Petition to ban Woody/Sir Woodbury
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:19:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Petition to ban Woody/Sir Woodbury
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Woody be banned?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Petition to ban Woody/Sir Woodbury  (Read 412 times)
Lykaon
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 12, 2024, 06:36:13 PM »

If anyone else is sick of this Russian fanboy cheerleading on a genocidal maniac, sign here
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 06:53:47 PM »

Lykaon
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2024, 06:59:32 PM »

Ron Weasley
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2024, 07:11:26 PM »

I've never seen you before so I would say "Welcome to the forum," but it appears you've posted a lot before and done a nice job dumping on the Putinphiles. Please continue doing so. I like your style.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2024, 07:34:27 PM »

This guy has to be my new favorite blue avatar!
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2024, 07:53:12 PM »

Atlas had traditionally been a place that has had its own distinct character and political tilt, but also one with healthy amounts of posters with minority views. These posters with minority views are crucial to seeing this place as interesting as it is, and filling a niche as a place where people of wildly different positions can debate. So no, Woody should not be banned for his views, no matter how reprehensible, if his behavior does not violate the TOS.

After all, Netanyahu is a genocidal maniac who has killed more children in Gaza than Putin in Ukraine, yet no one has brought up banning Netanyahu supporters.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2024, 08:00:32 PM »

At minimum he needs to leave the forum for 1 year plus a week for every day he hasn’t left since he broke his promise.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2024, 09:26:56 PM »

Atlas had traditionally been a place that has had its own distinct character and political tilt, but also one with healthy amounts of posters with minority views. These posters with minority views are crucial to seeing this place as interesting as it is, and filling a niche as a place where people of wildly different positions can debate. So no, Woody should not be banned for his views, no matter how reprehensible, if his behavior does not violate the TOS.

After all, Netanyahu is a genocidal maniac who has killed more children in Gaza than Putin in Ukraine, yet no one has brought up banning Netanyahu supporters.
Well vosem and Gmac got banned so mute point lol also we have no idea how many Ukrainian civilians have actually been killed seeing as UN is cut off from the Russian occupied territories and those areas are seeing the worst atrocities happen ala Bucha and Kherson
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2024, 09:32:29 PM »

Well vosem and Gmac got banned so mute point lol also we have no idea how many Ukrainian civilians have actually been killed seeing as UN is cut off from the Russian occupied territories and those areas are seeing the worst atrocities happen ala Bucha and Kherson

Well if they got banned simply for supporting Netanyahu, as opposed to specific behavior against the TOS, that shouldn't have happened either.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2024, 10:33:12 PM »

This is an explicit blood libel reliant on the fact that 90% of the deaths in Ukraine are off-books in Russian-controlled cities that have been essentially liquidated.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2024, 10:37:12 PM »

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2024, 10:40:36 PM »

This is an explicit blood libel reliant on the fact that 90% of the deaths in Ukraine are off-books in Russian-controlled cities that have been essentially liquidated.

I'm sorry, but the phrase you use refers to an ancient anti-semitic legend that I will not dignify with repeating here. It has nothing to do with my post. To clarify, I don't think there is anything related to Jewishness or being Jewish that is in any way relevant to what I regard as Netanyahu's atrocities. He has committed them as a human being, and would be equally guilty no matter which ethnic or religious groups he belonged to.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2024, 10:49:42 PM »

If anyone else is sick of this Russian fanboy cheerleading on a genocidal maniac, sign here

Careful, referring to political actors by their nationality is apparently ban-worthy now
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2024, 10:58:10 PM »

Just to correct the record: General MacArthur is not a Bibi supporter.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2024, 11:13:49 PM »

He makes wild threads about Trump, and no one should praise Trump. He is a billionaire and no one is getting any stimulus check under and R administration because Spk Johnson is presiding over the H and believes in giving tax cuts to oil Corporation is better than Stimulus checks.

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2024, 02:20:19 AM »

Were you a lurker?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2024, 06:29:26 AM »
« Edited: May 13, 2024, 07:43:43 AM by Meclazine for Israel »

He is a mysterious conservative arriving shortly after the banning of 3 or 4 conservatives, all with dynamic IP addresses.

We cannot get rid of Woody.

He is our last remaining link to the deep state.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2024, 07:56:11 AM »

No, voice of reason, etc.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2024, 02:03:42 PM »

I would support a prisoner exchange with bronz. Now, there I said it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2024, 03:53:48 PM »
« Edited: May 13, 2024, 04:16:51 PM by Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers »

I would support a prisoner exchange with bronz SNOWLABRADOR Now, there I said it.

I corrected it
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies