Argue the opposite of your actual views - abortion edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:16:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Argue the opposite of your actual views - abortion edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Argue the opposite of your actual views - abortion edition  (Read 1135 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: January 25, 2017, 12:24:27 PM »

There are negative consequences of ALL kinds of morally right actions, and the politicalization of the question of human life - which I believe a fetus LIVING inside of a woman's womb is - should not allow us to only focus on those negative consequences and overshadow the simple fact that we are, yes, murdering a completely defenseless (future) child for any reason whatsoever.  Maybe we can make an exception for a woman's life (as I'm completely willing to accept the logic that a living woman's life is worth saving at the expense of a yet-to-be-born baby's), and I am open to sparing a woman the trauma of giving birth to the child of the man who raped her ... but just allowing any old female to cut the chord on the life of the child living inside her for any old reason?  That's senseless murder all in the name of "women's 'rights,'" and that's disgusting.  Nobody needs a voice more than a defenseless fetus that is depressingly resigned to its fate, and I am intent on giving those unborn children the most basic right anyone on this Earth enjoys: the right to life.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies