Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:05:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!!  (Read 23222 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: June 09, 2012, 11:27:15 PM »

Hello everybody! Long time no see.

I know I have seemed like a ghost in an old house these days, but I still pay attention to the affairs of Atlasia, despite how rarely I post here.

In rare form however, I would like to state my strong and enthusiastic support of the Napoleon/Kalwejt ticket. I have been in Atlasia for a long time, but few achievements rival the recovery of the Northeast that has been seen under the stewardship of Napoleon. At one point in my career, the Assembly had less than half the amount of candidates than were seats to be filled. Today, however, the Northeast is a vibrant region with competitive elections, an overhauled constitution, and an active, full assembly. I may have not been happy about everything while the New Constitution was being adopted, but the results are hard to argue with.

Napoleon was also a model Senator. In his two terms, he pushed legislation to try and limit conscription, withdraw from Libya, and legalize substances. He was active by any measure, and I fully expect him to carry that over into the Presidency.

This is by no means a one-sided ticket. In this airplane, the tail-gunner is equally formidable. Kalwejt was one of my first forum friends, and already has the experience argument won. He has served as Northeast Representative, Midwest Governor, Vice President, and Attorney General. I have worked with him, both as a fellow legislator and as the defendant in one of his cases! If a man he's convicted is willing to support him, then surely that must speak to his stellar qualification, activity, and work ethic.

I truly believe that this is a ticket whose whole is much greater than the sum of its parts. These are two forthright, honest fellows that I have known for a long time and have full confidence that they will do justice to the office of President of Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies