PPP Wisconsin: Obama 49-47 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:49:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP Wisconsin: Obama 49-47 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP Wisconsin: Obama 49-47  (Read 3713 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: October 07, 2012, 12:30:32 AM »

If Romney is not up here currently, he is not winning it without winning the PV. It all comes down to Ohio.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 01:01:58 AM »

If Romney is not up here currently, he is not winning it without winning the PV. It all comes down to Ohio.

We could see an expanding base for Romney as well.

In terms of states? What other states besides Wisconsin are you looking at? Obviously states like VA, IA, CO and FL on their own aren't going to cut it for Romney, though they are prerequisites. Adding NH to that list doesn't work. NV and WI are the only ones who work and I do think Romney has a better chance in WI than NV. This poll shows that WI is not a Romney state even when he is in a strong position, thus I think OH is still the key. And although I do think Opebo is trolling with his "racist whites" meme, in OH it might actually affect the race. The type of people Obama needs to win in OH tend to not like Blacks.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:52:27 AM »

We could see an expanding base for Romney as well.

In terms of states? What other states besides Wisconsin are you looking at? Obviously states like VA, IA, CO and FL on their own aren't going to cut it for Romney, though they are prerequisites. Adding NH to that list doesn't work. NV and WI are the only ones who work and I do think Romney has a better chance in WI than NV. This poll shows that WI is not a Romney state even when he is in a strong position, thus I think OH is still the key. And although I do think Opebo is trolling with his "racist whites" meme, in OH it might actually affect the race. The type of people Obama needs to win in OH tend to not like Blacks.

I mean Romney could also be broadening his support.

What exactly do you mean by this? Romney can win an unexpected state when the PV is basically tied?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies