opeob in love (and a bad dream)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:52:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  opeob in love (and a bad dream)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: opeob in love (and a bad dream)  (Read 1991 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 11:39:52 AM »

At least the opeob update thread won't have him getting engaged in a month or picking up 10 different scam jobs.....

Well done sir!

Guys I'm chatting with her on facial book right now!  Its about the third time.. but I've let a couple of days or so pass between each time, in order to let her 'want' to see me pop up.

In related news, I was flirted with by a very tall slim grad student at a coffeeshop/bar tonight.. woo hoo.  Pressing up against me as we chatted, told me I was cute, etc.  Exchanged numbers and facial bookings.  Very silly girl compared to girl #1, but very good looking (a part-time model supposedly).
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 12:10:44 PM »

At least the opeob update thread won't have him getting engaged in a month or picking up 10 different scam jobs.....

Well done sir!

Guys I'm chatting with her on facial book right now!  Its about the third time.. but I've let a couple of days or so pass between each time, in order to let her 'want' to see me pop up.

In related news, I was flirted with by a very tall slim grad student at a coffeeshop/bar tonight.. woo hoo.  Pressing up against me as we chatted, told me I was cute, etc.  Exchanged numbers and facial bookings.  Very silly girl compared to girl #1, but very good looking (a part-time model supposedly).

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 09:03:34 PM »

It must be the white thing.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 02:06:13 PM »

What must be?  You mean the fact that they like moi?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 04:30:55 PM »

Simi is hard to figure out.....he doesn't like whites or american blacks.  Don't sweat it bro.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »

Yes, professor, they see something in you.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 06:42:22 AM »

Yes, professor, they see something in you.

For certain it can an advantage to be 'something different' - even if people are somewhat racist, they still like variety.  Thais like white skin, but they prefer very pale Asians to Caucasians; at the same time some black guys do well over here with that minority of girls who are very adventurous.  (interestingly, if they detect that you are African, they would be much less interested than if they thought you were an American black)

However, in general the Thais are still a bit of a 'virgin/whore' culture when it comes to the ladies - other than in the lower classes, the line is fairly strictly drawn.  There's been a bit of a sexual revolution over the last decade or two, and most girls do have pre-marital sex, but it is still quite difficult and an excessively arduous pursuit to get it from them.  Being a lazy man, I prefer the brothel.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »

Notice that we don't the excruciating silly details in the opeob update we do in Bushie's....I like it, though a few drips of additional information might be nice...hint hint, opeob!  Smiley
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 10:25:47 AM »

Notice that we don't the excruciating silly details in the opeob update we do in Bushie's....I like it, though a few drips of additional information might be nice...hint hint, opeob!  Smiley

heheh, no 'drips' yet, buddy Wink

I'll keep you updated in case there are.  But so far just chatting online pretty often, I think she's more into it than I at this point. 

But speaking of drips, last night I drove three hours to go see a super-hot 20 year old 'regular' of mine who moved to a farther-away town (pro of course, used to be just an hour away.. alas, they always move on to bigger money).

Anyway, the girl I'm chatting is 30 years old, but looks about 23..

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 10:30:23 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2012, 11:37:09 AM by Grumpy Santa »

Notice that we don't the excruciating silly details in the opeob update we do in Bushie's....I like it, though a few drips of additional information might be nice...hint hint, opeob!  Smiley

heheh, no 'drips' yet, buddy Wink

I'll keep you updated in case there are.  But so far just chatting online pretty often, I think she's more into it than I at this point.  

But speaking of drips, last night I drove three hours to go see a super-hot 20 year old 'regular' of mine who moved to a farther-away town (pro of course, used to be just an hour away.. alas, they always move on to bigger money).

Anyway, the girl I'm chatting is 30 years old, but looks about 23..

No scams, no pretend children, a steady job (even though you must endure the humiliation of employment), and gratuitous sex and chatting with women.

Update win!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies