Support for Carers Bill 2014 (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:41:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Support for Carers Bill 2014 (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Support for Carers Bill 2014 (Debating)  (Read 1041 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 12, 2014, 12:27:07 PM »

I definitely support this in principle, especially when you consider the problems that elderly people often face, such as slow, steady decline in mental and/or physical capability. Time and resources can definitely be strained for carers. I'm not entirely sure what all programs we have for the elderly, but that is what I immediately thought of as a way in which this could help.

I definitely think some standard that distinguishes between someone living with you and someone you are actually taking care of would be wise, but yeah, I support this one.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 07:47:26 PM »

I can appoint SirNick, who is eager and willing to be GM, on the 19th - not today (17th). So that's the update there. Aside from cost issues, some measures to prevent abuse of this would be needed (because it's pretty broad), but we can worry about that once we get some cost figures.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies