MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:21:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25  (Read 236694 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: December 14, 2016, 03:04:08 PM »

Rob O'Neill would be my preferred candidate.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:54:39 PM »

You have more achievements? Or judge people by names, not deeds?

Well Baucus was a pretty worthless Senator when he was in office, even by "moderate hero" standards, and he tried to get his wife confirmed to an office she wasn't confirmed. I have little confidence "Zeno" is going to be much better.

yes i know your schtick is to defend every single conservative democrat or liberal republican regardless of how worthwhile they actually are because that's what you do. and then act superior about it.

And i know your - accuse anybody you dislike with rather worthless accusations, pretending to be a sort of Supreme Court judge at least.. A freedom of opinion and speech doesn't give anybody right to slander..... It's not for you to judge who is worthless and who is not. First - do something HIMSELF - get a degree in serious science, get elected to somewhere, or something like that. AFTER that your opinion will have some weight. Before - zero.

I feel like this is spot on about many posters here.  Good comment smoltchanov, but I disagree with the rest of your comment starting at "slander." It's not slander to call someone "worthless" but it is usually a dumb thing to do say.

I can't say I was smitten by Max Baucus, but he was NOT a useless Senator and has proven to be a capable ambassador as well.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 11:18:40 AM »

Didn't he blow a winnable race for Gov?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies