Paris Attacks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:05:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Paris Attacks (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Paris Attacks  (Read 35388 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2015, 08:31:19 AM »

Hey, you won't see a big march in Paris soon this time.

Police prefecture decides to forbid all gatherings on public places in the whole Parisian agglomeration till at least 19th November...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2015, 08:48:31 AM »

Hey, you won't see a big march in Paris soon this time.

Police prefecture decides to forbid all gatherings on public places in the whole Parisian agglomeration till at least 19th November...

To be honest, a march could be just another opportunity for someone to plant a bomb (Boston, etc.)

That's effectively the reason, and you can effectively find it relevant,but to be honnest too, why didn't it happen after Charlie then?

Gosh, after Charlie there was some spontaneous big ones everyday, but the biggest one, that was only 4 days after, had even been called, and more or less organized at least for Paris, by the president.

I haven't been outside till now, but, after Charlie, it was the shock and emotions that dominated, it was really something something harmful, so far, I'd say that now what dominates is more anger and 'war path'. F**k it, 'good job again.

But still, I'd tend to think that people know that they take risk when they gather on public places, it should be up to them to decide whether they can express their emotions publicly or not.

During Charlie, it was a very spontaneous (the pace and density of demonstrations actually were crazy, it was like one quarter of the population of each city, and even a good deal of small villages) answer from the population. Now seems only an answer from the State is allowed.

Tougher at all levels.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »
« Edited: November 14, 2015, 09:38:56 AM by Benwah [why on Earth do I post something] Courseyay »

Well during Charlie, the terrorists had a target and a goal, to kill the staff of Charlie Hebdo. That made it slightly less likely they were going to go after other random people.

In this case, the terrorists are just trying to kill as many people as possible. So it makes sense that rallies now would be more under threat.

Hmm, sorry but no, there really was nothing clearr after Charlie.

First, totally unexpected shock.

Then, remember how it happened?

The guys fled by car, and during 2 days we had no clue where they were, that now was risky.

Plus, keep remembering, I wake up with itélé in front of me on Thursday morning, it might be around 10 am, and a short after waking up, what do I hear?

A guy with machine gun shot a cop right next to Paris.

Oho.

The guy fled too, no clue where he has been.

F**k, no more news about them during that whole Thursday.

Frriday, I wake up in frront of BFM TV that time, 9 am, hey, what's going on, we're in a car that heads toward eastern Parisian suburb, the 2 first Charlie killers would have been spoted them, wow.

Oh, wait, wait, f**k, something happening on Eastern Paris too, oh f**k, it's a Jewish supermarket, indeed it would turn bad there too.

Hey, what happens? A guy is taking hostages would have killed several already, machine gun, grenades maybe.

Hey wait, we're sure it's the guy that killed the cop yesterday, f**********k, how will it end.

Wait, wait, wait, the 2 other Charlie guys would taken hostages in Eastern Paris too, oh f*************k.

That's about it, and the both have been piled in the same time at 17h on Friday.

And it's only after those 3 crazy days that it seemed relatively safe...

See, maybe it would have been relevant there too.

The new things here are:

1st, the 'profesionalization' (or at least the apparent one).

2nd, the death toll, heaviest one in France for a terror attack, and as I pointed out earlier in the thread, this country had some experience with that.

3rd, the practices, first time suicide bombing happens in France.

4th, the organization behind it, it might be the nastiest thing on Earth nowadays, which is on a growing pace moreover.

And well, 5th, the repetition, it comes after that preceding big shock.

I'd say in both cases you can argue for curfew measures.

But, in both cases, you can argue against too...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2015, 10:32:15 AM »

I came here to speak about a smiling thing and there it went...

It's not because a bunch of guys, or even a few thousands far away, decide to drag you on the war path that you have to be silly enough to follow their 'advice'...

It's been a proud glorious thing in Afghanistan after 9/11, right?

The US did just what that other bunch of guys far in the world wished them to do, they managed to move the biggest army in the world in something about which they still don't know how to get out 14 years later. Brilliant, from both sides.

Some guys made a war scene, now we have to neutralize them in order they don't do that again.

I prefer that than WAR! WAR! WAR!', something like that, you know...

Concretely it's very hard, and would have nothing to do with the refugee crisis, a refugee crisis which has been...precisely...provoked by both an other 'WAR! WAR! WAR!' in Iraq, remember what happened in 2003?

And by a totally coward absence of intervention latter in a neighbouring country, the lady in my sig is beautiful, isn't she? but don't focus on it only, watch the 4th line of my sig, and you might know what I mean.

And now, our proud innocent Western countries wouldn't have any responsibility in all of that?

Then the chronology looks more like:

Foreign intervention - Iraq
Foreign abandon - Syria
New 'state' - The IS

Consequences:

A wonderful new homeland for international terrorism, and the biggest refugee crisis since, when? 'invasions barbares'?

Then maybe better be 'cautious' with all those notions eventually.

And now that we gloriously dragged ourselves in such a pitiful mess, I really cant tell about solutions, but when it comes to 'WAR! WAR! WAR!', look, as a guy on radio said this morning, it might due to the late heavy Russian bombing that could excited still more those already excited guys, and did it really had significative results on the gournd? Well, yeah they also manage to screw the sane ones, kudos.

Personally, I can defend a war option overthere, but heck, all of this would show that it has to be caustiously studied, no? And one more time I really haven't a ready solution to come with personally so far.

Don't worry though, seems some people could be less cautious than me...

Well, smiling things now!

Well, just, I had heard that the national German football team had prefered to spend the night in Stade de France vestiaries rather than going back to their hostel. ^^

Hey, kinda understandable, especially when you know that, earlier in the day, there had been a bomb alert in their 1st hostel, which made them move to a 2nd one, and then, well, vestiaries.

Yesterday was really odd before all of that, because more than this bomb alert in their hostel, there had also been an other bomb alert in what might be the 2nd Parisian station, the Gare de Lyon (when you know that 1st one is the biggest one in Europe, it can give a clue about the stuff) and iirc it's even been fully evacuated during a while.

I would really be curious to know whether those events swould be connected with what happened ('lol' when I heard that I was thinking, 'bomb alert aree silly, someone who put a bomb wouldn't warn you before, or would ask something, as it happens with hostages, why do they take it seriously', and well, hey...).

Oh and, thankfully gatherings aree only forbidden to Paris area, I just heard a gathering of several hundreds people happened in Toulouse.

And well, I heard that someone draw a big peace and love sign on the floor of the Place du Capitole (biggest square), well, I hope it was an as pleeasant one than the one that has been posted here. Smiley
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2015, 02:38:54 PM »

I heard 49 technicians, 10 dead people on public radio, I don't know if that's 'that many' for a test, but yeah, according to all flash news that happened since that, nothing points out toward anything criminal.

You never know though, one of the 1st terror attack in France was against the Paris-Toulouse train.

And well, about the WW2 and Americans story, I don't really see the point, Nazis didn't wish Americans to come, did they??

America jumped in that war for relatively sane reasons and with clear and apparently reachable objectives (gosh please noooooooooo, let's not troll around with that it's you who said there were multiple situations, so don't mix up some that haven't much in common).

I don't see anything of that here, I don't see what is in common.

On the other hand, maybe the IS would looove to see Western/Christian (Russia is in all the way now) countries playing still more the 'nasty imperialist role' so that they can show as the natural protectors of the worldwide Muslim community.

Just like Ben Laden certainly found a great enjoyment to see the US quagmire themselves in Afghanistan for years and it isn't even finished.

And anyhow I said I wasn't against a military intervention by principle, just for something that would make sense, and not the excited over-reaction just in order to react.

Oh and, nice to see that people listen themselves first, lots of gatherings in several French cities, and even in Paris, on the Place de la République, that big square that was the hot spot of the last big march in January.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2015, 03:01:04 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2015, 03:02:58 PM by Benwah [why on Earth do I post something] Courseyay »

Ah, and pretty bad news, the passport found back close to a terrorist guy died close to Stade de France, would belong to a migrant Syrian guy that had registered in Greece.

Hopefully everyone will stay sane and classy about that...

One of the other dead guy was a French, about 30 (always my bloody generation at work...), known from police services, watched for extremist Islamism since 2010.

And well, apparently a lot has to do with a cell from the Belgian city of Molenbeek, in Bruxelles suburb. 2 cars that apparently could have been involved had Belgian plates.

But informations, even from Belgian police sources and RTBF (Radio Television Belge Francophone) are quite messy so far.

Something sure, several searches been done in Molenbeek, 3 people arrested, apparently 3 other ones searched, including an other Belgian car. In both cases could be both french and Belgians.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2015, 03:32:38 PM »

'lol', 'cool'.

His friend which might have one of the most famous first name in the world now, Bashar, condemned France though, and said that France brought it on itself its through its Middle-East policies.

Oh, and not totally irrelevant either, which brings me to the other interesting statement of the day, our cute national blondie, you know who I mean, the Frank queen, said kinda the same thing, but in a more detailed way, criticizing France's new allies in Middle-East (KSA and Qatar), since those countries would play double game with terrorists and with Western countries, which isn't as simple as that, but which wouldn't be totally irrelevant either.

And hitting on those countries always is quite popular in France, so one more time, she handles it in a rather smart way, it's annoying.

Some vicious circles are some 'virtuous circles' for some other people...

tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2015, 03:35:26 PM »

The peace and love Eiffel tower is the itélé logo for this. ^^
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2015, 04:16:17 PM »

Anyways, the leader of Hezbollah has condemned the attacks and all jihadi groups, and says he stands with France:
Yeah, and if these were Shia radicals they'd be praising the attack.

The Iranian-Saudi Cold War is destroying the Middle East, and bringing the fight to Europe
Have Shia radicals, or Iran or Hezbollah, ever attacked the West?

Yup, was 1st Islamist terrors attack on our soil and the 1st Islamist terror attacks on the soil of a Western country too. 1986, Tati shop, Paris.

And when it comes to your country you might have heard something about something in 1983 in Lebanon (didn't you?) was big enough, and the other country to be touched in the same time in Lebanon, was, again, France. 'Le Drakkar'.

And the attacks on our soil were due to our brilliant nuclear policies then, we were dealing on nuclear with the Shah, they gave llot of money for this, the Hayatollah replaced the Shah, we refused to continue the nuclear deal with them. They called money back, seems we had an hard time giving it back, there it went...boom....boom.

Guys in Middle-East are pretty good at destroying themselves yeah, and that...cold??...Sunni/KSA-Shiah/Iran seems to kinda have a big enough potentiality yeah, but, there would always be some Westernerrs messing arround to put a 'little bit' of salt...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2015, 05:28:57 PM »

Does anyone else have SJW friends saying that we shouldn't talk about Paris unless we also talk about Beirut and the attack in Kenya in April? It's basically all that's in my news feed right now.

Also, apparently there's a raid going on at the Pullman Hotel just a few blocks from the Eiffel Tower and the Champ de Mars. No idea if it's related, but it seems unlikely that it's just a coincidence.

The Pullman stuff was only a bomb alert, been inspected by police, all safe.

And well, last news, the father and the bro of the 30 years old French attacker of the Bataclan have been arrested.

Oh, and, also, Manuels Valls on TF1 tonight:

'We're at WAR, and we gonna strike them as strong as they stroke us'

And all military experts spouting out the same kind of things, but concretely...?
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2015, 06:07:52 PM »

Pah, Pah, Pah...

Marine Le Pen proposition:

'We should remove French nationality to all radical imams in the country'

Laurent Wauquiez, 'n°2' of Les Rapeblicains, proposition:

"We should internate all the people monitored for radical Islamism'

Manuel Valls answer to all those proposition:

'I shut the door to nothing as long as it's allowed by French law'

And so it begins...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2015, 01:51:49 PM »

Then, yeah, it's mostly been our good old maghrebi guys, 'indeed'...

Just read an article on the one of which the pic has been posted here, well, I haven't seen him on my island, apparently he called some friends in Belgium to pick him back at 2 am in Paris (Saturday 14th), friends picked him at 5 am, they been controled next to Belgian border at 9 am the same day, and since then, no more news.

About 'Kalachs' and Belgium.

Well, first, maybe the point is that it's 'not really Belgium', it's...Molenbeek.

People here might already know about that, or your media told you, but in case it didn't, here is. This Molenbeek name was familiar to me when I heard it first lately, but then the media reminded me why, enjoy:

Used by some GIA guys in 1995 to prepare the first big wave of Islamist attacks in France (summer 1995, mainly nasty bombs in Parisian subway).

Used by the Al Qaeda guys who went killing Commandant Massud in Afghanistan before 9/11.

Used by some of the guys that bombed Madrid trains in 2004.

Used by the guy that made the Jews killing in Bruxelles in 2014.

Used by Amedy Coulibaly to precisely, well, buy his kalachnikovs, the guy who killed a policewoman and people in a Jewish supermarket in Paris in January 2015.

Used by some of the terrorists of the dismantled cell of Verviers (in Belgium, other little 'terrorist homeland), Belgian forces made an harsh assault on them in early 2015, right after Charlie.

Used by the guy that tried to attack Thalys later in 2015.

And finally, the top of the top...this.

Most of the time it's a place where those guys come to live in, well, amongst other things I guess...

And, last but not least, you can add the fact that this place is the native city of this cute one:

Abdelhamid Abaaoud
(isn't that IS f**king appealing?)

27 years old, would be the operational brain of most of the terror attacks I mentionned earlier, the '2010s Molenbeek gift' then. Not a leader of IS but a very important operational guy for those operations for them apparently.

Ah, and, today, we had an other little gift, it's an other good old French, a Toulousain, Fabien Clain, whom announced us what we already knew, the reponsibility of the 'state' in which he lives in what happened here, but through living voice, that guy would be a big enough 'communication guy in IS if I underrstood correctly. According to David Thomson, a very good journalist of RFI who knows very well the IS for having been several times embeded apparently, says France would have about 10 guys in the very big IS fishes, and stats say that it would be the country that sends the most Jihadists outthere, the country that would send the most proportionally to its population would be, again, Belgium.

Molenbeek would be the 'most Muslim place', the 'most unemployed place', and also the 'most young place'...of Belgium. But precise figures about each of those aspects differ according to articles, at 'worst' you could carricaturally say that each of those aspects would be like 50% of the population of that 96.000 habitants city close to Bruxelles (lol, I read on Le Figaro it has 22 mosqs and 4 times less churches ^^). So it's a kind of 'particular place of Belgium'.

Moreover 'Belgium' would for a long enough time be like a kind of best place in Europe for all kinds of traffics, amongst which arms and drugs rank high enough.

Now from which country would the 'kalachs' originally come from, if you had to make a map I guess painting former Yugoslavia and USSR would make a good part of the job, and maybe such kinds of weapons are those whom benefited the most of freedom that knew Lybia recently too.

The average price for a kalachnikov in France would like 250€, and seems to be quite easy to get.

And, hmm, let's see what those good old 'toys' can do...

Shelter used by police to give assault on Bataclan (and it's a modern model...)

Oh and about the assault itself, some policemen had been announced dead at one point, yeah, it was a mixed info, none dead on duty, one as civilian, and one injured during assault.

That being said, the guys used flats arround Paris to finalize and launch their 'thing'.

The guy who is fleeing also is the guy who paid for most of the things apparently, rent cars and 2 out of the 3 flats at least, he might still have a bit of money then.

The logical following to give a 'full success' to his mission, could be, either making his final personal mission too, or, bigger challenge, trying to reach back Syria and then post a cute video like 'Hey guys!! You fine?? F**ked all of you!! See yah!!', or something I guess...

Amedy Coulibaly wife fled to Syria right before attacks of his proud husband, thats their worldwide shelter.

A very good analyst of modern Jihadism in France, Wassim Nasr, working for France24, but interviewed by all channels that can catch him, said something that could be relevant, the guy could have fled in order to post us a beautiful video of all their exploits, and then to make a still 'bigger appeal' to, well, some people...

Perrsonally I watched a few post-attacks vids displayed on TV, well, it hurts the stomach, especially when the war scenes that uses to be in Bagdad, is well, in an environment that is quite familiar to you...

And to answer to the Lebanon stuff, well, yeah, might be one of the reasons why people didn't post about that, it's just that when you hear about that you think 'Iraq/Syria/Lebanon/Afghanistan/etc, ah well, business as usual...'.

And well, for France it's not really like 'business as usual'.

This plus the '1st world country touched by shanty country stuffs effect' I guess.

This, plus, well, most of us are bloody Westerners, aren't we? Then bloody Westerners overall speak about what touches bloody Westerners, and so do other human beings in the world I guess...

Few little things would still be bothering though, that last 3rd car that has been found today in Paris 18th, apparently been rent by the searched guy too, who would have used it then? Especially when you know that IS spoke about an attack in Paris 18th in its communicate, which didn't happen.

Eventually this car, or one of the 2 other ones, been used by the Stade de France team and then they might have been there through subway or something, but then there would have been CCTV videos of them I guess, and we would know it already.

military wise: were the attacks by French bombers conducted through the Charles De Gaulle? what is ORBAT of French forces in the ME?

Nah, it leaves for there on Thursday. Strikes been led by the classical couple for French air forces there, Jordan and EAU.

And it's not only Charles de Gaulle going outthere, you got a whole little fleet, enjoy the names:

La Motte Piquet (anti-submarine defense)
Chevalier Paul (anti-aerian defense)
Marne (refueling and commandment)

And a Belgian frigate, the Leopold 1er, and some British ships would join too.

Latter some more French aeronaval forces are planed to go there too.

Ah and, 'welcome in an emergency state'...

More than 200 wild searches (no judiciary procedure necessary required) been done within a couple of days.

More than 100 people been on house arrest.

Several war weapons been found (notably a rocket launcher in Lyon).

Might be necessary, but well, it gives a kind of 'weird feeling'...

Oh and, other than that, they plan to change the Constitution in order to 'adapt it to what's required', Sarkozy seriously spoke about interning (like in 'anti-Jihad' centers or something) those monitored for radical Islamism, and other glorious things that my mind apparently prefer to forget right now.

Everything is normal then, we are in France, in 2015...

And, lol, EU allowing France to make more debts for its new dewly decided security measures, Junker said it a while ago 'The European army is the French one'. Maybe it would, very eventually, be saner, more efficent and less costy for...everybody in Europe...to have a 'why not'...European army...?

Oh and, last news, a 9th guy is searched.

(you read everything?? kudos!! wait, some more coming ^^)
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2015, 02:54:54 PM »

Just wanted to add, thanks for those:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3e6xzv_attentats-stephen-colbert-rend-un-bel-hommage-aux-francais_tv

(I f**king loved the Ratatouille part Grin)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3e3uo2_john-oliver-sur-hbo-daech-vous-etes-des-putains-de-trous-du-cul_tv

Great.

The f**king part is that when he shows stuffs about French culture, he precisely shows old stuffs that would show that this society is in deep need of renewal, which might explains a part of our problems too, but whatever, let's stay on a smile.

Oh and I would also kinda thank all those people around the world that sang La Marseillaise, was kinda crazy to see that, along with the Bleu-Blanc-Rouge displaying, that song really seems to be a 'particular anthem' due to a 'particular place in History' (well, a French would ought to think so at least Wink + Tongue), but something like that never happened before I guess, not even for the US with 9/11 maybe.

While I wouldn't necessarily feel comfortable in a French crowd singing it, especially during such kinds of events (at least I wasn't for Charlie) where it makes me really feel the...martial...tone of that song, far more than the 'freedom tone', and which is something that has been totally confirmed to me thanks to The Mirror this morning, that published this...

...for English supporters to sing at Wembley during the France-England match tonight.

It's amazing how almost words for words it could fit to something like:

'Let's go guys, we the proud free and strong French can screw thoselittle nasty annoying Arabs!'

It's 'scarily amusing'.

But whatever, for now:

MATCH!
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2015, 03:21:50 AM »

Those bloody guys screwed the end of my night, this is what you get when you sleep with radio.

Confirmed informations:

2 killed.

1 got by a sniper, 1 is the bomb belt woman that tried to retaliate to this.

'Other not yet confirmed informations':

The assault would be finished but operation still going on, security checking.

A 3rd guy would have been killed in the flat.

2 policemen injured.

An other flat would have been inspected 500m from the main one, 3 people arrested without problem.

2 other person would have been arrested in the street, 1 would be the guy to whom they rented the flat.

Apparently, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the guy about which I posted a fancy pic yesterday could be outthere. The guy loved to publicly make fun of authorities about the fact he can travel between Syria and Europe whenever he wanted. He might find it less funny, or even more, if so.

Assault began at 4h30 am, last big blasts been heard at 7h30 am (this is 'what' awoke me).

Took place in the center of Saint-Denis, northern Parisian suburb, 800m from Stade de France.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2015, 06:36:25 AM »
« Edited: November 18, 2015, 06:38:03 AM by Benwah [why on Earth do I post something] Courseyay »

So, assault over, everybody 'neutralized':

Official infos:

2 dead terrorists
7 arrested

Did last 7 hours, from 4h30 am to 11h30 am.

No clue about whether Abdelhamid was in it, one of the dead guys had the head blast by sniper.

Identites of others not known either.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »

Those bloody guys screwed the end of my night, this is what you get when you sleep with radio.

Confirmed informations:

2 killed.

1 got by a sniper, 1 is the bomb belt woman that tried to retaliate to this.

'Other not yet confirmed informations':

The assault would be finished but operation still going on, security checking.

A 3rd guy would have been killed in the flat.

2 policemen injured.

An other flat would have been inspected 500m from the main one, 3 people arrested without problem.

2 other person would have been arrested in the street, 1 would be the guy to whom they rented the flat.

Apparently, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the guy about which I posted a fancy pic yesterday could be outthere. The guy loved to publicly make fun of authorities about the fact he can travel between Syria and Europe whenever he wanted. He might find it less funny, or even more, if so.

Assault began at 4h30 am, last big blasts been heard at 7h30 am (this is 'what' awoke me).

Took place in the center of Saint-Denis, northern Parisian suburb, 800m from Stade de France.

Stay safe out there, my French comrade.

Well, bullits don't cross radio and hardly make 400km then it's ok. ^^

Thanks though.

Well:

3 arrested guys would have been caught in the flat
2 others been taken under the crumble due to the girl suicide bombing
2 others are the one whom they rented to flat to and someone of his relatives

So, everything seems safe now.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2015, 07:04:07 AM »
« Edited: November 18, 2015, 07:07:53 AM by Benwah [why on Earth do I post something] Courseyay »

It's been taken down, but I'm guessing it was the Asian looking dude with his son talkin' 'bout "bad guys" and flowers?  If so, yes, beyond adorable.

I had the same reflexion when I saw it yesterday, but, yes it was, the journalist didn't intervene between them.

A Disney movie couldn't have done it better. Too easy to trick kids though. Grin

Ah, and, well, since everything seems to be really safe now.

Smiley
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2015, 07:16:27 AM »

Aww, it's been finished right before a planned speech of Hollande to a conference to 'French Mayors'.

French are so good at organization.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »

Procureur de la République de Paris:

Assault:

The commando from Saint-Denis would have been ready to make an other attack

Had to face a reinforced door, that resisted to explosives.
Has been about one hour shooting.
5.000 bullits used...by police only.

...wow.

2 dead people only confirmed, only the media speaks about a 3rd one.
8 people under arrest, 7 guys one girl.
Neither Abaaoud nor Abdeslam are amongst arrested ones.

The media said the suicide bomb girl would be Abaaoud cousin, a French 26 girl, it's her that has been spoted, she was under tapping forr 3 different reasons (one being drugs...).

The procureur also said about 830 policemen are working on all of this, confirmed the 3 cars, and the 3 different 'conspirative accomodations' as they say.

The policemen also said they never saw that before, 'unbelievable fire'.

110 policemen engaged in the assault.

5 policemen slightly injured during assault.

And, well, an 'assault dog' been killed (I wouldn't be surprised it, well, she, 'Diesel', receives a medal or something by the president or so ^^)

The blast did totally cracked the 3rd floor (where they were apparently) down, and the investigations can be delayed cause the building could be crumbling.

Then there was an...organization.

Also, so far, could mean that Abaaoud and Abdeslam could still be walking somewhere...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2015, 05:39:14 AM »

Some are not helping this not to happen either, what happened in Turkey also happened in Bosnia.

I don't understand much the logic  behind those Erdogan supporters though.

Ah and, meanwhile in Marseille...

A girl wearing niqab has been attacked yesterday in subway, called a terrorist

A teacher from a Jewish school has been stabbed yesterday by 3 guys, one was wearing an 'IS t shirt' ('lol', they have goodies and stores?). Life of the guy is safe.

And I don't speak about all the other attacks and aggressions against anything and anybody that looked Muslim that occured since that brilliant episode.

Oh and, meanwhile in politics...

Today they gonna vote a 3 months extension to emergency stàte before the change of the Constitution. Some deputies from both the left and the right are trying to pass media censorship bills.

And all the big rallies that were planned to pressure leaders and try to rise popular support during the COP 21 have been cancelled by authorities, so, yeah, you won't see any big march in Paris this time...

Not that people would really bother speaking about climate now anyways, but, terrorism is cool isn't it?

So fancier than climate anyhow...

Welcome in France...

Oh and two good ones heard yesterday about the Abaaoud family, first on Abdelhamid, about the fact he could have been in Saint-Denis/Paris, asking nervously to an 'intelligence expert' or something:

'It's unbelievable, it's like if Ben Laden was walking in Brooklyn 2 days after 9/11!'

Lol, kinda true

And about the cutey cousin...

Hasma Aitboulahcen

From sarcastic radio show on France Inter (led by, lol, 2 fancy Belgians, we're surrounded...):

'Well, I hope she's Lesbian, because when she gonna discover her 72 virgins...'

The girl would have given a call before her blast according to several media, to be continued then...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2015, 06:07:27 AM »

It's a shame that France's secularism caused this verse of the original La Marseillaise to not make it into the official anthem.  It seems appropriate to the moment.
Dieu de clémence et de justice
Vois nos tyrans, juge nos coeurs
Que ta bonté nous soit propice
Défends-nous de ces oppresseurs
Défends-nous de ces oppresseurs
Tu règnes au ciel et sur terre
Et devant Toi, tout doit fléchir
De ton bras, viens nous soutenir
Toi, grand Dieu, maître du tonnerre.

Aux armes, citoyens,
Formez vos bataillons,
Marchons, marchons !
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons !
          God of mercy and justice
See our tyrants, judge our hearts
Thy goodness be with us
Defend us from these oppressors
Defend us from these oppressors
You reign in heaven and on earth
And before You all must bend
In your arms, come support us
You Great God, Lord of the thunder.

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
March on, march on!
Let an impure blood
Water our furrows!

Oh and, just randomly fell back on it, from a French cultural perspective, it's a shame it even existed!

So far from French cultural standards...

Far more fitting American zealots'

Or, lol, Muslim ones...

We're the last resistance against all of you zealots...

The pity being that this is in part how anti-Muslim stuffs 'hide', the 'brilliant French secularism' against 'all the obscure zealots'...

Kinda the same possible twist than with La Marseillaise then...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2015, 08:24:13 AM »

Well, they were in family till the end, the other dead person in Saint-Denis officially was Abdelhamid Abaaoud, operational brain of all 'Jihadist' terror attacks in Europe in the 2010s.

Then Abdelslam would still be somewhere...
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2015, 06:51:20 AM »

Well, they were in family till the end, the other dead person in Saint-Denis officially was Abdelhamid Abaaoud, operational brain of all 'Jihadist' terror attacks in Europe in the 2010s.

Then Abdelslam would still be somewhere...

Apparently officials were convinced he was outside of Europe until very recently. It'll be interesting to know of his whereabouts over the past year if they can find that out.

Well, yesterday maybe I was a bit ambitious for those both guys.

First Abaaoud, the guy wasn't behind all terror attacks in Europe in the 2010s, I might have mixed it up with his fancy city of Molenbeek when typing, but his been behind several serious attempts, including the Thalys, and, well, this.

And about the fact that the guy could have screwed, and several times the European intelligences, yeah, it seems there is a....problem, it was a big fish, and politicians keep annoying people with all kinds of Patriot act since Charlie and then...this?

Bernard Cazeneuve yesterday was kinda angry about all the so glorious results of all European intelligences,and goes on the same tone to Bruxelles today to speak about that.

Apparently there was several communication flaws between different European services, so it's not sure that they 'find that out'.

Hey guys, what about creating a European Intelligence Service??

Crazyyyyyyyyyyy!

What an idea!

Hey, not even sure they will manage that out, hope so though, just heard on radio that someone, then it might be someone important, asked for it.

Oh, and what's the best part of the story?

It would be Morocan intelligence gave the info about Abaaoud being in France....

Maybe I was too ambitious about Abdeslam walking somewher too, it's been officially confirmed that a 3rd dead person has been found in the building crumbling, then if that's him he woukd hardly still walk...

About the cutey, well, I prefer her with a veil I think, that girl seems to have bee...something.

Well, as I said, she was under 3 tapping procedures, apparently 2 for those fancy activities from different kinds of procedures and one for drugs traficking.

She also had a construction company, well, officially at least, dunno whether it was a screen, that went bankruptcy.

Apparently it was a quite nervous girl, which was the 'normal young girl in jeans who suddenly turned into niqab at one point' according to her relatives.

And that fancy cousin apparently was in deep need of Jihad and apparently was even tellingto her neighboors she wanted to go Syria.

Those brilliant guys might have fallen because of a gîrl, as always...

Ah and, she officially earned the title of '1st suicide bomb girl in France', who said that radical Islamism was against femenism?
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »

Ah, and, meanwhile in Lyon...

Municipality of Lyon decided to cancel the very popular and kinda unique in the world, maybe even the biggest of that kind, Fête des Lumières...

They don't make it there then I'm making here, given what happens here, and now Mali too, a bit of beauty is not too much, such things would precisely be what people need, something to regenerate the mind to go on.

F**k after the end of the assault personally I felt like kinda liberated, and yesterday was the first 'unmediastressed' day and it was a pleasure.

Would have been a beautiful answer to terror.

If we defend life we should let life, well, live.

Well, instead of that, the municipality calls people to put some candels to their window 'as a tribute to victims'.

Well, they are not especially inventive because that's how this celebration originally happenened when it was still only a kind of religious celebration of the city of Lyon.

Those guys manage to bring us back to our religious origins all the way, kudos.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies