Opinion of George Galloway (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:32:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of George Galloway (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Opinion of George Galloway  (Read 2961 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: March 30, 2012, 05:46:06 PM »

would have voted for him in this latest contest, say whatever you may like about the more cinematic stuff.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »

again the left-liberal airheads can't understand the concept that in these situations, it's not about George Galloway.

my main man Richard Seymour summed it up well.
http://leninology.blogspot.com/2012/03/galloway-wins.html

Harriet Harman, who is far from the worst in Labour's leadership, showed the paucity of Labour's analysis when she insisted that 1) this result in Bradford a purely regional phenomenon, with no wider ramifications, and 2) this has nothing to do with Labour's failure to oppose, since "We've had a completely different argument from the Tories, arguing that they are cutting too far, too fast."  The latter, of course, is not "a completely different argument".  It is an argument which accepts the principle of austerity; which is to say, it is an argument which accepts that working class people have to put up with a generation being lost to joblessness, with tuition fees, privatization, service cuts, benefit cuts, and the evisceration of local infrastructure. The real problem is that Labour has no sense of how to oppose the coalition, because it has preemptively conceded most of the territory.  This is because Labour's leadership knows that if the party wins a general election, they have no intention whatever of adopting a fundamentally different course or of significantly reversing anything the Tories now implement.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 08:40:58 PM »

getting tired of your act bro.  you sit there and say nothing for months on end with a smirk on your face.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:46:51 AM »

suit yourself, but your perception here, if you are applying it to me (which is always unclear due to the way you write), is incorrect.  I would be perfectly glad to discuss with and learn from you on this topic.  I of course have a very limited knowledge of the various factors at play here and concede that, and thus only have my 'go-to' sources of interpretation which have helped me before.  to strike up discussion I offer that up and take the risk.  you seem to prefer to say to your interlocutors, "you're wrong, I have the knowledge to prove it, and will not offer it, because you are so wrong to be beyond any rehabilitation, and moreover, you're a class enemy of the people your purport to care about and represent".  which is a sh**tty way to act, and I feel a pang of sorrow for you if that is the way you 'actually are', as you claim.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 06:11:31 AM »

When asked to explain the "effect" he has on women, Mr Galloway said: "I prefer the company of women. Because I don't drink, I don't swear, I'm not crude, sometimes male company turns me off. And from an early age I was the person who drove everybody home and I always saved the prettiest girl to drop off last."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies