My take on the Kony2012 Movement (Attention Whoring of sorts) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:44:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My take on the Kony2012 Movement (Attention Whoring of sorts) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My take on the Kony2012 Movement (Attention Whoring of sorts)  (Read 1447 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: March 17, 2012, 07:14:40 PM »

I'm in the "Kony 2012" movement. So, obviously, I disagree with you...
IMHO, developed countries should occupy Africa in order to fix all the atrocities we (developed countries) have caused. Our moral obligation is to help Africans building a fair future... The only way I see to do that is ending up with dictatorial systems and building real democracies around there (but, obviously, the first thing to do is stopping hunger).

Occupation has became a system used by countries like the USA or even Spain to do whatever's good for them... But occupation can also be used to help underdeveloped countries, to improve people's life. Spain was better with José Bonaparte than with Carlos IV, that for sure (and our "Constitución de Cádiz" would not have been possible if Carlos IV had never been attacked by Napoleon troops) Wink
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:33:35 AM »

developed countries should occupy Africa in order to fix all the atrocities we (developed countries) have caused. Our moral obligation is to help Africans building a fair future...

This is the exact reason why the US invaded Iraq and look what happened. The place is a mess and the Government is corrupt.

That's not true. The real reason to invade Irak was the oil. GW, Tony and Aznar didn't want to fix the problems of Irak.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies