Pennsylvania 2012 Why no Romney Effort? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:54:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2012 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Pennsylvania 2012 Why no Romney Effort? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pennsylvania 2012 Why no Romney Effort?  (Read 12804 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: September 18, 2013, 04:57:16 PM »

What I think happened, was that the eastern side of Pennsylvania stayed largely the same. But the western side swung (or trended) far enough right, to combat the loses of population in some areas. Also, with the excuses, the "Obama underperformed with white voters" has been proven wrong/debunked as I've said many times before. The only racist region that I could think of would be the southwest, and even then, I would think most of them vote republican because of his environmental views.

Also, Pennsylvania broke the rule of getting more liberal when the election is more conservative. Generally, Pennsylvania has a history of getting more conservative in liberal elections and getting more liberal in conservative elections, looking like fool's gold. This time though, it got more conservative in a more conservative election. Not that it will continue, but some food for thought.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies