Atlasia v. Giovanni
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:24:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia v. Giovanni
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Atlasia v. Giovanni  (Read 14752 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2010, 05:14:26 PM »

It's rather clear here that Giovanni broke the law, and the jury has been unanimous. Questions certainly arise from Giovanni's confusing and at times, contradictory testimony. There are also alot of questions as to why Giovanni created a completely new identity when he claims he was simply shut out of Atlasia on his old account.

Nevertheless though, I don't see any evidence that Giovanni's actions had any malicious sort of intent or intent on skewing elections, even if his actions are plainly illegal. The CCJA gives me quite a wide authority in sentencing Giovanni, however, this simply calls for a mild punishment to a mild crime, in my opinion.

As such, I sentence the defendant, Giovanni, to a sixty-day ban from voting and a sixty-day ban from holding office counting as of January 12th, 2010. Reminder that breaching this punishment may very well lead to an extension of the punishment, obviously.

Let the appeals commence. Wink
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2010, 04:56:29 PM »

For the record, according to an internet date calculator, this means your punishment will expire on 13 March 2010.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies