Predictive text
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:44:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Predictive text
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Predictive text  (Read 291 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 05, 2017, 02:40:35 PM »

Isn't there a thread on this?

Hi baby,
I assume this is what Trump planned to say in public schools while students struggle to publish actual research on Miller's Batman and the Middle Class in the shower and missed your call you white supremacists if you have bill that would be first tier to see you want me to the article about income tax policy in the National capital today were not an estate agent in a competitive election this seems like a dog at the thought of Mr Rogers being implicated in the shower and missed your call you white supremacists if you have bill that would be first tier pols right now had they come from any of this is just running up the score is what it sounds like you're having a great day for local journalism at a time when it's the army moving in in a few days off around Columbus day will be okay IF you can find the shower and missed your call you white supremacists if I have to do with East Africa is the Hillary Cultist and missed your call you white supremacists if you have bill that would require admitting error message that would work with the same declaration verbatim copying and redistribution of this article is the Hillary Cultist and missed your call me to be living with the same declaration verbatim copying and redistribution of the population is power to shape the same declaration verbatim from earlier in the day to be on recent prices in the upper house to be on recent prices in a few times and the Middle Class is an a few days off around the world and redistribution to see I'm going to try to address this is just a big sister though it's not set in stone though it's designated by Billionaire and redistribution of this article are you can get behind this is just running around in my life and I have a lot of the same declaration verbatim from this deep and full time when it's desperately trying to change that was already one of the same declaration verbatim copying and pasting a good day.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 02:49:11 PM »

I refuse to use predictive text, but I am very awed that "Miller's Batman" somehow came up in yours.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »

I will be there at the same time I was there was a lot of fun and I will be there. I don't know how to do it and I will be there. I'm gonna go crazy theory of my favorite people who have a great weekend too.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies