Cuomo v. Teachout (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:01:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Cuomo v. Teachout (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cuomo v. Teachout  (Read 38860 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: September 09, 2014, 09:26:58 AM »

I voted just before 9:30, I was the 2nd voter in my precinct (it could have even been entire polling place which has several precincts in one, but I believe it was for the precinct).

I'm in South Farmingdale which is a fairly Republican portion of Nassau County.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 09:43:44 AM »

I voted just before 9:30, I was the 2nd voter in my precinct (it could have even been entire polling place which has several precincts in one, but I believe it was for the precinct).

I'm in South Farmingdale which is a fairly Republican portion of Nassau County.

How'd you vote (if you don't mind sharing)?

Cuomo/Hochul.  While I don't agree with Cuomo on everything I think he has done a pretty good job.  I'm not one to jump on the Primary protest candidate bandwagon unless someone really shows that they are garbage or have serious ethical issues(would have supported Lamont if I was in CT in 06, supproted Rangel's primary challenger).  I also don't really get much of the liberal opposition to Cuomo.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 04:19:35 PM »

Do you guys think Astorino could hold Cuomo to a 10% or so margin? Cuomo's campaign seems to be a disaster at this point, he looked like a waffling incompetent with the ebola nurse thing, and it looks like Hawkins will get at least 7%.

No.  Astronino is a pro-life, anti-ssm, pro fracking nutcase
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 06:49:43 PM »

Astronino's campaign is calling registered Democrats on Long Island with Romney.   I just got a robocall from Mitt Romney urging me to vote for Astronino.......
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies