Opinion of Libertas' banning (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:21:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Libertas' banning (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Libertas' banning
Very Positive

Positive

Neutral

Negative

Very Negative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 103

Author Topic: Opinion of Libertas' banning  (Read 14988 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: December 03, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »

Utterly pointless. The only reason he was banned was because the entirety of the left decided to whine and moan instead of ignoring his blatant trolling. As yes - it was almost entirely the left.

No, everybody who wasn't in your little Populares clique, regardless of ideology, wanted Libertas gone. Especially since he already got so many chances. And it didn't help that he helped Hamilton troll. It left a certain impression of him in many people's minds that he was never going to shake.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 04:04:52 PM »

What does Opebo really do? Just spout his ideology? Is there anything wrong with that?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 04:34:10 AM »

Marokai:

The amount of time he spent acting like a toddler, insulting others, throwing fits, deliberately provoking people, using personal information against people, reporting people's posts unnecessarily on purpose, and just generally spending his time trying to nuke any and all discussion just for attention, all make it impossible to not see that.

Libertas did everything possible to draw attention to himself and piss as many people off as possible.

It's also almost impossible to avoid Libertas because there are a certain group of people on the internet that rally around controversy. Wormyguy, Mech, Svensson, FallenMorgan, and others. These are the type of people who would join in on a riot just for the hell of it. The kind of people who whistle and clap in sick admiration when their bully classmates were sent to the principal's office.

This discussion reminded me of one thing I remembered about Mech, though. This was his sixteenth post:

Look I've only been a member here for a day but before I was a member I remember coming on here and enjoying reading Xahar's posts. He has a unique view that should not be banned. I'm againt any and all bannings period. BRING XAHAR BACK! BRING XAHAR BACK! BRING XAHAR BACK!

These folks make a career out of trying to rally around trouble makers. Ban them or ignore them until they're gone. They're not worth the trouble.

Insinuations (Libertas): 6 points
Insinuations (Svensson): 6 points
Insinuations (Mechaman): 6 points
Insinuations (FallenMorgan): 6 points
Insinuations (wormyguy): 6 points
Personal insults (Libertas): 5 points
Calling for bans: 3 points
Deliberate antagonization (Mechaman): 2 points

Total: 40 points

Dude, perfect timing! You got that 40 pointer in there. Just imagine if Marokai had posted 20 more times. That would have been a shame.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 04:40:19 AM »

Marokai:

You guys certainly have a knack for names.

Abusive sarcasm: 3 points.

Seriously? There was no malice in his words there. Your list is a joke.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies