I'm now a registered voter in the Midwest?
albaleman
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 05:48:29 PM »

OK.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies