Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:09:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kamala Harris supporters schaudenfreude thread  (Read 4758 times)
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: December 03, 2019, 08:40:46 PM »

This thread is more of an embarrassment, if anything.
I only made it because KHive has to be the most deranged cult I've ever seen for any Democratic candidate and their labeling of any criticism of her as racist/sexist was infuriating as all hell.
If you think Kamala had a annoying fan base then let me introduce you to the Yang gang

And the Bernie Bros. They are more harmful than the K-Hive, as they continue to demolish the structure of the Democratic Party.

Thank you for proudly advertising your racism and sexism to all of Atlas.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 05:02:05 PM »

Let me just state this type of deranged KHiveism is what I was targeting with this thread and here's the textbook example. Possibly the worst take I've seen on this primary:

This is a troll account.

Anyways, let's appreciate the story of Robert Schrader. Schrader is a "travel blogger" and KHiver who became viral because of his political videos. It started with Buttigieg, then there were a few videos about Bernie... and then, he got to AOC. Despite being, well, white as snow, he decided to paternalize about how she "wasn't a role model for women of color" because she supported Bernie. You know, typical white #KHive "ally for POC and women except when they disagree with me" stuff.

It then came out that he was trying to paternalize Bernie as anti-Semitic. This, well, included laughing at his family dying in the Holocaust, and generally being a pile of human refuse.

And then it turns out that he was a sex tourist. While moonlighting as an ally for POC, he decided to support Asia's sex trafficking industry. Much like most anti-Bernie people, he decided to blame the Bernie Bros for "getting his account suspended under false claims of anti-Semitism" and "distributing explicit images" that he publicly posted online. Because when it comes to these people, it's never about them or their flaws.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies