I'm not running for re-election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:53:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  I'm not running for re-election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm not running for re-election  (Read 760 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: August 11, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »

First of all my sincerest apologies to the folks over at the NLC who's ballot for this months election race is in full swing.

As most of you know, my voting record has been patchy - it dipped over the summer and hasn't really recovered. I also rarely say anything and propose nothing. What a waste of a seat in my own opinion and I'm the one wasting it. Senate life, for me, is dull. I've became a lethargic piece of the furniture Smiley I've also payed scant attention to what's happening on the ground, devoting my remaining energy to the Senate.

But I am of little use there and it's time to clear out the deadwood.

So I will step down from the Senate when my term ends.

I seem to have held some office here pretty much consecutively (barring a few months) for the past 2 years so it will be a change. Nothing matches my first office as Mideast Governor for both excitement and passion. I hope to be back, in some capacity in the near future if you want me Smiley In the meantime, I have a few other political ideas outside this sphere that I hope to develop.

Good night and may God/the gods/for the want of a god bless Atlasia
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies