Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:44:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 12979 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: October 31, 2012, 10:00:52 PM »

He's male
He's a current senator
He's a democrat
He's running for reelection
He's "powerful" so I guess that rules Casey out Tongue

Guys, assuming for a moment that this actually is a real story, I'm thinking the Senator is from out west somewhere.

The only male Democrat running for reelection out west is Jon Tester -- the second-westernmost Democratic male Senator seeking reelection is Sherrod Brown...but Tester doesn't fit the 'powerful' bill. I wonder if Drudge means it'll affect the campaign, not that he's running for reelection...in that case numerous names open up, including Reid, Baucus, Bingaman, Conrad or Wyden (G-d I hope not, he's principled) off the top of my head. Maybe Ben Nelson could screw y'all over one last time, that seems somehow appropriate.

Menendez still seems to be the best bet if you don't think this is out west, but if you do then it's either Tester or someone not seeking reelection in 2012...
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 10:49:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure underage Dominican hookers would be enough for Senator Joe Kyrillos. I wonder if this story was actually suppressed until now -- timing seems perfect. Long enough for everyone in NJ to hear about this, but not long enough for the reversion to the mean to take place.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 11:01:36 PM »

As long as it isn't Sherrod Brown, I don't really care...

That's who first crossed my mind.

By the way, this scandal could mean Senator Booker. If Menendez resigns, you know Christie will do that.

Burnish his nonpartisan credentials, get rid of formidable rival? I hope he wouldn't if actual control of the Senate weren't at stake, I suppose otherwise it's harmless.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 09:22:57 PM »

This really isn't getting enough traction to push Kyrillos to victory (or any traction at all, for that matter, but then I'm not in NJ).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies