NY: Quinnipiac University: Gillibrand still leads by double-digits (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:35:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  NY: Quinnipiac University: Gillibrand still leads by double-digits (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY: Quinnipiac University: Gillibrand still leads by double-digits  (Read 934 times)
Capitan Zapp Brannigan
Addicted to Politics

« on: September 01, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »

Darn, this would have been a pickup if Republicans had a good candidate running.

Umm, doubtful.
Both Giuliani and Pataki were leading Gillibrand by decent amounts, and I imagine it would have only gotten bigger since things are worse now for Democrats than they were back in February.
Since then the GOP has been doing pretty badly in New York and have imploded. It would have been closer and she was pretty vulnerable at one point but I don't think Pataki could have beaten her. Giuliani would have tried used the mosque as a huge wedge issue probably. Not sure how that would have worked.
Capitan Zapp Brannigan
Addicted to Politics

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 07:47:03 PM »

I'm pretty sure that Dick Morris also thought that Obama was goin to win Arkansas and West Virginia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies