LOST fans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:05:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  LOST fans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LOST fans  (Read 21891 times)
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« on: January 13, 2006, 12:46:29 AM »

I used to dislike this show (I actually think that there was a thread similar to this and I said how I didn't like it) but I'm hooked now. It started when I watched the season one finale (since my mom is a fan, I watched it with her). I then followed the second season and got caught up on everything that happened before when I watched the season one DVD collection (all 24 episodes).

So I was wondering how many other fans are out there. This thread can also be used for comments on episodes and just the show in general.

I never watched the show on TV, but a co-worker gave me Season 1 on DVD last fall, and I watched all 24 shows like you did. By network standards, its great. I'll wait till Season 2 comes out on DVD before I see it again though.

What was in the hatch?

Charlie got annoying after awhile, Claire was always screaming. Hurley seemed to be comic relief, I felt sorry for him.

I liked Sun, Kate, Sayid and John Locke (the name is so obviously symbolic)
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 01:40:25 AM »

You'll have to wait and see.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I agree on all of those points.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sun and Sayid are cool but Kate gets annoying, too, in my opinion. Locke is by far my favorite and the one I identify the most with. I always specify which John Locke I am talking about when I bring this up with my friends. I never thought that the show gave him the name purposely.

I have to wait 8 months? Boo!!

I think Locke's name and personality are too much alike to be a coincidence. I might be reading to much into it but its a show about isolation, and philosophy might play a role in their identities.

I forgot to add before that Walt's Dad (name?) is one of my least favorite characters. Sawyer's a jerk but he keeps things interesting.

Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 01:55:24 AM »

I got Sun on the Lost test.

79% Kindness
26% Courage
23% Seedy Past
46% Secretiveness

My Polar Opposite is Jin (Sun's husband)

I am similar to Claire and Walt

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies