shua for Mideast Senator! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:55:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  shua for Mideast Senator! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: shua for Mideast Senator!  (Read 9463 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: September 05, 2011, 02:05:26 PM »

I will have to see the entire field of candidates first, but I can say today that I am likely to vote for you.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 03:27:47 PM »

Heartily endorsed! Shua for Governor! Smiley

You have demonstrated during the last session of the Assembly when you occasionally participated in Assembly debates that you are willing and able to give constructive and valuable input. This and the way you presented yourself in the Senate shows me most clearly that you are a perfect choice for Governor.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 03:09:10 AM »

Thanks for having made the gubernatorial election more exciting! Good luck in your senate run.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 03:27:09 PM »

There are some would say they support significantly lower tax rates, but when the opportunity comes, they do not. "Wait," They say "Wait until times are better." Why wait?   Don't they realize that our complicated and burdensome tax code is one of the things holding us back? 
We could wait years and years for business to pick up again, or we could give people more freedom now to use their money in the way that they believe will give them the best opportunities. We need to reform our tax code, lower tax rates and eliminate many tax expenditures (deductions), for a simpler, fairer, pro-growth tax code for all Atlasians, and we need to do it now.

I subscribe to this statement of yours. This is essentially what I believe in regarding fiscal policy (as well as probably many in my party, for the record). I just couldn't formulate my view as eloquently as you. Tongue
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »

I'm interested in a debate.
All I need is a host and an opponent or two.

Everyone seems to be afraid of running against you ... Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies